FBI COULD NOT TRACK DOWN NIKOLAS CRUZ?

Does anybody believe that bullshit? Somehow the FBI could not contact google and the ISP provider to locate where the account originated from. A warrant would allowed the FBI to easily locate him. For God's sake, his google account was his name. What kind of idiots did the Obama administration hire into the FBI these past 8 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7chicago.com/news/man-gets-life-in-break-in-nanny-cam-beating-of-mom-in-front-of-toddler/1408264/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too busy spying on Trump I guess

Well Google is owned by the CIA you know...

So big brother isn't actually watching us

Nick Cruz was watching FBI the whole time

if the FBI went after people who make vague comments about committing mass murder, majority of Sup Forumstards would be in guantanamo

are you implying they didn't fuck this up on purpose to tighten the screws on the average joe?

One men can dream.

Why the fuck would they? It's called free speech nigger.

Help. I wanted to reach out to give you my advice on the recent abuse on Internet boards of the robot disinformation engine problem. I suggest that you create an Internet drivers license and force every web citizen human or bot to use the license to obtain verification signatures that identify the exact person taking possession of the Internet. The robot posters have gone way too far this time and if something is not done right now, all hope will be lost.

tons of people say shit every day. it never made it to the fbi OP. the truth is according to the government most people who say crazy shit never do anything and the ones that do either have a extensive criminal history or nothing to indicate they are a threat. so they kind of stopped doing anything about random tards saying shit. they wasted to many man hours spying on people and got nothing most of the time.

now i believe they went back to their previous methodology of tracking people down who do things not prevention. the nsa can worry about boogiemen and jack bower what ifs

Eat a dick.faggot

No. If the FBI did their job and didn’t chase around their own tail half the time they might have been able to circumvent this disaster instead you get neither a attempt nor a desired outcome.

I blame the government , the teachers , the school

This kids was legit the epitome of assburger school shooter and no one did a damn thing until it was too late. The families of the victims should be entitled to extreme compensation and I'm glad that piece of shit has nobody in his life and will die alone.

Also can anyone confirm if they will go for the death penalty ?

I'm going to be a professional school shitter

Hindsight is 20/20, do you know how much bullshit people spew every day? Just here, much less youtube comments.

Me included. Job application #68 and since I have a record no one wants me... I'm getting there Cruz I'm getting there

This is not a good excuse
I've been visited for meme comments. And unlike Cruz I have no record or history.

Three witnesses have now testified on camera to there being multiple shooters.

They blocked the exits from Each side of the building

We need a final solution to the sperglord problem.

(This is satire plz no report)

Did you ever think that maybe the FBI wants these attacks to happen?

Just think of all of the Muslim terrorists attacks in the past years. Every single one of them was on the FBI's radar, but yet none of the attacks were thwarted.

they've responded before

Stephen Paddock was an Ex-FBI agent

> if the FBI went after people who make vague comments about committing mass murder, majority of Sup Forumstards would be in guantanamo
This, obviously.

Also, if the FBI were really going after people then they'd be using the backdoors for ISP tracking created by hiromoot and going after everyone who posts on Sup Forums.

>implying they aren't

Bullshit. This is more story weaving bullshit.

They could have found him in ten minutes, it does two things, absolves the FBI of blame and makes the public think that they aren't literally being spied on to an Orwellian extent.

That's not a vague comment. And 5 minutes talking to classmates would have confirmed he was mentally ill and dangerous
You'll be surprised how few comments like that are there, and how effective a psychological profile from social-media posts can be.

The weird part is that it reached the Florida FBI office. So they knew it was a Florida resident, and then nothing?

FBI are we frens?

I thought about doing a shooting once but then I remembered everything I've ever done online. I don't want that stuff out there.

Well they had other problems fuck off no one wants the pre-cog police.

>fbi goes after people who make vague threats directed at professional feminists on twitter and other social media
>ignores claim by kid that he’s going to shoot up a school

Oh okay

These guys usually kill themselves after they've done damage. This faggot apparently went to McDonalds after he shot up the school

These things are just used as instruments to apply new laws governing anonymity online as well as more and more security at schools and other government buildings, usually provided by Israeli origin company's. Meanwhile the killing continues.

What happened to eggman? Also trying to remember, it was the Washington school shooting the msm was saying eggman did right?

>3:01 p.m.: Amid the chaos, police say, Cruz tried to flee with other students. He went to a nearby Walmart and bought a drink at Subway. He left the Walmart and sat down at a McDonald's.

MADMAN

Do we seriously still fear the feds?

FBI's primary job is to be like Gestapo or KGB. They are a political police. That's really what they are interested in. Everything else is a side show. All the fraud they don't investigate, and the crimes too. This is what happens when you have an unaccountable US government agency. The guy who would be in charge of stopping this shooting wouldn't get anything out of doing his job. He is also not going to get fired for having this under his jurisdiction. Why would these people bother doing their jobs? Most US government people are both inept and not there to do their jobs, but to get fringe benefits and retirement benefits. It's a job program, not a functional agency. They get more bang for a buck playing politics. The incentives and protections government gets rival nothing in Feudal state. I'm surprised they even report those "incidents". They probably do it for political reasons.

is this cruz guy even a real person

I haven't since I learned they were trying to pay out for that Steele shit.

if the fbi cant find an ip address of a moron how they gonna find any russian collusion?

Don't trust the effe

The guy who's YouTube channel talked to FBI about that post and has since been contacted about whether he knew the asshat shooter.

agencies are so inept they could read this post and not know what country I'm from

I can't confirm, but Florida plays it fast and loose with the death penalty so I would be surprised if they didn't.

Maybe they got distracted by all those school shooting memes

Saying you are going to be a professional school shooter isn't exactly vague, LOL
I mean if this were England, granted, he'd only be pursued if he said "I'm going to shoot Muslims" but this isn't England soooo I think we're just looking at incompetent Obama hires

>Does anybody believe that bullshit?
Yes.

One name: Coleen Rowley

After the September 11, 2001 attacks, Rowley wrote a paper for FBI Director Robert Mueller documenting how FBI HQ personnel in Washington, D.C., had mishandled and failed to take action on information provided by the Minneapolis, Minnesota Field Office regarding its investigation of suspected terrorist Zacarias Moussaoui. Moussaoui had been suspected of being involved in preparations for a suicide-hijacking similar to the December 1994 "Eiffel Tower" hijacking of Air France 8969. Failures identified by Rowley may have left the U.S. vulnerable to the September 11, 2001, attacks. Rowley was one of many agents frustrated by the events that led up to the attacks, writing:

During the early aftermath of September 11th, when I happened to be recounting the pre–September 11th events concerning the Moussaoui investigation to other FBI personnel in other divisions or in FBIHQ, almost everyone's first question was "Why?—Why would an FBI agent(s) deliberately sabotage a case? (I know I shouldn't be flippant about this, but jokes were actually made that the key FBI HQ personnel had to be spies or moles like Robert Hanssen who were actually working for Osama Bin Laden to have so undercut Minneapolis's effort.)

>Strzok and co. could not track down Nikolas Cruz
no wonder desu

The fact of the matter is we've had this happen multiple times now. The FBI investigate this guy, the guy who shot up that Orlando nightclub full of fags, probably others I'm not able to remember right now. What exactly are they doing during these "investigations"? Obviously it isn't working if this shit keeps happening. The kid who did this had an instagram full of guns and dead animals, kids said he was a total loser with no friends who got bullied, he got expelled or suspended or whatever from that school. At what point does the FBI bear some responsibility in this kind of thing by just dropping an investigation? They seem to have plenty of time to text each other about how scared they are Trump won the election, but they can't be assed to make a visit to this guys house or sit down and talk to him for 10 minutes and figure out he's a complete nutjob?

The problem is 99.9999% of the time it's just a kid being edgy

They found him and orchestrated the false flag with him as the patsy. He has no parents etc to bother them.

Are we talking about the threats directed at professional feminists or school shooting threats?

I also don't think the FBI is in any position to chose on what they can or can't investigate.

OBVIOUS CONNECTION
.jpg

>"Why?—Why would an FBI agent(s) deliberately sabotage a case? (I know I shouldn't be flippant about this, but jokes were actually made that the key FBI HQ personnel had to be spies or moles like Robert Hanssen who were actually working for ISRAEL to have so undercut Minneapolis's effort.)

ftfy

Where do you draw the line? FBI cracking down on free speech isn't good for shitposting in general. It wasn't a specific threat either. I see that shit all the time.

That said, you know how many off-hand comments like that are made on this website? Sure only idiots say it but they never follow through. One guy happened to and everyone loses their shit saying the FBI needs to go after every single internet user.

But it's not the same thing. Shitposting anonomously and clearly being a nutter that's been reporting for making threats, the realization of which fits your nutter profile are highly dissimilar

Pol doesnt even default to http
You dont need an ISP backdoor to see lazy shitposters’ IP addresses and meta data

Like this post im making, for example

Snowflake agents

What kind of subject matter were you discussing? If you don't mind

That dude's hair is fucking awesome no homo

almost positive the woman in your pic was being beaten by her black boyfriend

Ummm excuse me sweetie but the FBI had their hands full chasing Drumpfie's Russian connections.

Please return to reddit

No that was a random lunatic who broke into that home.

>clearly being a nutter
How would the FBI know this?

It's a waste of resources to go after everyone who makes an edgy comment on the internet.

FBI is totally useless at this point and needs to be abolished

The kid had dead animals on his Instagram. Definate warning signs.

We write abstract comments into the future. His is much more direct.

FBI let it happen to embarrass Trump.
They knew.

No it wasn't. It was her boyfriend.

Lot of that in here. You can spot them immediately when they say the FBI should've arrested this kid after the edgy comment. If they find more comments of similar nature.

Maybe I'll change my mind. But at is time I still believe the FBI was in the right here by not arresting the kid.

Indeed.

This

Yes it was random, wasn't her boyfriend. Imagine if that had been a white man beating a black woman in her home. The MSM would've blared that story on repeat for years.
abc7chicago.com/news/man-gets-life-in-break-in-nanny-cam-beating-of-mom-in-front-of-toddler/1408264/

/FPBP

>We write abstract comments into the future. His is much more direct.
Maybe we should put that clause in the second amendment because that would make you feel better.

>thinking the FBI cares about dead animals

>this entire thread
>caring about a fucking school shooting

Holy shit this is reddit 2.0. Shit happens. Leave it up to the people to figure out if the kid is dangerous or not. They clearly weren't all in on it. Then you don't have other retards who want to do the same shit.

FBI gets warning of some guy named "Cruz" threatening to go to a school......

Blows it off as some kind of Zodiac Killer Joke.

Please censor the intenret fibi we dont need random jokes

you see a connection ? your retarded you stupid godamn nigger

its all being recorded to use as blackmail later. its worse than you thought. it has no practical use for us at all

what is the point of having a billion dollar spy program if they only use it to spy on their mistresses and not on actual threats

Female Kaz?

oh my god im scared
what blackmail you stupid faggot thats not how blackmail works. there is no threat that will happen later, that wouldnt happen now

Its just that many serial killers previously killed animals. Its a sure sign of a sadist. Put that together with his school shooting comment (which they should have after the tip) and you have a major major red flag person. Yet it doesn't even sound like the FBI ever contacted the parents. Maybe the person should have posted his screenshot to Sup Forums. Sup Forums autists could have found Nicolas Cruz'z Instagram with the dead animals.

We need to ask the FBI
> So what exactly would you say you do here?

>Its a sure sign of a sadist
Wow you should work for the FBI because clearly you have more experience dealing with these types of tips and can pick out the one person out of millions who's actually going to follow through.

Kill yourself and go back to where you came from

To spy and gather blackmail material on bureaucrats. There is no point in using it on a 19-year old.

This is very possible.

>allowing the enemies of your family to have permission to go after internet comments

Why would you want the fucking criminal fbi freaks to have any more power?

>1h ago
seems valid

Depends on if its legal to kill the animals he did in that state.

Also apparently they aren't doing their jobs right if they are taking bribes from Clinton to turn an election silently, but can't even prevent some shitskin from shooting up a school.

CIA and FBI are a fucking joke at this point, cant even dispose a syrian dictator or rig an american election

no that's the problem. They are watching you. And me. And you're doing nothing wrong. If anything we should all be extremely outraged and disgusted by what has happened here. This is what Snowden was trying to warn us about. They're pulling all this data and they're too stupid to know what to do with it all. But if they ever want to fuck you over and ruin your life, they've got all the ammunition to do so.

Are you kidding? Its all bullshit - i.e. mossad propagating the jewtrix

reported to the IBS

So the majority anons on Sup Forums have made threats about mass murder? Go fuck yourself you stupid little asshole.

It's the FBI. Anytime something bad happens they get blamed. I'm not saying they're perfect, but I don't think they deserve to be the scapegoat for everything bad that happens, because then they will get more power and funding to go after people who commit wrongthink and we'll end up like European countries.

>having all your Sup Forums comments tied to your full name wouldn't be bad
keep pretending. they could us the info they have on literally anyone to ruin their lives specifically. just try not to get targeted by someone powerful

i dont care. what makes them think their so special?

Finally a good leafposter. I agree with all of that. They could probably destroy my life if they wanted to.
However, and maybe this is only because Trump is president now, I have been thinking about this for a while though. Imagine if the US wasn't on the forefront of collecting all fucking data and analyzing it. Would other countries do it (which I'm sure they do anyways)? Would the US be able to better protect its citizens from smear campaigns if they knew this from the getgo?

Idk..there are so many implications to be made if the US wasn't at the forefront of all of this, and I'd rather we did it first than than someone else. It's fucked up, especially when the government actively goes after members of certain groups(i.e. Obongo)