Pro-gun Thread

Sick of the shills. Post related, share facts, stop the hysteria

sorry, i dont have any gun redpills (because a good gun owner has them known by memory).
have a funny and a bump instead.

Heriberto "Eddie" Seda, a.k.a. "The New York Zodiac Killer", was a serial killer who copied the Zodiac Killer. He built all of his funs from scratch. Just imagine what a white man could do, given modern technology.
You can't legislate pressure.

It's not the funs.
"Mr. Seda was arrested in June 1996 after shooting his half-sister, apparently because he disapproved of her friends, and then engaging in a gun battle with hundreds of police officers from the apartment he shared with his half-sister and mother in East New York, Brooklyn. When he surrendered, he turned over 13 homemade zip guns. Inside the apartment, the police found two pipe bombs and enough materials to build at least nine more. They also found a collection of books and trading cards on serial killers."

Something else is wrong in America.

bump, but OP is a massive faggot for not minding his thread. Probably a agent of sorts.

>Sick of the shills. I'm emotional and real.
One post

weed - 0 deaths a year
get fucked rednecks

Sorry. OP made two posts, before he fucked off to be decisive elsewhere.

Rude

Are you saying I can stop a carjacking by offering the white perp weed? I'll try that if it ever happens. Does it work with niggers?

make death illegal
bam, no more death. wow someone isnt trying to run a mob gang

thats how mobs are ran people. get a fuckign brain

>be me
>doing ALL the pro fun heavy lifting
>keeping some faggots thread bumped whilst he milks a black dick
How 'bout you mind your thread?

probably

>faggots
*faggot's

Good to know.

bump

I cant fucking stand the American philosophy that a gun is a tool for defense. No it isn't. A shield is a tool for defense. A helmet is a tool for defense. A gun is designed specifically to deal fatal damage to a person. It's not a tool to incapacitate or disarm someone, it's made to kill. If you're worried about defending yourself carry a stun gun or a peppery spray. If you seriously think that everyone who commits a crime in which the victim might feel the need to defend themselves; petty theft, muggings, carjackings, should be executed on the spot then you're a disgusting human being. This is America's problem. Violence is so engrained into your culture that you can't even entertain the idea that a criminal is also a human being. Instead you opt to murder them. If you want to address crime, you fight it at its root. Systematic corruption, wealth inequality, racism. These things drive people to a life of crime. When you shoot a criminal dead you more than likely create another one.

Lol

fuck you
go back to rape land right outside your house oh wait you cant defend yourself with barbwire over there can you?

>that pic

Funny you should mention blacks and gun crime...

>This is America's problem. Violence is so engrained(sic)... I'm a fag.
Violence is why America is great. Get with the winning team and come on in for the big win.