What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

>online noticeboard

They know how bad this makes them look right?

That the media lies all the fucking time and anyone who buys their jewish lies is a retarded faggot that you should immediately bully and dismiss for being such a retarded faggot

no one cares about what a bunch of autsits think of them

The Jewish run media is retarded.

What will the media say next? That he was a former subscriber or r/incels and r/theredpills?

la creatura judia

"Members"
Don't forget your unique username and password. And register an email address to help in recovery if you forget your 4chins.com user Id or password

microcephaly

why is everyone ignoring the only issue that matters. is he a spic and thus a deranged lunatic or is he white and thus /ourguy/

Is this about the white supremecy group leader i heard about on public broadcasting today?
I figured that was pol after all the white hispanic threads

I love logging in & browsing the four chan noticeboard for the latest news

I don’t understand when these people get lawyers. Like, what are you trying to accomplish here? You’re going to get your ass blasted in jail anyway, why waste money when you know you’re gonna get life in prison?

hahahahaha

Man, though, that Cruz kid is le 56% meme personified though, isn't he? damn he ugly

His lawyer looks so uncomfortable having to sit that close to him in her ill-fitting suit with her terrible haircut

The life of a public defender is largely shit

Nice milkers his lawyer should be bred with aryan seed.

I started this meme on /biz/ and now it’s all over Sup Forums lol

Jesus fuck these idiots will print anything.

hispanic/jew

>it was just a prank bro

If that guy is a whitemale then im a chynese

WE NOTICEBOARD NOW

he needs a lawyer to be tried. no lawyer = no trial. this isn't Mexico where you're strapped to a donkey and the judge decapitates you with a chainsaw

blue eyes tho

Spic / Monkey

Spunk

we [spoiler] Noticeboard [/spoiler] now

WOOP WOOP

Allison, what is internet?

It's required by law and if you do not have one they'll assign one. This poor woman has "miserable public defender" written all over her. Reason you get an attorney is the government doesn't want you to be able to whine later that you didn't get a fair trial and sue everyone, blah blah blah. They ensure you get a fair trial and after that you're on your own.

Me too man, me too
My morning ritual with a nice cup o' java

>online notice board
Sup Forums is a peace of board

Seven classmates of Cruz told The Daily Beast he expressed extreme right wing political views and disturbing behavior when he attended the high school he is now accused of attacking with a high-powered rifle.

Oh yeah I forgot about public attorneys. So sad.

He is El Monstera Americano including of course a soupcon of kike

>noticeboard

Goy
Ftfy

All news orgs are like daycares for mentally impotent narcissistic children who have no hope of ever doing a good job

>female lawyer
He must be more insane, than we thought.

Come on guys, we should apologize. We never thought he would take it this far. We thought he was just an edgy larper.

He literally looks like a fucking goblin.

I know you have lived around spics and niggers your whole life to the point that you do not know what blue eyes are. But that guy does not have blue eyes.

This was all just an elaborate prank to get normies to read Siege wasn't it?

“I saw him wear a Trump hat,” said Sebastian Gonzalez, a 19-year-old who graduated in 2017.

Ocean Parodie, a 17-year-old junior, said Cruz was politically extreme.

“For example, he would degrade Islamic people as terrorists and bombers. I've seen him wear a Trump hat,” Parodie said.

Josh Charo, a 16-year-old junior who was in JROTC with Cruz often expressed racist beliefs.

“He would always talk about how he felt whites were a bit higher than everyone,” Charo said. “He'd be like ‘My people are over here industrializing the world and starting new things, while your people [meaning blacks and Latinos] are just taking up space.’”

>LE MUTT MAYMAYS
jesus christ give it a rest

Is his lawyer white? That blonde hair looks fake

I would bet no.

>ANONYMOUS SOURCES JUST TOLD US THIS

Plebs never ask: Who benefits?

The same ones who said there were multiple shooters or?

>ignoring reality

What does that have to do with them calling Sup Forums a "noticeboard"?

kind of calls the whole conspiracy into question in the first place.

>that flag
>ignoring reality

Well you would know

You faggots talk about race wars and genocide all the time, if you honestly believe people like him and Dylann Roof are fake or not from these parts you are fucking retarded.

senpai noticed us

no im just sick of you retards derailing every thread with this shit

It doesn't they're desperate and trying to deflect from their oopsie

Let me guess, you're that faggot who's dad works for Coinbase, amirite?

Todo meco

So now we are a notice board and fucking normies will come after us.
Why this goblin had to go shooting at people.

What is satire?

Did I touch a nerve? He unironically looks like a goblin mutt.

Dont mind me MSM just catching up on the latest notices

Is this shopped? Why is this niggas head so big compared to the rest of his body

this is the funniest thing I've read on our lovely noticeboard today

its a nice suit if she is in a movie from 1986

Whoa, a high powered rifle? We need to ban those. Subsonic rounds will hurt less.

>taking Sup Forums seriously
Just end your life

>Did I touch a nerve? He unironically looks like a goblin mutt.

More like "the-more-you-noticeboard"

>Sebastian Gonzalez
>Josh Charo
>Ocean Parodie

>Ocean Parodie

I rest our case

We use machetes we are not savages.

jews are racist and Islamophobic, more so in Israel than the ones here in the states (like the shooter). thanks for the confirmation
ball is in your court to prove me wrong

It's hilarious how perfectly Amerimutt he is

Public is latching onto the fact that he is now a confirmed Trump supporter confirmed to wear a MAGA hat and love Trump from people who knew him. People don't care about Sup Forums pranks but will remember the white nationalist thing just not the retraction.

Nice job, retards.

But yes I guess violence is a Trump fan thing, not a white nationalist thing.

lmao, excellent

Don't act so assblasted. Even you should be able to accept that he looks like the literal meme itself.

happens to me a lot, yeah

>Don't act so assblasted. Even you should be able to accept that he looks like the literal meme itself.

>Man, though, that Cruz kid is le 56% meme personified though, isn't he? damn he ugly
He's adopted and of Russian decent, this is Slav genetics LOL

WE NEED GOVERNMENT TO PARTNER TOGETHER WITH MARK ZUCKERBERG TO PROTECT US FROM ELECTRONIC BULLETIN BOARDS

>OOGA BOOGA U SO MUD RITE NOW

We have a membership now?

Feeling comfy while being a member of this online noticeboard.

we do on the /j/ board
but its just for raids

Italians are white. Ameriniggers aren't. Live with it.

You are either completely retarded or disingenuous. Rallies and terrorist attacks are not LARPs and this shit is driving both.

The Daily Shoah is not just a joke, neither is FashTheNation, nor is theDailyStormer. And regardless of what you believe autists with bad social skills may well think they are, because these people hide their intents behind irony/ the exact kind of post-modern nonsense they pretend to be against. Fuck you, fuck them and fuck all the stupid nazi faggots reading this

>Italians are white. Ameriniggers aren't. Live with it.

>“I saw him wear a Trump hat”

much like your beaner compadres who commit crimes here in the US, they are given a public defender regardless of whether or not they can afford one(guess which is more likely, jose). the tax payers end up picking up the bill.

in our society, one needs a lawyer if one is not versed in law.

>t. envious mudskin because his country was named/discovered by an italian

I unironically do love doing this, minus logging in of course.

>>t. envious mudskin because his country was named/discovered by an italian

>journalists
they are all fucking retarded

Funtip: even if you write a bad check or shoplift you have to show up to court in those shackles and jump suit.

u noob I get free iphone when I click the email to log in

Where is the link you faggot.

when i slip out of them they are always like
>FREEZE
then i start the whole
>AM I BEING DETAINED
shit again

NOTICE ME SENPAI

This fucker killed the alt right.