Sagrada Reset

Madman vs Madman.

I feel sorry for this thread, so here's a post.

1 more week until Kei gets blown the fuck out

why? how?

Soma will win anyway.
Noone can compete with her 9D chess

I have tried to watch this series like 5 times, but I always fall asleep in the first ep. It's not that I find it boring, but I only watch anime late at night, and somehow this show makes me sleep.

It's sad becuase the premise is interesting, but the characters seem like major cunts.

Wait for the subtitles until the night ;-;

Cute android and cat girl
But the subtitles are out.

I keep forgetting to watch this

When's ghost girl going to be relevant?

She's not a ghost

I want Soma to be happy. It can happen, right?

Soma suffering is not right.

What does she even want?

Kei.

She wants Kei to be happy.

why does it matter if kei remembers about abilities?
or why not just kill him?

Well, this is exactly why he was talking about knife.

yeah but obviously they don't want to kill him

Urachi probably thought that he would be able to deal with Kei with his abilities.

I know it's pretty much impossible, bit I still hope she'd win. She really deserves it.

What are they supposed to do about people like Kei after they wiped abilities away? He literally threw away everything and they erased his past so its not like he can leave the city anymore (they even threatened him by saying he's never allowed to leave now because of his ability).

Do they just take care of him and everyone else forever, even though the only reason people were taken care of in that town was because abilities?

I don't think they would even care. They just want to get rid of nouryoku, that's how far it goes.

Risetto

I miss Risetto.

witch butt

Does this show get any better? I dropped after epsiode 3. I'm surprised it's even a 25 episode series.

OST when? I like the melancholic-sounding string instrument song a lot

Do you like convoluted time-erasing keikaku and people having autistic conversations for 24 minutes?
Probably not, since you dropped it, but its not getting any different if that's what you're expecting

Risetto, risetto, risetto

Nice witch.

So how was the rewind ability relevant? Did he rewind people's times to just before they spontaneously used their abilities for the first time?
If first activations are spontaneous, wouldn't they be getting a lot of them quite frequently anyway?

I demand kit-kats

I think the whole point was that these spontaneous activations were not predicted by the witch, as they were caused by a man immune to her precognition, so the Bureau is freaking out

I liked how Kei simply kicked the damn car and made a dent in it. The mad man

I love these 5d chess conversations, they're surprisingly tense even though they're just talking about the technicalities of abilities

I totally forgot about the keychain thing too

>no sakurada in title
The fuck user.

Why is this anime basically dead?

Viewers need to overpower their adhd and the conversation is mostly dry and the need to connect things together even though its pretty much explained in it, except for the microscopic part of its autism.

What was kit-kat's ability again? She said something like create fences, but from what I've seen, does it remove all instances of a thing? Like how she deleted all the houses or got rid of all the thunderclouds.

she can change an object's properties or something.

>everyone now want abilities removed
Kei-kaku doori.

I actually like the thought experiments they talk about and how the abilities aren't generic shit like "I can control fire lmao".
Better special ability story than fucking american tv series.

>cat girl doesnt have casual clothes
This isnt fair.
Some might say its pretentious and shit but I find random talk on that is nice since I sometimes google them out for fun.

Does she ever go home? When was the last time she took a shower?

It was raining so it's grand - no need for an actual shower

Too much risotto.

It kinda reminds me of the web novel Worm in its variety and creative use of abilities

>mfw Risotto is being saved for epic climax

Lie-detector-san is beautiful

Thought he would body slam onto the windshield, he is crazy like that.

Wut.

They really like their cg cars in this.

I want to prank her.

to be fair, the town was holding his parents prisoners.

CG cars are becoming increasingly common
At least they're not as bad as Alice & Zorouku episode 1

If you want spoilers
this chapter ends with Urachi successfully erasing all abilities. Also, Eri Oka disables Haruki's ability and Urachi deletes Haruki's memories from the past 2 years

I can kind of get his thing. He wants to turn the town into something worthy of its name.

Man, my brain gave up on understanding his power. So he was running around erasing memories and used the script as his own guide for his plan? And why he and probably more still has their power even after Ukawa succeeded?

>why he and probably more still has their power even after Ukawa succeeded?
Ukawa was supposed to be the tipping point, but presumably the Bureau still has to activate their contingency to actually erase abilities, they haven't done it yet.

From what I understand, his ability is like Haruki's reset except targeted. Like how he resets his memory in the future so Soma can't read his future. He can also reset the damage on Kei's keychain. He also has a limit to how far he can reset, just like Haruki.

Wait I'm confused, didn't Ukawa remove all abilities in this episode? Why is red words girl still able to see lies?

Well shit, I guess I misunderstood her role, she didnt erase any abilities, just making these "accidents" a lot severe with her ability activating.
I understood that earlier in the episode but then Ukawa happened,I got confused and believing "Ukawa removed the abilities in Sakurada". I like that having power to rewind stuff can counter precog fags.

If Masamune is essentially immune to Sumire's precognition, shouldn't that throw ALL of her predictions off? Since he has a big effect on everything that happens in the town as a big man in the Bureau.

Remove Minami's ability and she is still the same.
A high school girl interested in the extraterrestrial.

I seriously hope that ugly robot Haruki die, Soma deserves Kei more.

Sumire ability need her to see the person right? The rewinded masamune is probably a new person with a new set of future, like how sumire is a new person after her death.

risotto

here,I forgot to add that Masamune is probably using the script to guide him, writing them down in his notebook and having Sumire getting her prediction right relating to Kei's stuff was essential to Masamune's plan. Its like Bleach writing.

Don't get me started on the script, how can it be an infallible guide to the future if it's possible for people to read it and act on what it says

Urachi's father's ability is to erase knowledge about the ability from the world, but Urachi's mother's ability is to assign an area which doesn't get affected by abilities. The Bureau will basically deactivate the mother's ability and the entire Sakurada loses their ability

Yeah that too, why couldnt the bureau used that too? Maybe masamune being a higher ranking officer in the bureau hid the guy or falsify his ability from the bureau? It would be hilarious if the script can be revised or updated if there are new information but the ability user just went with "fuck that shit", because no one know about that other than himself.

Fags the both of them

The show actually got better.