The mighty AR

If one uses an AR-10 or AR-15 from a defensive position, does that make it a defense rifle?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=67tUMc__xHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no the AR 15 (Assault Rifle 15) is specifically designed for offensive purposes.

Bait

A Mini 14 has the exact same abilities. It just doesn't look scary.

>posts dressed up blowback .22lr meme shit

it stands for armalite, faggot

Why does every media source say he was using an AR-15?

wasn't he using a .223 caliber gun?

An AR can be just about any caliber.

if you thought the assault rifle 15 was scary, wait till you see the assault rifle 17!
youtube.com/watch?v=67tUMc__xHc

>Assault Rifle 15
This triggers the /k/

>thinking that AR means Assault Rifle and not ArmaLite because of the company that produce it.

KEK.

AR doesn't stand for "Assault Rifle," faggot. It stands for "Armalite Rifle" after the company that originally designed it (Eugene Stoner came up with the design for Armalite).

Any weapon can be used for defense.

I can’t tell if you’re trolling or just stupid from swallowing so much semen but AR is Armalite Rifle.

Also I'm fully aware its bait, just to make that clear.

First pic that would save clearly when I’m posting from mobile like a fag. Just trying to point out the absurdity of the term “assault rifle.”

wtf I hate the AR47 now

I’m considering the 6.5. Thoughts?

>Faling for the bait this hard

KEK.

What companies make AR 15? I need to know so I can invest in them any time a big shooting happens.

Clearly you mean the Awesome Rad 15.

Kinda want a .22 AR. They seem fun with a suppressor.

You know I had to do it to them.

HEY GYS JUSTIN TRUDEAU HERE

IM A TAN MAN, AND A CINCO MAN. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY I'M A SEXUAL ASSAULT RIFLE (15) BAN MAN

6.5 ammo is alot more expensive than good ol .223. If that matters to you. Performance is a little better, honestly not much different IMO

>If one mounts a sight 10' higher than your barrel, does that make it a useless rifle?

carry handle is blocked anyway so why keep it?

Grendel or creedmore?

Grendel or creedmoor?

>Kinda want a .22 AR. They seem fun with a suppressor.
Just get a high power .22 air-rifle, quiet as shit and still does the job whether it be plinking or varmint removal. Bought one of pic related, and it's even legal to use in the city

I hope you get fucking murdered.
OP if I ever catch you using the term "assault rifle" again, your mother will die in her sleep

>.22 air-rifle
actually it's .257 but meh, not much difference

Not worth it. If you want improved performance buy higher quality 5.56 like MK318, MK282 and some civilian offerings over buying a whole new rifle to use 6.5. More so if you're using a long barreled rifle for longer ranges due to 55gr being garbage in strong wind and M855 having occasional inconsistency due to the steel tip not always being properly centered. Better off with .308 at that point anyway.

M855 is perfectly serviceable otherwise.

Your asshole is designed for offensive purposes, you pozzed cumsack.