Are Afghan tribesman the biggest chads on earth?

Are Afghan tribesman the biggest chads on earth?

Guerrilla warfared Alexander the great so bad he wrote a letter to his mommy complaining about how strong the afghans were

Invaded India in the 1700s 8 times and plundered Dehli to their hearts content.
Massacred 16,000 British troops in the 1st Anglo Afghan war leaving only one alive

Fucked up the soviets with some stingers and ww2 rifles and caused the soviet union to collapse due to resource drain

Continues to pin Americans down for 16 years now with the same rusty weapons they stomped the Russians with.
How can anyone else compete with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eM-xe6wHjnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

an arrogant deluded paki here.

Don't you have a street to be shitting on Mr Dravidian?

They prefer boys in Afghanistan
youtu.be/eM-xe6wHjnw

Pashtuns are just like more violent Indians to me, and “ME ARYAN TOO” “Persians” are not different from Arabs in a single consequential trait

Pashtuns are indo europeans unlike dravidian indians and descended from scythians so no

>Using a pic of an iranian faggot

Pashtuns have ASI ancestry and absorbed hundreds of thousands of Indian slaves up to the end of the Mughal period

Yeah the absorbing indian degeneracy is sad, race mixing in general is sad

Meh, you are all faggots

>MFW im deceanded from neanderthals

shakira?

It does look like shakira lmao its a female neanderthal facial reconstruction

>enemy gets bored of killing you and leaves
>claim victory
It's a pretty effective strategy since European/American countries don't genocide any more

enemy leaves having not accomplished a single one of their goals

>Are smelly goat and boy fucker muslim cavemen the biggest chads on earth?
No.

Are you done la creatura? This is the type of art that afghans made 1000s of years ago can you say the same about your ethnicity?

She's almost cute. Keep evolving bbgurl!

Nice projecting there faggot. My ancestors were Greek and Italian. Suck a dick and AFGHANS ARE FAGGOT MUSLIM GOAT FUCKER INBRED DURKHAS.

You forgot about the time the Sikh empire totally destroyed the Afghan to the point that they were the last empire to ever successfully defeat those muzzies

I love you commander Ares. I will conquer karacahisar castle for you bby

Found the sikh. The sikhs themselves were cucked by the brits a few years later so it doesn't matter

That doesn't defeat the fact that the Sikhs totally destroyed the Afghans. And they haven't been the same since.

They only conquered lahore and peshawar tho none of which are part of afghanistan today

wrora da murdar daalkhoran sara khabere mewuka

When did sikhs ever do anything to afghans? It's really the reverse, afghans looted, raped and pillaged their way through north india dozens of times, we slaughtered cows inside your most holy sikh temple for bants.

Anyway sikhs nowadays are good fellas, I give them my respect only because they're not disgusting like hindu indians are, and the fact that they also hate pakis.

So? The fact is the Afghans plundered Delhi 7 times and India still endured, afghans got their asses kicked ones and they've been cucked since.

And the western most point of the Sikh empires influence extended into modern day Afghanistan.

Did someone mistake you for a muslim again today guru sahib?

Educate yourself on the Afghan sikh wars. As I've said, Sikhs were the last people to ever truly defeat them.

Which areas of afghanistan did the sikhs conquer please enlighten me guru

With lots of aid from the british, sikhs were able to take over lahore/peshawar, good accomplishment. You can keep those poo in loos.

I'm speaking to you in pashto, you've revealed yourself to be a retarded larper I guess

Also, sikhs never set foot anywhere in modern day afghanistan lul.

Anyway as I said, I have nothing against sikhs, they're one of the only people with honor and integrity from the indian subcontinent so I can respect that. But don't spread misinformation as many sikhs like to do, you guys ultimately were used by wh*Toid brits.

Because bacha bazi is soooo based right?op is a shitskin boy loving faggot

the only people in afghanistan that do that shit are turkics and tajiks in the north who are persians and persians are naturally faggots

They never set too much of a foot in "modern da" Afghanistan because most of it was taken by the Sikhs lul. If they hadn't, Lahore and Peshawar and pakhtunkhwa would've been in Afghanistan today. In modern day Afghanistan the most they can say is the khyber pass, that was the western most point in their influence.

Nevermind the Afghan defeat in kashmir.

5 wars with the Afghans and 5 victories for the Sikhs.

This is the level of art afghans achieved 1000s of years ago what has your ethnicity achieved?

Let me take a wild guess you are a sikh

They never set foot in modern day afghanistan so you agree. They did win the pashtun parts of pakistan now though so there's that.

Anyway if you're really a sikh, I've noticed sikhs and afghans get along well irl, we bond over our dislike of pakis usually kek

You might want to have a culture before spouting non-sense on the internet.

Some say they have god on their side

stop larping as my noble ethnicity you disgusting 56%er abomination

Twice you've said that to counter the fact you have no argument against what I'm saying.

If I'm sikh or if I'm not, does it defeat what I've said? You've been pro afghan, should I call you an afghan? Would that defeat your argument?

Yeah I'm not saying it's a bad thing the Sikhs best the Afghans lmao just thought I'd tell OP that Kek

O bacha ahmack tu farsi gap mazani?

>Continues to pin Americans down for 16 years now with the same rusty weapons they stomped the Russians with.

Uh, we're getting exactly what we want out of Afghanistan.

>greek

If you really think the CIA needs a few opium poppys so bad you are delusional.

>my ethnicity means i share in their triumphs
pffft get bent
>afghans then are the same as now
not even
>indulging in a strawman
not even once

Kek

he's not even afghan, don't take anything he says seriously

bache lawda, mara bache ahmak yag dafe deega sada bokoni meyam latet mekonam

Afhhan war isn't a real war, if it was Americans would've won by now

>inb4

>MFW you don't know who demetrius of bactria was
>truly wonderful the mind of a 56 percenter

Wanna hook up?

Afghans confirmed for True Aryans, continue 6000 year unbeaten streak.

my grandpa unironically looks like the guy on the left and I'm from afghanistan, his eyes are green though