What do you think about Bohemia

What do you faggots think about Bohemia? I’ve been playing Kingdom Come: Deliverence, and it seems like a pretty based place.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumans#Genetics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Like I don't give a shit

My potato computer will not run it, a great shame.

silesia > bohemia

SLAVS ARE NOT WHITE
SHIT GAME

Its a laggy buggy fucking mess but man do i feel like playing it rn

the game is a piece of shit. Wait two years for all the patches and the mods

You do know it's Czech Republic nowadays, right?

It's also famous for its rhapsodies:
youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ

At the time large parts of bohemia spoke german and were culturally german

2nd generation shitskins speak german too and are culturally german too.

>tfw too poor to buy new games
Ill get it once its cheaper

The game has a few germans in it. I threw shit at a german guys house and beat up his son at the start felt good man. The introduction has a shit load of cutscenes think like a finalfantasy game. The story is pretty immersive and the scenery is fairly high quality. Like it actually looks like countryside if you stop and look. The fighting mechanics are kinda clunky its hard to tell because your avatar is lvl1 so he should suck at fighting. Same with running around he runs a bit slow and i havent got a horse yet so im like wtf wat do.

The Hungarian King in the game, King Zsigmund of Luxembourg, is one of the greatest kings of Medieval Hungary, a true pious christian, and the last true Crusader - the de facto Leader of the Western World at that time.
My god, how my volk have fallen..

I'm a little over 10 hours in so far. The game is amazing and has tremendous potential. I just have a love hate relationship with the way the combat system works. I love the complexity of sword fighting and all of the different move possibilities you can do with it, but I also hate it for that reason as well. It's just too fucking hard and you have to be incredibly precise with timing and positioning or you get rekt very quickly. But that's also why I like it too. It feels very rewarding when you finally get it right. All in all, the game is incredible, especially for being produced by such a small studio.

you mean the faggots that "made" LayZ?fuck them,they are hucksters

It was hard af to beat that bandit camp raid mission.

Ironic how you hide behind a false flag

downloading it at 300KB/s so I can play it on my 2009 PC tomorrow

That's the point, tard. Your character is the son of a blacksmith, why the fuck would he know how to fight? The combat gets easier as you train and level up your fighting abilities. Your blocks become stronger, your window of opportunity for counterattacks gets longer (the game slows down more to give you time to do it), your strikes become more precise, etc. That's the beauty of this game. It's a role-playing game in the true sense of the word, if you don't take the time to hone your character's skills, he isn't going to fight well. He shouldn't instantly know how to use a sword just because the guy controlling him on a keyboard knows how to.

Fitgirl repacks

It never did as a whole. Same with the culture. You keep your Turks and rapefugees and stop envying.

People are fine, nation as a whole is based, nature is beautiful, girls as well, culture is amazing, gun laws are without doubt the best ones in Europe (mountain jews are also good). On the other hand state sucks, corruption everywhere, Prague is tourist trap and other laws are highly retarded.

Not really. The flag of my IP is more of a meme flag than the one I am using. Remember, a bunch of artificial meme states were created out of Austria-Hungary after WW1 by the eternal anglo and his frog lackies.
I don't accept, or recognize the "country" I live in. As far as I'm concerned, it's still Hungarian land.

HAHAHA holly shit, acutally paying for it

>King Zsigmund
Shouldn't that be either Sigismund or Zsigmond? WTF Czech people

STOP PLAYING RACIST GAMES GOYIM

PLAY THE GAMES WE TELL YOU TO GOYIM

Bohemia is a much nicer name than Czech Republic.

Czechia is meh tier and literally not used in burgerland.

How do you like the game overall? Its fucking impossible to get a graphics card where I live right now cuz of fucking cryptominers but I'm gonna buy this game as soon as I'm able to play it

do any of you faggots know if it runs on an NVIDIA NVS 5200M? (tech equivalent to GeForce GT 620M as I hear but lower clock speeds) tried googling both but no chance
got 50 fps in GTA V

the game should never have been in first person, it's always been clunky and limiting in melee-focused combat. your movable eyeballs (without moving your neck or body), peripheral vision, and proprioception cannot be emulated with a monitor. you need third person view to have that kind of extended awareness that your natural faculties give you in real life that allow you to see and react to other than completely head-on blows.

it's quite sad they didn't realize this.

>ate] [Auto] 2 new posts

I'm really surprised you got 50 fps on GTAV with that. I seriously doubt it but you could maybe get by running it in potato mode.

>a spic that steals
Wow, color me shocked.

Right now it is very poorly optimized so you probably won't have much luck. Either upgrade your rig or wait a month or so for them to patch bugs and optimize shit better.

Honestly when the game started up and explained the story I was behind Sigismund. The game makes Wenceslas IV out to be a degenerate, why would I want a king like that? In the tutorial a bunch of your friends go to throw shit on the house of someone who is bad mouthing Wenceslas, I declined to join them.

The Kingdom of Bohemia should be held in personal union with the German Emperor as custom dictates since ancient times.

Don't forget GTA V was had it's engine completely re-written for PC, it's really well optimized. game was too short though, a pity
thanks, though
I will probably try it after 6 months of patches. I don't play vidya except for what I really like (for example only GTA V and Wolfenstein: The New Orderin the last 5 years) so I'm not in a hurry. I didn't care much for Skyrim but liked Morrowind (and maybe even the first two Gothic games, good atmosphere bad gameplay) and this game reminds me of it/them

lel. I can't wait to play this.
>degenerate
Yea Zsigmond was a boss and far from a degenerate. He led the last Christian Crusade to save Constantinople and drive the mud out of Europe. He would have succeed too, had it not been for the (((Venetians))) who stabbed Christendom in the back.
He was the son of pic related. Another great Crusader King.

Where do I start reading about the rise of czech culture/civilization? Topic or year

The problem is you're essentially fighting against Sigismund, at least from what I can tell. An army under his command comes into your neck of the woods and fucks everything up. The army you're going after is made up of Tatars/ Cumans. We'll see, no matter what it's a solid game despite the rough edges.

HOW THE FUCK DO I SKIN A RABBIT? I HAVE THE TANNER PERK IVE WASTED ENOUGH TIME WITH THIS SHIT

Czechia consists of two major regions: Bohemia and Moravia. Naturally, the dislike each other.

I agree wholeheartedly.

Our history is pretty much tied with the Premyslid dynasty, so I would recommend that. It's quite fascinating read, it will shine some light not only on our history, but also whole European middle-ages, as we were pretty much in the center of the contemporary happenings and somewhat special part of the Holy Roman Empire who was a main player in the Old World. But if you really want to study our history/national nature in metaphysical way, I would recommend Hussite movement/wars. They began few years after the events of the game.

It's more of a banter. We (Bohemians) are always soyboys from the bigger cities and Moravians always dumb rednecks and usual crap tied with it. Only very small minority of retards actually harbors some bad blood.

>The problem is you're essentially fighting against Sigismund
Meh, All press is good press my friend. Too bad there is no option of joining him.
>The army you're going after is made up of Tatars/ Cumans
kek. Dude I am literally an assimilated Cuman. Cumans are known as Fallones in German, which means blond. The cumans were blond blue eyed uralo-turks and it's one of the mysteries of the middle ages. And Tatars are completely different. They are mongoloids.

This. The code is fucking retarded, and seems like some shit a couple of college kids crapped out for their thesis.

>my volk
obvious muh heritage american hiding behind meme flag

This thread is unironically a better thread about this game than any thread on Sup Forums about it. Can't talk about this damn thing without being told to go back to Sup Forums

I think Bohemians are heretics

I'm trying to have in banned in Canada on hate speech laws.

Main character is racist agaisn't Cumans and the story and game are ok with it and even encourage it. Just because some huns killed his parents doesn't mean it's ok for him to kill every cuman he runs into.

>playing video games
Ah... To be young. Enjoy it while you can, because there will come a time where you have to take on responsibilities and you will have to grow up.

im having way too much fun with the eye tracker to even boot up the game

>still in starting town

I make a six figure salary and have a comfy retirement building up and still play video games. What the fuck are you on about?

>racist against Cumans
LOL? Please elaborate my friend. I am a Cuman from Northern Hungary/Southern Slovakia, and we are the blondest demographic in the Carpathian Basin.
Cumans are known as Polowtzy in Slavic, which stems from the same root as Blond, or Pale. In German we are known as Fallones, which stems from Flavius (Blond).
Please tell me we are not represented as fucking Chinks. For the love of all that is holy tell me it's not true.

This. If you're so poor you can't afford to even have fun in a video game you're fucking pathetic lmfao.

Please dont fucking LARP in my presence, son.

No fucking way. All I know about cumans I learned from the game. They are non european foreigners of turk ethnicity

You have a wife or some shit? Good for you bud. Make sure you breed that bitch continuously. Remember, if shes always preggo she can't get away-o

Bohemia is just one region of Czechia. calling Czechia Bohemia is equivalent to calling United Kingdom England

LOL nope, marriage is for normalfag cucks. Try again though.

I got;

i7 7700k
Aorus 1080ti Extreme 11GB
16GB RAM
SSD

and literally 40FPS when in towns or moving about in countryside.

Game is horribly under optimized.

I'm sorry you're so limited as a person you don't think it's possible to both succeed in a career (IT in my case) and play video games.

A lot of the guys I work with, some damn good developers, are gamers. We've spent many a lunch hour discussing the latest releases.

Just about playable with a single gtx660 in potato mode.

i see burgers doing that all the time

The subhuman Cz*chs ethnically cleansed millions of Germans from there, proving Hitler right and that he literally did nothing wrong.

They were literal hapas.

>They are non european foreigners of turk ethnicity
These fucking cunts. Next they're going to say Hungarians are from Mongolia. Kek.
Also:
>cumans in the 15th century
That's some moorish meth these Czechs are smoking lmao. The Cumans were long assimilated by that point.

I dont care about first person you play shooters in 1st person so its a non argument you retard.

Nah you cunt. You can't be a blond Happa. Language does not equal race, otherwise that would mean Jamaicans and Englismen are the same race. Although I will admit they probably had some 10% mongoloid admixture, like Finns.

addictive af when you get a few hours in. I got wasted with a priest and ploughed a maiden

I’ve got a 1080 with some kick ass hardware, i7 CPU SSD etc, and still get 40 FPS I’m very high settings. Not terrible, but still so poorly optimized right now. At least deva aren’t busy fucking each other up the ass like most other studios though.

Get more ram

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumans#Genetics

According to Wiki the Cumans were basically Western Eurasians (think of the Stans), associated with Siberian populations, and some of the Cuman skeletal remnants they found looked more Asiatic than European, but they were basically a mixed tribal population who took women from conquered peoples and there would have been everything from blonde european looking people to full Mongoloid, depending on the tribe or family I guess.

>western Euroasia.
>"[All the Cuman haplogroups are] West Eurasian, belonging to the N macrohaplogroup"
>N Haplogroup
Found in Finns in highest frequency, the most Blond people in Europe. You proved my point mate.
Also, from wikipedia
>The Cumans were reported to have had blond hair, fair skin and blue eyes (which set them apart from other groups and later puzzled historians)
Check mate brother. I come from a village that is literally called Cuman Stream, and we are blonder than every village and town around us.

Can’t believe I bought that game. Never going to play it.

Like the developer but his game is shit for casual playing. I don’t have time to do that “figure it out yourself” shit. Feed it to me with a spoon

From what i've seen, you guys aren't represented as Chinese or Mongols in the game. Just aesthetically different clothing and armour.

I did see a few people on the steam forums though moaning about how Cumans should be Mongols and have Asian features.

I got 15 hours in the game now : some aspects are amazing, some are clunky.

A lot of stuff seems terrible at the beginning gets much better later. at the beginning i though lockpicking sucks so hard - but thats becuase the character has a low skill in it. once your character levels up lockpicking a bit, its actually a nice system. just sucks for the first hours.

Combat is very interesting - but sometimes seems super random. sometimes i just cant hit the enemy and die - then reload do the same fight again and just beat the shit out of the enemy without taking damage, while not doing anything different

story and world seem very realistic - i like it a lot

There are faults to 3rd person as well, you take a massive blow to immersion and additionally you actually have too much awareness of your surroundings, allowing you to see around walls and all that shit.

If the game is going for an immersive simulation, first person is almost mandatory.

They seem to have Eurasian looks to their eyes; most of their faces are very obscured by the helmets, except for some of the eyes, yet the guy on the far left and front row of the picture appears to look European. Interesting, so some diversity of Asiatic and European looks is part of the Cumans, in this game? It seems to be correct. The Cumans would not have looked very Asiatic, mostly, but more so than the Slavic and Baltic Eastern Europeans, as well as most Magyars and Finns by that point. The part about the Cumans having blond hair occurring with frequency is supposed to have been true, however.

Alright sweet. As long as we are white I'm good. I saw that bad ass face armor and that shit is historically acurate. Im stoked to play it.
>moaning about how Cumans should be Mongols and have Asian features
lel. What idiots.

Loyalty.

Your king is shit, but you're still his subject and you would be an absolute prick to stab him in the back regardless of his faults. You think in medieval times people would walk around saying "Fuck our Lord, amiright? This guy coming to kill him (And by extension, destroy or livelihood,) is great!"

It may be a fact that your ruler sucks compared to the invader, but that doesn't mean you just become a turncoat. Accept that the invader is a better man but that you still have to fight him regardless, have some stoicism.

I don't know either, but if I had to guess it's the dagger? Kinda like how you need a shovel for graves? Idk man.

It's GTA+OBLIVION+BUGS and I love it

read a codex entry then fag

NO ONE calls it Czechia in our country. Even this reply box is trying to tell me it's a spelling error.
But everyone knows what Bohemia is.

but you can turn if youre a lesser lord with your own holdings. duchies switched sides all the time in dynastic struggle.
can you become a lord with a fief in the game?

What loyalty mate? Sigismund was the son of Charles as well, and he was more equipped to lead his fathers kingdom than his degenerate brother so what’s the problem?

But Sigismund's idea of restoring order is to let a horde of foreign mercenaries pillage his own lands because he can't afford to pay them well enough.

The moment I saw the THICCERESA about to get raped by those sub-humans I fought them and killed every one of them for the rest of the game

the problem is hes butchering his own subjects. your king in the game is degenerate but in a detached sort of way which thus creates a political situation in which the primary drivers of state affairs are barons and nobility who have stepped up in your kings absence. Sigismund in the game is pillaging villages and killing the very people he should be protecting.

His brother was a chad... he just fucked women for weeks strait and let the peasants starve.

I figured it out you need the tanner perk but its still random if a an animal drops his pelt

True I haven’t gotten that far into the game. What a damn shame that zsigmond is misrepresented in such a way. I guess it had to be done in order to create a sense of conflict. I’m actually historical reality, Zsigmond was an absolute boss and hero of Christendom. Bohemia is rightful Hungarian clay