MOM OF DEAD KID BTFOs TRUMP

Zionst shill Trump BTFO. Keep killing yourself America you mentally ill freaks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CyoMp2JceOw
youtube.com/watch?v=w8HdOHrc3OQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hi Rabbi

SHALL

If she was pleading to end the idiotic "gun free zones" and let teachers with permits carry, then CNN would never air it.

>squadrumpft literally btfo hahahahahahah
t . Liberal

I love when gays preach to parents about kids...

NIGGER CRIME STATISTICS
>NIGGER CRIME STATISTICS
NIGGER CRIME STATISTICS
>NIGGER CRIME STATISTICS
NIGGER CRIME STATISTICS
>NIGGER CRIME STATISTICS

NOTICE that shills will cease engaging in threads where NIGGER CRIME STATISTICS are posted. I suspect that the office workers and interns being paid to shill are not allowed to engage with posters posting 9/11 redpills or racial crime statistics out of fear of ideological conversion.

WHITE America- even when the calculation includes SPICS, is SAFER than EUROPE as a while! I'm 100% serious- the population of whites in America, even when counted with mestizos and castizos, is more peaceful than the entire continent of Europe!

Today and yesterday I have killed no less than SIX GORILLION threads by simply posting these images. Annudah Shoah.

NOT

Sage and hide all btfo threads literally the nigger of threads

Not gonna lie, I think we really goofed when we voted for Trump

I wonder why msm puts this on the fromt page but not the black family who had their girls killed by illegals.

BE

BE

BE

Wrong- shill threads are designed to garner controversy. You post 9/11 truther pics/videos and racial crime statistics because shill operatives are not allowed to view or engage with those.

>CNN
>Try to include
>Trump
>Using this for
>Partisan
>propaganda
>Shilling

Also, i think
it's false flag

>sending your kids to FEMA school
>not sending them to prep schools or private schools

Its like you want your kids slaughtered.

INFRINGED

What's he supposed to do, wave his hands and make all guns (and niggers) disappear?

I like how this is Drumpf's fault, but Sandy Hook wasn't Obongo's.

INFRINGED

>Please Mr President deport all Mexicans

What is Trump going to do to predict out children better?

My prediction is that he will be a faggot and do absolutely nothing. This is a crisis and we have no leadership. Our kids are not safe any longer.

>please trump, parent our kids for us!

Why is it everyones fault but the people who raised the little shit?

No it was conveniently the Republicans problem when that happened. These people disgust me.

Let's talk about the Holocaust, did it happen pol?

> Vote to import mudbloods
> One kills your kid
>
> Scream about guns to the man who is addressing the root cause

Wow bitch

Get a load of this bot. I wanted to reach out to give you my advice on the recent abuse on Internet boards of the robot disinformation engine problem. I suggest that you create an Internet drivers license and force every web citizen human or bot to use the license to obtain verification signatures that identify the exact person taking possession of the Internet. The robot posters have gone way too far this time and if something is not done right now, all hope will be lost.

Fuck that dumb whore.

>Why is it everyones fault but the people who raised the little shit?
How about some leadership? How about having a president who takes responsibility and finds a solution when there's a crisis? How about not just blaming the parents for what is a society wide problem? How about admit that America has a massive issue with school massacres? How about admitting that huge numbers of Trump voters deny this and try to cover this up because muh gunz? How about being less gay?

Blacks were never enslaved. If they were THEY LIKED IT!!!

Every single time shills rush to Sup Forums with the same argument. xxxx lost yyyy so you have to do zzzz! It's their wish.
Try a new argument, it failed over and over, much like Hillary in her dreams to be President.

What exactly do you expect him to do? Lots of bitching for someone with no solutions. Its not trumps responsibility to make sure your kids arent nutjobs you nutjob.

>What exactly do you expect him to do?
To give a mighty speech that changes everyone's thinking and inspires a new course of action that reduces the rates of school massacres and cuts the number of unnecessary deaths.

What would you like? More dead kiddies and no leadership?

How about next people learn how to make chlorine gas by simply buying bleach and ammonia. How about next time it's a machete, I know, how about like in Niece France someone just run down 100+ people killing over 90. There is no simple answer, until you nerf everything that could potentially be dangerous.

You must live in a fantasy world, if a speech like that were possible why wouldnt a previous president have given it at any point in history? How old are you?

I like how its all these non-us flags shilling against OUR 2A.
It's almost as if it's a global conspiracy. For what reason I wonder?

False flag

America would be 90% mixed by now if we let Hillary win

This is a jewish plan to get people to stop calling out jews. Internet drivers license might be the most jewish idea in history

>I need the president to directly do something for my shithole of a community

Perhaps if things were handled on less of a federal level these communities could take the steps necessary to protect their children as they see fit.

>You must live in a fantasy world, if a speech like that were possible why wouldnt a previous president have given it at any point in history? How old are you?
You obviously know nothing about history. Leadership matters at crucial times. Trump has no leadership capacity.

No one will ever say of Trump that he did bestride the world like a colossus.

youtube.com/watch?v=CyoMp2JceOw
youtube.com/watch?v=w8HdOHrc3OQ

Doesn’t this violate some kind of journalistic ethics or integrity by probing grieving people into pushing some agenda? I thought the media got in trouble for doing this when Columbine happened.

>child show obvious signs of mental instibility
>parents do nothing
>school faculty do nothing
>fellow students do nothing
>kid feels the only recourse is to shoot people

>OMG FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ITS ALL YOUR FAULT FOR ALLOWING LAW ABIDING CITIZENS TO OWN GUNS

S
H
A
L
L

You seem to have leadership and occult brainwashing magic confused.

If only someone was able to shoot the guy before he killed so many...

>You seem to have leadership and occult brainwashing magic confused.
Do you even know how Julius Caesar and Winston Churchill are? Do you even know how far Trump falls below this mighty standard?

So why hasnt any other president given a magical school shooter stopping speech? Did they not care?

Moving the goal posts from your retarded magical speech to whatever point your trying to make now. Come on man, youre b8ing.

Remember when the liberals complained about the republicans exploiting grieving mothers at the convention? Pic related

fake actor, probably doesn't even live in the city, prove me wrong shills

>being this fucking retarded
the absolute state of anime nazis

And then immediately turned around and praised the sand nigger couple at the DNC kikery? Yeah. I remember.