Give me the ANCAP solution against MASS SHOOTINGs on Schools?

It seems the government solution is not working.

So, how would the free market solve this problem?

Pay people to not shoot up schools.

/thread

no roads so no way to get there.

Non-meme answer

Metal detectors and 24/7 armed security

this. having security at your schools attracts more paying customers/parents

this

The Ancap solution to mass shooting IS the fucking problem with mass shootings.

Gender and race segregated classrooms you have to personally pay for. If your kid is disruptive or over wise causing trouble they and you'll be kicked out.

Armed citizens.
>violate the NAP? take a dirt nap.

A good solution

These are neat anecdotes, but could be bs without source

the kids would be armed and ready to eliminate any NAP violators

Maybe smaller schools

Bully the bots into submission.

I wanted to reach out to give you my advice on the recent abuse on Internet boards of the robot disinformation engine problem. I suggest that you create an Internet drivers license and force every web citizen human or bot to use the license to obtain verification signatures that identify the exact person taking possession of the Internet. The robot posters have gone way too far this time and if something is not done right now, all hope will be lost.

Not an ANCAP but how often do mass shootings happen in private schools at all? Wouldn't private schools just be selective and have security checks? Most people (poorfags) in ANCAP society would just be homeschooled etc?

Correct me if I am wrong ANCAP.

>Metal detectors
Don't be dumb

Mass shootings happen almost exclusively at public schools

Depends if you qualify certain universities as public

I’m an a cap society everyone understands and does not violate the NAP bucko

There are public universities and private ones. Virginia Tech was public for example.

I am SURE that there's been private school shootings (and sure maybe a homeschool shooting or 2 where some autist kills his mom) but overall it does seem to be much more of a "public school" thing. In that sense, ANCAP is already kind of ahead. And I would expect if it was a big issue in ANCAP society they'd instill the same security measures some schools already do.

paying private security companies to patrol the schools and shoot any NAP violators

remove public schools.

You can't /thread your own post, t_d tard.

Stop welfare, people unfit to live starve and die, end up with a society of smart, good and hardworking people.