It's time

It's time.

Other urls found in this thread:

promo.kadokawa.co.jp/vatican/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-31/satoru-noda-golden-kamuy-manga-gets-tv-anime/.119531
youtube.com/watch?v=b9-CbhrXy7I
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-31/ryu-fujisaki-hoshin-engi-manga-gets-new-tv-anime-with-new-cast/.119532
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/08/01-1/progress-mentioned-on-new-mob-psycho-100-anime
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's time to solve a mystery!

It's not, I miss Water Days tho.

If we do book 2 next here is the summary for the novel
Scientist Hiraga, beautiful scientist, ancient documents and experts on cryptanalysis · Roberto is the Vatican 's "miracle investigator". The two people challenge this time is the mystery of an uncorrupted corpse of a prophet who died a year and a half ago. Two people who went to Africa 's Republic of the Soviet Republic at the moment encountered the site where the woman was killed in the local magical ceremony. Also in the disturbing air, the deceased prophet also prophesied Roberto's visit and its death!? "I will not let you die" The accident book of Combination of Genius Family Combo, 2nd!

>Scientist Hiraga, beautiful scientist

Name one yaoi fujoshi that can draw

You are unable to

I'm ready for this ride.

Water Day is a good occasion for it to be time.

>Touken Ranbu x Granblue Fantasy collab is actually happening
>SR Jiji and Kane
I can't wait to have Jiji on my team.

Book 3 seems to be the one with fancy pants man in the OP

A good-looking genius scientist · Hiraga and ancient document · cryptanalysis expert Roberto who went to the survey of "miracle" declared from the church of Komura in Italy. What they encountered was the mysterious "miracle" in which the horn sounds in the church and is surrounded by rainbow-colored light. However, the priest of the church seems to be suspicious in hiding something, they are suspicious. A corpse was discovered in this church sooner - the legend of "The Shoddy Clown" remained The mystery hidden in this village! The case book of the Genius Father Combi's third case!

>A good-looking genius scientist

They keep needing to say that it seems

>Scientist Hiraga, beautiful scientist
>A good-looking genius scientist

But Roberto is handsome too, why don't they say anything about him? ;_;

I have no idea but none of the summaries seem to talk about his looks.

promo.kadokawa.co.jp/vatican/

Let's try his bio

>An Italian priest father. A feminine beautiful man with a masculine body. Miraculous investigator with Hiraga, an old document and expert on decryption. A type that is familiar enough to be a priest and enjoying his life properly. A bit sarcastic as well. I am on good terms with Hiraga. I think that secularly I should protect Hiraga's things with my brother-like feelings. As a good buddy of Hiraga, it is tied up with strong trust and supports various case resolutions.

Oh my

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-31/satoru-noda-golden-kamuy-manga-gets-tv-anime/.119531

>feminine

What. It says 'intrepid handsome man'

I'm just using google translate which as we all know is the most accurate of translators.

>I think that secularly I should protect Hiraga's things with my brother-like feelings
This sounds funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=b9-CbhrXy7I

They're good buddies. Also apparently take cruises together according to later books? I didn't know priests did that.

They look great in GBF artstyle.

>*9. **6,315 **6,315 Katsugeki/Touken Ranbu Vol.1 Limited Edition
>*5. **2,495 **2,495 Katsugeki/Touken Ranbu Vol.1 Limited Edition
It's a shame Katsugeki sold less than Hanamaru even at half price.

Omegaverse.

Get out of my bl

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-31/ryu-fujisaki-hoshin-engi-manga-gets-new-tv-anime-with-new-cast/.119532

Damn that looks good, now I want to read the manga.

Ok, I had a hunch it was Google Translate. Hiraga's profile is the one that says his looks rival those of women's. Mysterious blonde dude helps people in some African republic, something which leaves a deep impression on Hiraga. He also has a secret which I'm sure no one ever suspected. Lauren is actually one of the most wanted criminals who broke out of jail and his whereabouts are now unknown.

No, Thank You!!! OVA when?
It was to be expected, but it won't be discussed here.
Remakes everywhere spawning everywhere.

Lauren honestly fooled me harder than any moe trap has in years. I think it was the dead mom hair.

Also some of those novels sort of sounded like they're about his and Hiraga's past or something?

Looking pretty good for a flash anime.
Why is Dylann Roof in it at :35 instead of Ryo though?

I just caught up with this. What the fuck did I just watch?

Shut the fuck up retard

Catholic anime

Mob Psycho 100 is getting a second season. Mob Psycho is homo, right?

>Ayumu Murase as Ryou
What do homos think about this?

Weird

What will their elements be?

We're still a ways off from release date, but I've decided to talk about that show only here. The threads dedicated to it now seem to be filled with cancerous outsiders, and I assume it'll only be worse in 2018.

What did this mean?

Reigen has the power to turn men homo.

I'm in love with Kaworu-kun!

Go away, Shinji

>All those good boys stuck in a moebage

Twin brothers

>No, Thank You!!! OVA when?
Never. Shit is dead and buried.

I know shit about Granblue, what does the collab imply? You get them drawn by the game's illustrator and they become playable characters? Do they get lines or something?

Fully voiced and animated playable SR characters in a story event.

Kane-san could be fire
Jiji either water or light, anything goes.

>Swordsluts event in Granblue
>you get their swords as the event weapons

Has anyone read these and knows the later plot?

What would happen if I were to break their swords for elements?

Was it announced somewhere or is it just wishful
thinking?

I didn't liked his new design at all.

Why would you need Katana elements?

Thoughts?

>it's another mobage thread
Damn this season

Middle left looks like a girl

The contrast between their bland faces and overdesigned clothes is annoying.

You'd be no better than Kusoniwa.

>shoes on the middle
Pants on head retarded.

I could be making the katana class weapon, you never know.

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/08/01-1/progress-mentioned-on-new-mob-psycho-100-anime

Fucking armor, when will this meme die. At least Hori looks cool.
Not sure if I want to stick with these permanently though, I probably won't kiwame any of them.

Jiji and Kane-san are way too handsome in any style, their designs always seemed very classy and beautiful.

They look like they would be into necrophilia.

Bones said there was "progress" towards it, but that's it. I expect it to come out summer or fall 2018.

As for Ryo, I'd like to see more angles and poses of him first.

Doujins never.

Time to finally read the manga, I remember watching this back when Locomotion was a thing.

Kenshin remake when?

Literally PERFECT

I hope they get 5*s.

Thanks Yuasa.

>Kenshin remake when?

Soon, maybe.

>heels
Why do nips like boys on heels? I'm okay if only a few sluts like Kashuu wears them, but Hone and Nama already look girly enough without those.

Nikkari looks nice, and Hori's design is growing on me.

This makes me hope the new Devilman will get some figures too. Ryo really deserves one, although I'm not too sure about his new design.

I fucking hate those OVA trousers, I wish they'd kept the manga bell-bottoms

He's too good for Tai.

Kill everyone in that pic
Fuck Tonbokiri Tobokiris
Marry Yamanbagiri

>marry Yamanbagiri

Yes

>Killing your husband's brother

I like heels if there's a reason to use them, like with Kashuu, but on them they just look weird and out of place. If anything it kills the gap moe.

I'm into love/hate relationships.

I like to think club /fit/izen engages in extra-extracurricular activities.

I guess heels are associated with elegance.

>Hate Swordshit
>Doggo makes me feel like live is worth living again
Help.

Katsugeki is boring as shit so I'm not suprised. It looks bad for a ufotable anime as well.

Leave while you can, before Ufo kills doggo too.

I'm quite liking it a bunch since episode 3, don't know why. First two episodes were almost pointless except maybe for Mutsu's tits.

Hot-spring scene when.

Why you're watching something you hate?

Not that user, but I hope soon.

I think Katsugeki is fine. It's not like the game had a plot to begin with, so I just watched it for cute swords doing cool things and I got what I wanted. Hopefully Hori and his Kane-san will make it out alive.

I still don't like any of the dialogue scenes, there's something that just doesn't work. Otherwise it's picked up the pace and actually had me on the edge of the seat last week.

I hope he gets a cute boyfriend.

This would require Japan understanding faggotry is about being attracted to men and not only one man.

Can KAITO do it?

I have faith in KAITO, to go this route in a Shounen manga they must have balls, the question is just how big those balls are.

Like pillow fights?

I can already see Ufo hurting/killing off Hori to mindrape Kane-san or Manba.

I actually liked it and its boring history plot, shit was cool. But now every episode is just going to be 20 minutes of nervous watching and "let's see if your favorites die this week".

>"let's see if your favorites die this week"
I really like the ideia of the shota being a serial killer though, sadly it won't be true.

Yes, with cute pajamas.

>all of this merch
>all of it exclusive
Why?

Cute animal pajamas? And drinking protein drinks after pillow fighting then getting their milk mustache mark?
>Filthy ningens

Director Ashino Yoshiharu
Story Editor & Lead Writer Eugene Son
Character Designer Nishii Terumi
Armor Designer Okazaki Takashi
Studio Toei

>only 12 episodes
It'll be a long time until we get to the House of Libra

>Studio Toei

You're all wonderful people