How many Whites did he kill?

The White kill-count is highest. That means he hated White people and this was obviously an anti-White hate-crime committed by a Hispanic. Sure, he popped a couple Jews, but in his mind they were White.

Inspired by these race-baiters.

>Hispanic

Not a race

The shooter was a castizo fag

>Hispanic Gunman

Why would they blame people of hispania descent when it was his native genes that caused violence? What are you? A KIKE?

He was Russian you fucking brainlets it's been established hours ago
Adopted by spics

he was a beaner, own that shit wetback

Someone was claiming he was an adopted slav. I think he looks near eastern, like a Turk or something.

0 white goy attend that school

He's white, not Hispanic. He was adopted as a kid.

Obviously white people have a biological propensity toward gun massacres and school shootings.

Ok. So what if he was a self-hating White taught to hate Whites by his adoptive parents. That doesn't change who he targeted or why.

How many beaners look like Nikolas Cruz?

Asians and whites. Niggers are more violent, but they aren’t able to get depressed. Most of them don’t have the kind of rich inner world it requires to commit suicide or shoot up a school

He was a member of ROF which is a white nationalist organization based in florida

>So what if he was a self-hating White taught to hate Whites by his adoptive parents.
So what if you have a massive anal fistula that you can't stop scratching which then leads you to find unusually well-endowed men to help you with the hard-to-reach itch deep inside your ass? What then???

here's their bio:

>Republic Of Florida is a white civil rights organization fighting for white Identitarian politics, And the ultimate creation of a white ethnostate so we can be free from anti-white policies and have policies that reflect our values as white westerners. The ROF Militia is the armed forces of the Republic Of Florida.

>Niggers are more violent
Which American holds the high score for killing Americans? Why is this person always white?

Wrong

republicofflorida . wordpress . com

Because WHEN whites do it, we do it better?
Yet blacks are far over represented in homicides

Begone kike

>Because WHEN whites do it, we do it better?
>Being this proud of murdering innocent white people.
>Forgetting that when it comes to massacres, Muslims are far superior to you.
>Being a retarded closeted gay man.

>closeted gay man
>memeflag

That's why Hitler revered Islam
Also why you kikes want to import Muslims everywhere except Israel

even pol agrees with me

>

Trip about. I wanted to reach out to give you my advice on the recent abuse on Internet boards of the robot disinformation engine problem. I suggest that you create an Internet drivers license and force every web citizen human or bot to use the license to obtain verification signatures that identify the exact person taking possession of the Internet. The robot posters have gone way too far this time and if something is not done right now, all hope will be lost.

HE WAS ADOPTED FROM RUSSIA FAGGOT OP

DELET

Professional advice, thanks senpai