Why are they so scared of white males and why are they trying to weaken us?

Why are they so scared of white males and why are they trying to weaken us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw
archive.is/eOnMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They aren't scared, at least not of typical white males. Nationalist ones in power, yeah. Why weaken? Because Jews have brainwashed them to as part of this NWO or white genocide or whatever is going on. Whatever the end goal is, it's an attack on whites.

Liberal White women need to fuck off

>They aren't scared, at least not of typical white males.
The tweet literally says the opposite.
>Whatever the end goal is, it's an attack on whites.
Because whites are the only ones who’ve tried to stop (((them)))?

>make sure they’re no disenfranchised
>by disenfranchising them more

Modern "feminism" is 100% the enemy.
"Systemic racism" isn't real.
Lifting up the weak is important, but it isn't everything there is to life.

Reality cannot be denied forever.

>disenfranchised by disenfranchising them more

All liberal women need to fuck off.

It's a real mystery

We're dealing with a brain virus.

THE
SHOOTER
LITERALLY
LOST
BOTH
PARENTS

LMAO the absolute fucking state of white women. When are you cucks finally going to drop this notion about “muh trad-con gf”. It’s a fantasy, women are ALWAYS going to go with what’s easier and what is fashionable.

>lift all of us up
moar like drag whites down to the level of boons

literally the one thing both alt-right and leftists agree on lmao

isntt she describing "systemic racism"? lel

>tells people to lift others up
>litterally shits on men for talking to them in public/workplace
pick one lady. we dont have time for this and her time was up 15 years + prior for reproduction.
If she wants true femenists to exist. They would also lift MEN UP instead of PUT THEM DOWN for wanting pussy. Its all a fucking farce.

Notice the shift in tone tho. Mere weeks before everybody on the left was talking about FUCKING WHITE MALES but now even a feminazi cunt is going all softie and trying to at least pretend she wants a middle ground rather than shaming men into doing what she wants

There's a chink in the armor, they are realizing their bullshit wont work and they are losing

>get bullied and called a freak in school
>oh honey have you tried lifting others up?

It's the same thing when the muslims go full snackbar. Liberals acquiesce and submit to their murderers.

>feminism isn't their enemy
>but white men are feminism's enemy

Dumb fucking cunt

what a shit thread. lets have some nigger facts

>right now there are young men being lectured on the merits of intersectional feminism by their clueless mothers

Legalize prostitution and bring over more young female immigrants. White cucks will be trading in their Ar15's for pussy.

Here bot bot bot bot. I wanted to reach out to give you my advice on the recent abuse on Internet boards of the robot disinformation engine problem. I suggest that you create an Internet drivers license and force every web citizen human or bot to use the license to obtain verification signatures that identify the exact person taking possession of the Internet. The robot posters have gone way too far this time and if something is not done right now, all hope will be lost.

You're doing great work my friend.

Where does this cunt "teaches" so we can get her fired?

Yeah the irony, but you can tell they are shifting from trying to force shit on us from trying to convince us or even negotiate

Oh but he's a WHITE latino so they don't care

It really sucks to be part of that group: whites don't think you're white and minorities think you're white

It almost seems that turning extremely violent and unpredictable actually works against weak submissive cucks like these, while trying to have a dialog is fucking useless and a waste of time.......

>de-escalate their anger
>by telling them they're an oppressive piece of shit because of their gender and race, and that they are always the villian and should sit in the back of the bus

Woah school shooters resigned

LMAO

"Just tell them that although all these systems blame them for everything they can't be mad about it either because it's all true and you don't have any problems you dumb white male!"

Ally btw.

Instead of explaining why everything needs to be feminized, how about we reassure them that masculinity is okay? /crazyideas

> When a white person does something bad they are a horrible racist
> When a non-white person does something bad it's because of racism.

I think we need another breakdown.

They know they declared war on us, and now they are afraid they're going to die.

Give it a few years, whites will exterminate every liberal and jew and elite pedophile freak on the planet.

Besides, this idiot who killed innocents was le 56%, not even white.

And they're surprised why people are nationalist. maybe if libs stopped saying this shit they would win again.

>It's the same thing when the muslims go full snackbar. Liberals acquiesce and submit to their murderers.

/r9k/ was right all along, you can literally murder normies into submission.

Good fortune and free bitches will come to you ONLY if you massacre normies. Government mandated gfs and anime can all be real.

The weak fear the strong.

Always talking about how we just need to be (((educated))). Bitch, I understand your positions just fine. I disagree and that alone makes me le angry dangerous alt right.
I'm a grown ass man with a wife, a house, and 3 kids. My (((education))) days are far behind me, I'm in the educating phase and that should scare the hell out of these commie fucks. Some of us don't let ipads raise our kids...

>Brow beat them with how they are need to accept everyone
>While all their peers exclude them

It's like poetry. I wasn't a school shooter cause I'm not a fag, but the last thing you want to hear when you have no friends is that everyone needs to get along, and it's also your fault for being white btw

How the fuck do people fall for dogmatic bullshit like this in 2018? Do they not listen to themselves and realize they're a living fucking stereotype?

White boys raiisee mee uppp so I can stand on mountainnnss

Because look what happens when we get angry enough to form groups. Hitler happens. One tiny country that almost brought the world to it's knees.

And it's going to happen again, eventually. They want to stop it, but this time I don't think it'll be stopped. Whoever decides to become the next Hitler has a world of technology at their disposal.

whoa. Nice numbers!

because white minds are more important and powerful than non-white minds

she has been

If they are so afraid of us they could always just leave. I here Africa is nice this time of year. Oh that's right, this isn't about them being afraid of us, this is about taking the wealth wimhite men built and distributing it to those who didn't earn it.

Literally all rhetoric from the left flies in the face of this “lifting everyone up” nonsense.

White males are the most feared group in history

>and it's also your fault for being white btw

She actually doesn't say that, thats what weird because thats all they been saying. Shes playing the drip-down neocon BS trying to convince that being all equal is better for everybody.

The point I'm trying to make is: THEY ARE AFRAID NOW

I remember when that pic got posted on reddit and it buttblasted a bunch of sjw and cucks

I don't think they get it, I am a 56% la creatura but I know history and white people are the most elite warriors on the planet hands down. They know not what they do.

The funniest irony is that white men are the safest people to be around yet these people are so far gone down the indoctrination rabbit hole that they're terrified of us.

>remember to brainwash your boys with progressive propaganda to make up for the lack of any male role model in their lives fellow singles mothers
What a wonderful society they're building.

shes right except for the SJW bullshit

true, so why on earth would (((they))) fuck with us, push us in a corner, employ vitriolic rhetoric intended to isolate and anger us? whats the end game? historically it doesn't end well for the opposition when we all have a common enemy.

Jamal called. He is going to visit this white bitch and and push her shit in to make up for some systemic racism. He said make sure that bitch buys some butter on the way home or she gets raw dog.

They should be scared.

The cultural artifact of the "lone gunmen" as a disaffected white male functions not only as a nightmarish, harrowing conception to the average American, but a rallying call to the disenfranchised white male. In this manner, do not take for granted the role of idols and heroes in the white American's cultural consciousness, for it alone stands to rally him when faced with utter demise.

Can't blame them, everybody has a breaking point. They know deep down at some level that if they keep pushing and eventually they'll find ours. No better friend, no worse enemy. I hope the ADL sees this.

They are realizing their bullshit will get them 62 grains at 2700 FPS if they mouth off to the wrong guy. Thinking they might get their bitch asses shot tends to make people way more polite.

For millions of young men it's already too late.
Unless they're willing to restructure the entirety of civilization to stop disenfranchising these men then they can expect thing to only get worse.
We already know this will be used as a club to further bludgeon young men into snapping, hell, just look at all the attacks in Sup Forums catalog and it's mostly composed of these exact same type of young men, if they're treating each other this badly just imagine what society at large does. It's a self feeding inferno at this point.

they want to provoke you into lashing out in frightened anger. all this leftist shit is meant to prepare you, the white guy, mentally for violence. it is all about getting a justification to ruthlessly destroy you.
atomized individuals lashing out in random acts of violence could not be a better rationale for a police state. regard france: martial law became their new normal. those provisions were made permanent in french law. don't think the constitution will protect you either -- every right has been subverted and infringed with impunity since the document was written.
do not fall for this shit.

I wouldn't say their fear is misplaced. White men have so much anger in them (and rightfully so). I have a feeling a good portion of young white men (so millions of people) just need a few sparks, and they'll set the whole West on fire.

>that they're terrified of us.

Nah they weren't, the whole "evil white man" was just bullshit to get more gibs and shitty reverse discrimination laws enacted, they were never actually afraid of us else they wouldn't even dare to raise their voices

Think non-muslims in muslim majority countries, you ever see them protesting? ever seen an egyptian christian checking the privilege of muslim egyptians? nope, because the muslims would fucking kill them

We don't, which is why they believe we're a bunch of pushovers

But the moment one partly-white guy goes postal against a bunch of mostly non-whites then they get scared for real because they realize that while a snackbar kills maybe 3-4 people on average when white people chimp out there's no escape, they are fucking death for real

So now they are toning down their aggressive shit in the vain hope that maybe they can stop the shitstorm they started because it fucking destroys them

But its too little too late, they pushed too far. Had they been more moderate even most pollacks here would have agreed to at least negotiate something but they had to go full retarded and keep treating us as shit over and over

Now they are trying to back down because they see the writing in the wall: it's actually happening

How are you doing, white boy? Just checking in.

kill all white men

>Explain why feminism isn't their enemy. Explain systemic racism.
Yes please do this, there's no better lure to the redpill than forcing children into experiencing your inept propaganda and inability to explain simple questions.

>disenfranchised
>white males
>systemic racism

WHY ARE ALL THESE WHITE MALES GETTING MAD AT THE SYSTEMIC RACISM WE USE TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST THEM? CAN'T THEY SEE THAT IT'S NOT HOLDING THEM DOWN BUT RATHER LIFTING UP THE POOR INFERIOR NON-WHITES ABOVE THEM UNFAIRLY?

Checked. Keep your ropes handy friends.

Like I said, whites have a breaking point that's further than other races. But when we do break it's more systematic and efficient. Nazi Germany was the white equivalent of a chimpout.

On the one hand, I hope it doesn't come to that.

But, in the face of that, I've come to realize that the kind of person that makes up the Left and the Gibbus Dindu peoples are either under your boot or at your neck. There is no peaceful coexistance, because they will constantly seek to destroy you in small ways until they believe they have to upper hand, and will seek to destroy you in large ways.

On the other, we save violence for the last resort, because although it solves many problems, you can never be sure which side of the equation you will be on when the final tally is had.

This bitch just said that it was normal white guys get discriminated against in employment because there were more white guys in the staff...

Spookanie
>Spook
>Pickaninie
how very intolerant of Xim

>he uses "feminism" in quotation marks implying that "real feminism" was somehow better

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw

Jamal will be by your house to push your shit in next, no butter for you. He said he will "edjamacate" you on "black powa" with "muh dick"

archive.is/eOnMo
all you need to know

>for no reason
Implying invading l the Japanese mainland was a viable option.

and then post on Sup Forums or wherever later about the boring speech his "bitchy feminist mom" made him listen to. It still works in our favour because they have no facts, just belittling and berrating (ok symbol emoji)

>On the other, we save violence for the last resort, because although it solves many problems, you can never be sure which side of the equation you will be on when the final tally is had.

Yep its tragic but the reality is that we're reaching a point where if conservatives in general and whites in particular all over the world back down then they are fucked because the leftards will double-down with their fucked up ideas and the majority of non-whites will become even more revanchist than they already are, as if whites from today are to blame for what whites of 500 years ago did, or as if all whites benefited from such actions and not just a very tiny minority right at the top

Slavery in many white colonies all over the americas actually fucked the poor whites because the barons would use slaves instead of paying for labor so the rich became richer and poor whites had a quality of life that was sometimes worse than slaves because at least slaves can expect food, a roof and clothes. Poor whites could starve to death naked in the middle of the road, no shits given

But thats not the point, they are clearly gone anti-white and they are even pushing the line of what is considered white so that they add more people to their list of undesirables

So while I wouldn't want an all-out war the reality is that I don't see many other options to stop these fucking idiots. All they had to do was leave us alone and instead they kept pushing

I don't see it not happening desu. I have 2 good friends and they're both as angry as me. When exposed with anti white men propaganda, they experience short but intense outbursts of rage. These leftists have been breeding killers the last 50 years or so.

Ironically liberal white women are the people who produce them.

There are many MANY historical precedents, one of them is carthage: everybody likes to say how meanie the romans were for "salting the earth" but the reality is that carthage started it, they had been harassing and attacking the romans for decades and decades, almost a century iirc. They even tried to invade rome with fucking war elephants. So one day the romans got enough of that shit and chimped out like never before, obliterated carthage's armies (which were mostly mercs PMCs because carthaginians were cucks who couldn't fight) started a siege on the city until they were starving and even after they surrendered the romans burned everything to the ground, killed every man, raped every woman and sold every single kid into slavery (or at least the ones they didn't kill)

Meanwhile other nations weren't dicks to the romans, they negotiated and were on good terms. At worst they had to join the empire but all they did is pay taxes and had their autonomy so they could do what they want.

As long as they didn't fuck with rome or the romans, simple as that

The ones that didn't get this simple rule would get fucked in the ass sometimes even worse than carthage. Case in point when the hebrews decided to attack rome

Guess how it ended? hint: the romans would bash the heads of kids against the walls of the destroyed temple until their brains spilled out. If their parents were already dead they were forced to watch

That's how ugly it gets

I didn't make the image or the post.

>WHITE BOYS DON'T MEAN SHIT
>RESPECT BLACK PEOPLE GOY
>JUST SUCK UP YOUR ANGER AND RAISE JAMALS BABY
Roastie hate thread?

Indeed. The kind of rehtoric used against whites by most of the Left, and used against men by feminists is word for word the same kind used to stir up hatreds before a genocide begins.

We've all done the word swaps, and if someone hasn't, would anything the Left says about white people be out of place in the cartoonish examples of Third Reich propaganda?

It is very possible that things will get actively bad within out lifetimes, and there is no where for white people to flee.

how is feminism no the enemy of any given sane young man?

Why do they hate white men? Legitimate question.

How is feminism not the enemy? Most of these young men realize they're the causalities of female advancement. Even if it isn't exactly a zero-sum game, it's pretty damn close, and a great deal of young men are realizing that they're the losers.

>Explain why feminism isn't their enemy
lmfao, it all boils down to the pussy. Stupid roastie bitches want to play roastie bitch games but don't want to pay the cost.

The big stalling factor is the mental and genetic wounds that the two world wars left on European society.

Two major generations of worthwhile males dead, leaving the cucks and cowards at home to repopulate. And a deep seated war-weariness, as well as the subverted media showing images of typhoid sufferers as though it were a new and unheard of brand of suffering in the prison camps of a losing nation.

Fuck the rest of the info, the first and biggest nail in the coffin of that myth was learning of the civil war prison camps. (Which also broke me of the lie of war crimes. Learning of how the warden of a southern camp was brought up on charges, though his soldiers were in just as bad of condition, whilst the warden of a northern prison camp starved and worked his southern prisoners to death, and never even faced discipline.)

Actually, the main cause of single moms (beyond fucked up alimony laws) is the lack of education on how to use birth control and prevent pregnancy, especially in the slums.

I hate these stupid protestant/rousseauist type women and their naive takes on everything, and I wish people would stop taking anything out of their dumb mouths seriously.

>check if they're angry
>they say they're angry at things like feminism, dont believe in systemic racism
>immediately write them off as an evil alt righter anyway

if that were true why is today's single mommery higher than single mommery when contraception wasn't a thing

>we NEED to check in with the young men we're raising & make sure they're not feeling disenfranchised.

>Explain why feminism isn't their enemy. Explain systemic racism. Explain how lifting other up lifts ALL of us up. Help them navigate these waters

Oh man, trying to convince a child of that bullshit is just going to make them feel EVEN MORE angry and disenfranchised. If you want to help your children, you should teach them the OPPOSITE of that nonsense.

>would anything the Left says about white people be out of place in the cartoonish examples of Third Reich propaganda?

Its actually worse, nazis pretended to be reasonable at first, hitler said he was simply going to move the jews out of germany to madascar where they could have their own country. Some fascist jews (yeah, they existed, see lehi which even went as far as to negotiate with the nazis against england) even supported this idea

It wasn't until germany was at war and destroying everything (takeover of france, england crippled, russia on the breaking point) that the final solution began, because they thought nobody could stop them anymore so why negotiate? why compromise?

The leftards went full-nazi before having any semblance of actual power over whites, they really can't do anything but bitch within the framework of a civilized society that protects them

When that society ends they are fucked, they can't even defend themselves on an individual basis

>The big stalling factor is the mental and genetic wounds that the two world wars left on European society.

Soon there wont be anyone alive that remembers those wars. Many young europeans have no guilt about it and instead are outright pissed about their current situation and ask what they have to do with what people they never even met did nearly a century ago

Is not that I want a white chimpout to happen, is just that I see its gonna happen and I don't think it can be stopped at this point

Why are white women like this, ffs the guy was a fucking Cuban not even white but even then they dont care and go over the top and attack white men and boys as if they are some kind of disease.Tell me /pol why do so many of them attack us no matter what happens, why must we always fall as the bad guys.

Because if you got pregnant back then you HAD to marry. Legalised abortion actually lowers crime rates as a lot of women would rather not give birth to a child with zero life prospects beyond thuggery.

And they wonder why white men are so angry and upset?

>Explain why feminism isn't their enemy
>proceed to bash it in the brains of every white male that he's a rapist.

I'm so tired of these fucking assholes.

>Slavery in many white colonies all over the americas actually fucked the poor whites because the barons would use slaves instead of paying for labor so the rich became richer and poor whites had a quality of life that was sometimes worse than slaves because at least slaves can expect food, a roof and clothes.

This is largely why the founders banned the importation of slaves in the early 19th century.

Historically, cultures which use slavery for their instrument of economic expansion are low innovation and high urban and rural poverty. There's little incentive for a slave to innovate for his master. The slave will work the same hours and receive the same pay in any case. Which is why the south had so remarkably few inventions, relative to the north, which had full industry. The master likewise, won't know the land well enough to innovate on his own. His major tool remained the whip and the dog.

Ancient Rome was another society where plutocrats bought all the rural land, and imported slaves to till it. It was a remarkably uninventive society as well. But it also caused massive urban poverty and underemployment.

Which brought about Caesar, who capitalized on this anger, politically, inventing the grain dole and other such forms of welfare. They killed Caesar, but not before Caesar killed the Republic. And it was primarily due to not understanding economics.

I fear the massive importation of illegal immigrants, who only remain illegal due to the strain on the welfare system they would place if they became citizens, are creating the same situation. Wage-slaves pushing people out of the rural areas in to urban environments, with massive crime and underemployment and increasing welfare. Eventually this will result in the death of democracy and the death of the republic. I think this is more important than white or non-white. It is a bona fide sociological disaster that will only get resolved through civil war.

so what?

checkmate, colgate

Browbeating those with agency and resources (white men) is the easiest way for them to get said agency and resources without expending real long-term. A multi-generational/lifelong struggle to improve your lot in life is a lot more difficult than bitching until people start giving you things for free.

The Anglo didn’t allow the Germans the to pass through English waters to move the jews, so they got stuck in work camps indefinetly. There was no “muhaha ich bin ein böser deutsche” shit going on.

I know my answer won't satisfy you but that's probably the truth. They are women. They are the contrary of subversive. White men are bashed in movies, in academia, in politics, in ads, in tv series, everywhere. So they bash white men. That doesn't mean they won't make kids and marry white men. I completely disagree with people that say women aren't wired to be loyal to their race. Actually they are.