How do we stop mass shootings without resorting to gun control or increased physical security?

How do we stop mass shootings without resorting to gun control or increased physical security?

I wanted to reach out to give you my advice on the recent abuse on Internet boards of the robot disinformation engine problem. I suggest that you create an Internet drivers license and force every web citizen human or bot to use the license to obtain verification signatures that identify the exact person taking possession of the Internet. The robot posters have gone way too far this time and if something is not done right now, all hope will be lost.

allow bullies to start beating the creepiness out of weird kids like they did back when america was great

Bring back the looney wards

Bullying is a part of the social immune system. It fights against deviant and unnatural behavior. Attempting to remove it from the equation results in trannies, bugmen, shot up schools, and a lack of hierarchy in general.

Don't sell guns to mentally ill kids who were expelled from their high schools

1 (one) phone call

If someone violates any sort of code of conduct or is mentally ill at a school/ workplace, force them to resort to homeschooling or working from home

Genuinely hoping to see a decent response to this...

easiest way is to gas all the kikes

My first thought is mandatory mental health screenings for anyone attempting to buy a gun.
This would reduce the number of mass shootings, but not eliminate them entirely - some shooters such as Paddock would likely not have been considered a threat.
This also wouldn't cover illegal gun sales, but all of the mass shooters I can remember purchased their guns legally.

Give tax incentives to gun shops to require some sort of local training certification before purchase and for sales of gun safes. Give federal tax breaks for gun safe purchases by gun owners. Create a steamline federal background check for gun show accessibility. Require certain guns to be re-registered every five years. And hold parents of school shooters partially culpable (manslaughter) if the firearm was not sufficiently secured in their home. If you are leaving your guns lying around in the open, you are increasing the likelihood for your little psycho to go bangbang. If they find your hidden key, that's one thing; if you have a loaded ar-15 next to your bed with six hundred rounds of ammo in your bedside drawer then you are responsible and should be criminally liable (anyone can bring civil suits).
Also, National institute of mental health should have access to the gun crime and violent incidents statistics in order to create a framework for identifying potentially mentally unstable and dangerous individuals who would be subject to extended involuntary holdings for assessment and registration to prevent gun purchases.

None of these things would ruin anything for normal law abiding citizens except cheaper gun cases and higher gun safe sales profits.

or just gas kikes?

this shit doesn't work

if a crazy wants a gun, he'll get it. the way to prevent future shootings is to eliminate GUN-FREE ZONES, not guns.

Coward crazys don't want to be hurt, and if others have guns, they don't shoot because they'll get shot back at. Arm the teachers. Arm guards in schools.

Also, kick out all niggers. You don't keep pit bulls in general population pet areas because they are hopelessly violent and savage, so afford humans the same right to be separate from niggers

JUST GAS FUCKING KIKES, THERE WON'T BE ANY LEFTIST-CONTROLLED MEDIA, AND BY EXTENSION, VIOLENCE IS LESSENED!

caps lock

Mass shootings and people shooting each other it's not a gun problem but a societal one.

if you get rid of every jew, the niggers are still niggers. you have to cull both if you want to make any progress

fuck off spic

I'll take away all the melons, or confine all Black Panther seating to egypt/israel

>Arm the teachers. Arm guards in schools.
I fucking said in the OP, "without resorting to heightened physical security."
The gun-free zones argument also falls apart when you consider the Vegas shooting. Fighting back against the shooter in a timely manner is not always possible.

UNDERTALE IS KIKE PROPAGANDA

卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐

Virtual Reality. Keep childs at home and close schools.

What would it say about our country if every citizen needed to carry around a gun just to feel safe?

It's almost like right-wingers want the country to resemble a third-world shithole

Do what we do.

Ban anyone with a mental health history for life

Forced inspections by police on your premesis at any time of day.

Mandatory Safes to keep them in with ammo stored seperatly

If guns can’t be stored at home they have to be stored at a licensed gun club

You need to be a member of a licensed gun club and compete in a specified number of shoots every year.

Wasn’t so hard now was it?

Go back to your room little johnny, it's past your bedtime.

The call that killed 15.

Teachers are already there. Guards are already there. Theres no highening of security by giving them guns.

And the "lol vegas blows your argument" isn't true at all for 2 reasons: 1.) no one in the hotel had guns to stop him. If pedro the hero or whatever the doorguy was named had a gun, he could have shot back at him and ended the encounter before it started. 2.) it wasn't real, and that was a government killing its citizens, which will happen regardless of whether we ban guns or not.

3rd world shitholes don't have armed populaces.

The "Wild" west had an armed populace, and it was much safer, murder per capita, than current texas, california, or other shitty western states.

Stop promoting and glorifying violent acts like it through entertainment. Stop watching violent shit with babies in the room, laughing at it, and thinking this isn't having a psychological effect on them. Stop being shit parents.

Alternatively, dismantle and scatter to the winds the 5th column faggots that are causing the mass shootings to occur.

WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL

What would it say about your country if every citizen needed to carry around a gun just to feel safe and the government said no because some mentally deranged person went nuts and shoot some school.

not an argument.

Guards were at the school in this latest shooting, they weren't able to stop it. Too much confusion with the halls filled with people running every which way.
Arming teachers would only increase danger. Teachers, unlike cops or soldiers, can be out of shape, have poor vision and hand-eye coordination, or simply poor judgment, maybe they are mentally stressed themselves - wouldn't be surprising as teachers are overburdened as it is.
Crazy kids wouldn't even need to buy a gun knowing they can walk up to their overweight 65 year old female teacher and take her gun with ease.
Maybe certain teachers who meet training, mental health, and physical fitness requirements could do it - but having the threat of a crazy kid (or even an opportunistic criminal kid who would steal and sell the gun) taking the weapon while your back is turned just makes everything less safe.

Sorry, I thought this discussion was intended to be based on reality and plausibility and not internet fantasy larping and flags

guards weren't armed.

checkmate

This is part of it. The internet also isn't helping

The truth bomb that no one wants to hear.

>Also, kick out all niggers.
blacks arent the one shooting up all the schools.

Neither yours, don't you think the kid wouldn't shoot his school if someone cared for him or told him that life it's shit but that this is not reason to kill the people that have wronged him, and that's just the tip of the iceberg, i mean, what do you think was on his mind the moment he pulled the trigger on his classmates, he was troubled and society just decided that this time bomb wasn't worth the trouble.

cops and metal detectors
our sporting events never have any issues with them

>niggers aren't the problem
oh, so we should kick out all the whites and keep the niggers, because they never shoot up schools, huh?

How many times are you going to post this thread, chaim?

Identify potential shooters and stop them before they commit.

Build an AI with the social media profiles of recent mass shooters, look for patterns on their sentences and pictures, cross reference with gun ownership records.

Or we could just get rid of all the liberals.

>Let's give all our info to the police without regard to privacy
>surely this won't be a problem in the distant future

Tax incentives are always a great idea because there is no other better incentive than money.

"There is no comprehensive national system of gun registration. In fact, federal law prohibits the use of the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) to create any system of registration of firearms or firearm owners." And there shouldn't be because it will eventually lead to gun confiscation.

Holding someone else criminally liable for manslaughter when someone else committed the crime would not be manslaughter and opens the door for more charges for any other act by another person. That would lead to massive due process violations.

I don't care how many rounds of ammunition you have in your bedroom. That is your business and no one else's, and it will only result in registration/confiscation/additional 4th and 14th amendment violations. If something happens because you were negligent, you file a civil suit. That opportunity to file the civil suit is your remedy. Maybe states could implement criminal negligence in your hypothetical. . . ?

FBI publishes those statistics and are available to the public.

Actually, there are massive implications for violations of fundamental rights under you proposed solutions. But I do appreciate honest discussion other than the typical "BAN ALL GUNS" bullshit.

Thoughts?

>How do we stop mass shootings without resorting to gun control or increased physical security?
just exterminate the liberals and politicians. the we can throw out the faggot immigrants and we wouldn't need guns

problem solved

How exactly would that have prevented this school shooting? Be specific.

I swear to God you people belong in rubber rooms.

Holsters and slings could solve that pretty quick. Of course, training and physical fitness testing would be required for the license. Issues would arise if all teachers fail to qualify for the license.

And how does that solve mass shootings?
You really thing a white ethnostate is a kind of perfect utopia where crime doens't exits?
That's more retarded than believing in communist.

IKR, social media is powerful tool for profiling criminals before they act, lets not forget about all those who got caught after boasting of their acts on twitter or the guy who broke into someone else house to steal shit and logged into facebook.

>How do we stop mass shootings without resorting to gun control or increased physical security?
Report people behaving violently so they get a record and have their right properly revoked with due process.

Yes, this won't backfire! NPI

Kill all the Jews. Problem solved.

The liberals and their pet minorities are generally the ones snapping and murdering people, so we kill two birds with one stone.

Mandatory mental health evaluation (therapist) every 6 months from middle school and til you are 20-25. Expensive for the society, but would help and point out these lone wolf kind of guys.

Armed guards in school.. those have been around for the last 20 fucking years. Arm teachers, what happens when Mrs Daisy misplaces her weapon?

The discussion is not about this instance. It's about mass shootings in general. And I wasn't making an argument I was making a proposal, which it was.

Therapist and Psychologist in general are Jewish and they are know to push drugs onto kids for Big pharma sake which ends up into bigger problems.

I guess you're right, either way i disagree on principle because i value my privacy over almost anything, not like it matters since every government, agency or corp in the world probably has already your and my life story from the day we were born up until now.

Finally! A colombian. Hey man, why so many trans in colombia? I've been dying to know

>The discussion is not about this instance. It's about mass shootings in general.
And how the background of the shooter and the state of our society has no influence in the motives for which he decided to commit that shooting and how does this not apply for every other gun related crime.

get rid of masses of people

Don't just fucking ignore me, what the fuck?

>not like it matters since every government, agency or corp in the world probably has already your and my life story from the day we were born up until now.

It does matter, that kind of data only gives you superficial info on a person and its hard to process into something usable, on the other side you can parse someones social media pages in seconds and get a more detailed picture of their mental state, tastes, etc....

See, here in Hawaii we do have gun registration laws. But they are yearly and we have no border with any states or anything but an ocean, so we have tight control of our guns. So I think states could require a certain registration.
Also. I think because of the nature of property and parenting, in the case manslaughter- that may be unpalatable; however there should be criminal negligence at the very least. Like, you can be criminally charged for allowing under age youth to drink and they get into trouble. Same should apply for negligence of gun safety and oversight of your child.
This doesn't apply in other mass shootings since it's not always kids shooting schools.
But ya. It'd be like that girl who's like "go hang yourself already". She didn't actually kill her boyfriend. But she was criminally liable for his actions to a limited degree.

I'm actually Venezuelan, and if i'm honest i think the one with the "trans" problem it's your country.

Not really. I mean trans are few and far between, but whenever I set meeting apps to worldwide, colombia and surrounding areas are swamped in trannies, explain

Why are there so many pictures of the Bogdanovs talking on cell phones? The fuck is with that?

I think it's because since childhood everyone usually refers to each other as "marico" which translate in union jack to "Faggot", if you want to be a faggot then it's not problem for us as long as you don't hide it.

Ehh I'm Colombian and the reason is probably the high population (3rd in LatAm) combined with a relatively liberal culture. Same reason brazil has so many trannies and fags

The root of the problem needs to be addressed, not the symptoms. His mass killing is a symptom of a problem. You can try to make it more difficult for him to kill people by making guns more difficult to access, but that doesn't solve them problem. He would still want to kill people, and he would assuredly find a different way to go about it. It's not like it hasn't happened before, Ted Kaczynski and one of the two Boston Bombers are still alive.

Society needs begin proactively addressing problems that would cause the youth to throw their life away to hurt other people. Maybe some people think the shooter was always damaged. That nobody could have ever done anything about this. I disagree with that. For some background, the shooter was adopted at birth, and his adopted father died when he was very young. Someone else can come along and post references to how damaging growing up in a single mother home is. It's really not good by homicide statistics. I suspect that had some impact on this, that he likely would not have turned out this way with a father in the picture, but I don't believe it was the full cause.

>"He was definitely not accepted at our school socially."
>"Most kids ignored him at school. They pushed him off to the side as if he was garbage."
>"I could tell he tried to be social at times but there was something off about him,” she said. "I never really saw him with many people. Girls thought he was creepy and weird. He was pretty pale with red hair. I didn’t talk to him that much, but from what I could tell he wasn’t a nice kid. He wore a lot of black and was always alone."
>"He tried to talk to one of my girlfriends and he said she was cute, but she was weirded out and he was bothering her."

(cont)

Those are quotes from students at the school. From all the news reports I've read, the way I see it is that the shooter was someone that was ostracized. He had no friends. The people around him bullied him. I am sure they made his life hell. And then his adopted mother died a little over three months ago. At that point he had nothing. And he likely believed the rest of his life would continue to be nothing. He had already been expelled, I doubt he would be accepted into university to better himself. And his most recent job was at a dollar store. He had no future prospects.

>"Actually, a lot of kids joked... saying that he was gonna be the one to shoot up the school"

That's one more quote from a student. They knew how far they had pushed him. They joked that he would shoot them. Nobody should be surprised that he did.

OP asks pol how to mitigate mass shootings in a reasonable way, actualy ITT:
>kill all the niggers
>whites only by law
>enslave women
>fuck mental health treatment its all just jews
>fuck medication its all jew pharma
>fosho more guns
>everyone needs more guns
>increase bullying of children
>gas kikes
>kill all the pitbulls?
>close schools, homeschool all children
>cull the liberals
>prohibit large groups o peolpe
In sum - if we kill lots of people, but spare the ones who want to kill lots of people, it'll prevent lots of people getting killed

>>"He was definitely not accepted at our school socially."
>>"Most kids ignored him at school. They pushed him off to the side as if he was garbage."

it's in our nature to cull the shit out of people we deem to be a net loss to the tribe. in hindsight anyone that has the ability to kill innocent children should be removed from society. our society is too optimistic. we all aren't gonna make it and that's exactly what the politicians push.

卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐

1.Deport brown people
2.Bullying should not be ridiculed, but encouraged.

We solve the Bog problem.

u are gay lol

>close schools, homeschool all children
Actually...

kek, the absolute state of Sup Forums

Stop sending kids to marxist public schools

this is a great post
i love you user

Restore the family and culture.
Remove social media and the internet.
Remove video games.
Remove tv.

Have a heart not a Dick Head. I wanted to reach out to give you my advice on the recent abuse on Internet boards of the robot disinformation engine problem. I suggest that you create an Internet drivers license and force every web citizen human or bot to use the license to obtain verification signatures that identify the exact person taking possession of the Internet. The robot posters have gone way too far this time and if something is not done right now, all hope will be lost.

redefine "mass shooting".

no u r gay lol

Add this: Over time people will evolve to become bullet resistant.

IDK I was bullied like crazy and it made me mentally disturbed for a bit in HS, I didn't do anything because I'm not a colossal moron.

With the internet I think ther'es more bullying not less.

>it's in our nature to cull the shit out of people we deem to be a net loss to the tribe.
It seems that tactic obviously didn't work for them corpses.
>in hindsight anyone that has the ability to kill innocent children should be removed from society.
So... everyone?

This, you can push around a problem all you want but not cutting the root will just make it come back stronger each time, the poor guy is probaly insane by this point, the guy was a probaly a introvert already, then a entire school fucks with him, the girl he likes just brushes off his declaration of love and when he explodes they say "this is so sad, ban guns", I kinda can relate in the sense that I am extremely introvert, never really liked speaking with people, I was lucky because everyone was kind to me and many tried to be my friends even if I made it really hard, if I was in his place I would not only do the same but do it better.

Hell yeah. And we could fix the crime rate by redefining crime.

I feel like you would agree that mental health is the crux of the problem, thought not the totality of it. That's my takeaway from this thread and from thinking more about the issue.
I also maintain that mandatory training and mental health screening for anyone to buy a gun should be a requirement. It presents a great opportunity to identify people who could be a problem.

Reinvigorate a culture in which a significant % of people are not psychopaths who dehumanize everyone around them and want to kill in order to feel significant in life.

There weren't tons of school shootings in the early to mid 20th century, and yet they didn't have a police state, restrictive gun laws, or massive mental health apparatuses.

The problem should be fixed at the root. Otherwise wasting money on all these other reforms are just going to result in even worse tragedies in the future, because troubled individuals will just figure out ways to go around them.

This is in fact what happened with the cultural transition from serial killers to spree killers.
>Oh, you have a control grid and increased forensics, which means I definitely WOULD NOT get away with killing a series of individuals over a period of years? Okay then I'll just kill a TON of people all at once then since I'm going to get caught anyway.
This is what happened.
If you ban guns, these sorts of people 5-10 years from now are going to figure out how to pump nerve gas through a mall or trap entire apartment complexes and collapse them with explosives in the foundations.

Would increasing the gun age help?

Both psychos and chicago kids are under 22.

he killed innocent children. with the right set of eyes you could see evil in him. most people couldn't do that.

Thread talking about actual solutions?

To page 12 with you.

J-j-Jesus user you’ve put a lot of thought into that

I like the way you americans think this is a gun thing, like if the guns are in a safe, shootings will stop, if they ban guns, shootings will stop.
If those things were to happen, we would have people attacking masses with knives.

there is something wrong ingrained in america's society and it'll be really hard to fix.