ITT: Post the single worst anime you have ever seen

Pic related for me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xgAxVdJA4IQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally the best anime.

Master of Martial Hearts, by far.

Pic related. Fight me.

It's people like you who are ruining this world.

This

Phantom World was absolute trash with the only redeeming feature being Mai's body of work but the worst thing I've ever seen was the Beyond the Boundary movie which Kyoani shat out

did you start watching anime last week?

It's not even the worst by its studio. Have you only seen like 7 shows or something?

Even back when I was 12, I knew this was incredible shit.

Nobunaga the fool, i literally want to un-see it.

Pics unrelated?

Go buy yourself some taste you shitard.

This unironically.

t. 14 year old autists who draw Coldsteel The Hedgehog fanart and fantasize about murdering people

You need to have severe brain problems to enjoy Mirai Nikki

Garzey's Wing

t. i want to be a special snowflake by hating a good show

This.

Kantai Collection.

Mars of Destruction was worse in all honestly but this show is probably the worst full length show I've finished. Honourable mentions go to Robotics;Notes and Tokyo Ghoul

I remember when the Mirai Nikki manga was still being serialized and every time Hox made a thread to storytime his translation here as soon as he finished each month the thread would fill up with hordes of anons desperately sucking his duck over it.

The the series ended and got an anime adaptation that was fairly well received. Meaning tons of normalfags learned about it, watched it, and liked it.

And it ends with Sup Forums being flooded by newfriends that weren't even here when Hox was posting those scans while we all salivated and fapped to Yuno, shitting on Mirai Nikki to desperately fit in

fucking hated this anime
>we need a shitty character to be sympathetic
>i know lets say she got raped

>some people on the board years ago liked the manga, therefore everyone has to like the anime or they are automatically just "trying desperately to fit in"
Yes user, it's inconceivable that anyone could just not like that rancid piece of shit of their own volition. You are a really smart person.

i bet you are some underage faggot who wishes they could have a gf like yuno

it's not actually the worst but i was expecting something good and i got a gay children show . fuck you Sup Forums for convincing me to watch it

Hop off the bandwagon already, it's 7/10 6/10 depending on how into it you are.

>trying this hard

shig

pic related is probably the worst one i watched recently, which is a shame since i typically love music focused anime like beck, nana, and sorta k-on. but nah this anime was a steaming pile of shit

>the bandwagon
Eh? The majority of the people in this thread are praising/defending the show.

Everyone in this thread's trying to hard to have a hot take.

Either this or Fruits Basket

edge edge edge edge
youtube.com/watch?v=xgAxVdJA4IQ

Pathetic attempt.

I watched 5 minutes of Aho Girl and it blew away all previous title holders

Why is Mirai Nikki such a newshit attractor?
You can alwasy tell that the people that make these kinds of threads have watched sub 10 shows and think they know what a really bad show looks like.

>not even the worst
That's not saying much. I don't remember every seeing a show by that studio that was "good"

If Mirai Nikki is the worst thing you've watched then I'd say you're pretty fortunate.

Who the fuck thought that this story needed that stupid love triangle?

The people who made the anime never played the game, they just assumed from character designs that he was meant to a rival male.

>You can alwasy tell that the people that make these kinds of threads have watched sub 10 shows
Impressive psychic powers, were you born with them or did you have to work at it?

>thinking Mirai Nikki is bad
How many shows have you watched? Mirai Nikki is pretty good for an anime of it's type. Manga was brilliant and had you waiting on the edge of your seat for the next chapter. You are probably just some newfag that can't adjust to the voices since it's harder to self insert.

I just drop what I don't like so it's not just one. Last one I dropped was Parasyte at the scene his gf was about to be gangraped and he was telling the alien to not help him. I couldn't watch more than 5 episodes of this trash

I've watched so many shitty anime is pretty hard to pick only one, the reverse harem and game based ones comprise most of them with a few exceptions

This so much. Mirai Nikki is the only anime I rated 1\10. It was remarkably bad.

But user, at least it wasn't a truck wreck.

>newfags haven't seen over 5 anime

>all these people defending this unbelievably dumb, badly written and edgy piece of shit
I want underage posters to leave.

Stop being a faggot.

I've seen over 200, and Mirai Nikki was the worst, narrowly beating Gantz.

>tfw spoilerfags BTFO
The tears were delicious. The truck was defeated.

I remember seeing this aired dubbed in America as a child, and people kept praising it here on Sup Forums so I decided to "re"-watch it. It's not bad, it's just not great.

I don't know about worst, but this one is pretty infuriating.

>huh, we need to make a sequel to a romance/Bildungroman masterpiece
>I know, we'll piss all over the romance and turn the MC into a villain
>brilliant
>oh, and we'll also retroactively make the villain from the original 100% justified

The show itself was generic and I especially didn't like how the studios changed every season making the look inconsistent

Its way better than Dai Shogun

Fuck you

But user, why?

Care to give some reasons?

i'm not a twelve year old boy with adhd. voice acting and animation were decent but everything else was a mess

fucking glasslip

Of course. You'll be twelve in a few years though.

>if you hate Mirai Nikki, you're a newfag!
>you just hate it because it's popular!

I've been posting here for eleven years and I am a fan of many popular series. Mirai Nikki has always been shit and everyone defending it has horrible taste.

Code breaker

>asked for a reason why he thinks a show is bad
>BECUZ ONLY KIDS LIKE IT IM AN ADULT

>Glasslip
I expected glass-blowing not some supernatural bullshit.

dragon maid
gabriel drop out
eromanga (didn't watch but incest is always degenerate)

NGE. Stupid battle mecha harem, holy shit.

Elven Leid.

Never again.

you faggots dont know what bad anime is

Don't really get why people hate Elfen Lied. It's not badly written, and the story is pretty heartwarming in the end.

Hand Shakers

Probably Evangelion 2.0

Umineko

>didn't watch but
>worst anime you have seen
>seen
Between this retarded post and people being more concerned with expressing that they didn't like something popular instead of an actual worst anime is why this thread is garbage.

Worst anime I've watched is probably Kampfer

>those ratings
lmao

> It's not badly written

>Infantile love interest for fetishists
>Cousincest bait that goes nowhere
>Edgy gore, also for fetishists
>Retarded plottwists at ending

It's miserable.

Same reason people hate deadman wonderland, the anime

I was looking at your high scores and liking your taste, then I looked at your low scores and was very confused.

Why exactly do Gunbuster, Patlabor 2, Cowboy Bebop, Akira and Macross Plus get 1/10 or 2/10?

How do you people keep falling for that image? That truly is the eternal bait.

Don't really remember any bad plot twists, and the rest of the stuff you listed aren't examples of bad writing.

This. I don't understand this show's popularity because it was damn near unwatchable for me.

If that’s the worst anime you’ve ever seen then you must not have seen a lot.

Not bait

Without a doubt.

There is nothing good about this show. Nothing.

wait, I had already given up on the manga so I didn't bother keeping up with the anime. She lived?! wtf, does the anime just have a totally original storyline from that point on?

The pic is from The Big Order which is (without exaggeration like a lot of posts in this thread) one of the worst anime shows ever made.

Mirai Nikki was crappy and most of its characters were forgettable. The only thing people remember about this anime was its Yandere lead. I will give credit where credit is due in that its story was at least followable despite being boring.

I think pic related is awful. The story became extremely intermixed and convoluted to follow as it went on. A fucking mess of 24 episodes. Almost anything else you can find, even if it has a generic story line, is better than this trash. Would never recommend this.

Expect it so much from it, the let down was massive.

Come on, Divine Gate wasn't even that bad. There is at least one of these bad shows every season (Taboo Tattoo, Trickster, Norn9, Luck & Logic, Hand Shakers, Endride, Mayoiga,...) and I always drop them around episode 6. I don't think they deserve to be called the single worst ever, they're not pupa.

Tenkuu danzai skelter heaven is one that doesn't get mentioned in these threads much.

Love Live.

I got what I expected though.
I hear the VN is pretty good.

I dropped this one after a couple of episodes, what was so bad about it?

Came here to post this one. Jesus Christ.

Fuck you nigger

>VN is good
Let me clear this up. I was strictly talking about the anime. I wasn't grouping the VN with the anime in that post.

If that's the worst anime you've ever watched you've got another thing coming if you're ever unfortunate enough to stumble across this gem

isn this the one were he sold his soul and studies in a school of females only?