Private Mode

Let's talk about the shooting. No media allowed.

is it true they were running a drill for a shooter the same day?

They had a fire drill earlier in the morning. When the shooting started, the fire alarm went off again.

I agree. Why are they even calling him white? He's hispanic.

WOW

UNBELIEVABLE

Nice try antifag

>He’s white
Shit man, this is legit a gray area. I’m pretty sure the consensus is that he’s a mestizo

why is the price not $14.88?

This one really makes me think. The Jewish supremacists at the ADL probably got their plant to confirm, but law enforcement shut them down as liars.

Hi Shareblue....
really pisses you off that Reddit booted ya, doesn't it?

Retard pin goes in the name card number goes in the message. That's the only way the mods can charge you

Fix this shit right now. I wanted to reach out to give you my advice on the recent abuse on Internet boards of the robot disinformation engine problem. I suggest that you create an Internet drivers license and force every web citizen human or bot to use the license to obtain verification signatures that identify the exact person taking possession of the Internet. The robot posters have gone way too far this time and if something is not done right now, all hope will be lost.

eval()

Whites and Hispanics are lumped into one catagory. If you look at white homecides, spics are also in that number.

>Being this new

how do i delete this?

I didn't think it would be worth the money but it is.

and this

You peasants should just upgrade to gold

Wtf it didn’t work

follow these instructions

It's hilarious to think some WN millitia dude is gonna talk to the ADL. Are you fucking kidding me?

damn it, every single fucking time. kid got mk'd you guys.

how do i do that?

Turn your private image macro on

Shit that was dumb

UNDERTALE IS KIKE PROPAGANDA

卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐

UNDERTALE IS KIKE PROPAGANDA

You can't possibly be this stupid

LOL

Checka checka

How do I get my account? Do you need my email too?
[email protected]

Wow they’re unironically going along with this narrative now? Fucking JUST lmao

LMAO

Posting 2 pics for free as a teaser
1/2

2/2
Now it's time to pay up niggers.

Can I please get a receipt emailed?

It’s pretty funny that public hasn’t figured yet how ***Sup Forums GOLD PASS REQUIRED TO VIEW THE REST OF THIS POST***

Just got my Sup Forums alt right pass. love it.

I've got a plan guys, to really fuck with the media

Let me know what you think. Open to suggestions. Specifically part 2 needs work imo

Good job retards.

Thanks for the bitcoins

Time to buy some bitcoins fellas.

How do you activate it. $15,000 was just taken out, can I move the memebership across multiple devices?

Ayyyy

Jesus christ thats messed up

Just keep posting you're onto something

no fucking way

>implying I didn’t make the numbers up

What
Was I supposed to put the spaces after every 4 digits in my number?

Just one of these threads. Perfect bait for retarded /leftypol/.

He's controlled opposition

Fucking forgot pic

wooooooow

So what sort of modifications did Cruze have on his AR15? Was it like pic related?

Only a modified stock and trigger. Dude was a weakling manlet

mfw Sup Forums gets shut down because wire fraud.

looks like it could work. needs a little more fleshing out in the part about, well,
>pic related

kek

Henlo, I'm applying for a Sup Forums guest pass.
My credit card is a CNN business card, I don't know if that makes a difference in processing time.

It's MC # 5449 2713 9814 7765

P.S. I am having trouble solving your robot puzzle. Consider easier solutions. Thank you
Love,
Wolf Blitzer

So basically how I wished High School Musical would have ended. I fucking hate musicals.

It was some top secret modifications from the navy seals that are mare to confirm over 300 kills per second.
>pic related

OH SHIT
Is that a Kekistan flag in the back of Nicholas' room?
If the media sees this image we'll never hear then end of it!

If you’re still not seeing the images, don’t forget to include your expiration date

the end*

You underestimate Shill's Stupidity

Hey wolf, I really like your show. When is the next time you will interview ***Sup Forums GOLD PASS REQUIRED TO VIEW THE REAT OF THIS POST***

Holy shit, this imply's he had help then, a retard like him couldn't put that together.

heres some of the bodies in the first room, notice how they are all black

>Why are they even calling him white?

They have eyes, he's also an adopted slav, I know you put all your shekels on this but you should remember that eventually all this things come around and hispanics it's already poorly defined.

That was the shooter pulling the fire alarm.

heres the next one showing the shooter using one of elon musks flame throwers

Fucking crazy

nice, very helpful

fuck dude you're not helping us here

08/20

>Wolf Blitzer
That's a cool name.

Mine's Axel Liongate. (I work for Nintendo)

I don't see an email field guys

does anybody else think that the adl was covering for a kike hit

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!! I'm literally shaking rn. That def isn't anythinf civilians have access to.

The only place I saw this was when I was in Afghanistan and devgru operators were posted up in our base for a few weeks.

So he either obtained it illegally somehow, which I don't see being possible, or he literally had help from someone big.

I wonder if it's related to Trump and the White Supremacists infiltration of the government?

You'll need a triforce key to access the secure user panel. Most computers these days have the keys locked down, since they're powerful enough to cause problems if you just use them without knowing what you're doing. 9 times out of 10, the guide in the picture is all you need, and once you're done with the last step, just refresh this page, and you'll see the user panel at the top of the page, and a green clover by your name at the top of your posts.

that's a little obsolete. it automatically assumes gold. these other platinum and diamond guys are trolling