GUN CONTROL NOW

How many more people have to die, Sup Forums? Do you like it when kids are shot senselessly?

Wow, amazing rebuttal

UNDERTALE IS KIKE PROPAGANDA

卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐

A anarchist wants fun control. LELELELEL
Halfcuck is the best place to get a quick low quality laugh out.

So you don't have actual rebuttals to the fact that the right only cares about fetuses and doesn't care about anyone else dying?

Let’s just call guns abortions and libtards will insist everyone have at least one.

kek

All of them you faggot. Every single fucking one. I hope more innocents get shot, I hope they make stronger and deadlier guns and give the youth more access to them. I never want a kid to feel safe in school ever again. Why? Because fuck you.

What if we aborted the fetus with a bullet?

>How many more people have to die,
All of them. Now how many times are you kikes going to spam the board with 20 of the same stupid thread?

Wow not one rebuttal.

There was one mass shooting in Australia. They got rid of guns. Not one shooting since.

Fuck off you degenerate nazi FUCKS

REEE MY ANAL STDS STOP OPPRESSING MY DEGENERATION!

Kys

>How many more people have to die, Sup Forums?
for what?
>Do you like it when kids are shot senselessly?
No, do you?

How many knife attacks have there been? How many nations surrounding Australia have black market supply networks chomping at the bit to export illegal firearms into the country?

>abortion? THATS MURDER

>no gun regulation? THATS MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT LIBTARD

Notice how all they're able to do is insult us and post memes. I think Sup Forums has been thoroughly BTFO at this point

It is already illegal to kill children in schools.

nuff sed

You got us man, good job.

>Do you like it when kids are shot senselessly?
If they're lefties, Jews or feminists, then absolutely yes.

Lets rename the USA to the Uterus states of america so democrats wont stop killing unwanted spics in your country.

When a million children a year are dying in school shootings I'll consider them comparable.

Let's rename 'uterus' to 'school' so maybe Democrat lawmakers will want to do something about children dying inside them.

Just on RT news
Trumps says he might be banning semi autos
burgers BTFO

Because gun ownership is a right. Not a privilege. Close your legs, wear a condom, or pray you're not raped by a pack of feral niggers you skank

Fucking southern idiots, all of yous

You should change your flag to a rainbow, to reflect the real you.

wants gun control by the government. Anarchist flag. Why even put the effort into a "debate."

Eat a dick snow mexican.

Nathan G's brain should be renamed to uterus, since it's full of cum...

Its nice you see you and your boyfriend spending quality time together.

I can control my gun just fine, thanks. You probably still do the teacup grip, you fag.

So if we rename guns to undocumented immigrants then Dems will want to bring even more of them into the country.

>do something
deport all non-whites, jews and leftists. Statistically that will solve the problem fullstop.

Could the police or his parents had taken away his firearms because of his past of threats and mental issues??

卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐

Let's hear your plan for further gun control that doesn't violate the US Constitution.

Hello, 2015.

But if we rename 'school' with 'uterus' then leftists will kill everything inside

>anarchist
>cares about gun control
top kek

fucking false equivocating little shits, all of them

time was you could punch a mans lights out for being such a fucking pissant

>thousands of people are killed each year by tobacco related illnesses
nobody bats an eye
>some edgy kid kills 17
everybody loses their shit and retards think that banning any and all guns will somehow help

the absolute state of society

>Hunt Family Murders 2014
>Sydney Seige 2014
>Monsah University Shooting 2002
Okay faggot.

Huuurrrrrr duuuurrrrr! Because of 15 kids, 323 million people need a new law. Time for change!!

Reee! Literally! Fuck! I'm shaking! Come on, guys! Literally! 2018! Don't let a crisis go to waste! Let me shove my liberal talking point down your throat! Racist! Literally! Fuck!!

Today I placed my SIG 226 on the table right next to my front door. I left a full mag beside it, then left it alone and went about my business. While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the neighbor boy across the street mowed the yard, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a few cars stopped at the stop sign near the front of my house. After about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was still sitting there, right where I had left it. It hadn't moved itself outside. It certainly hadn't killed anyone, even with the numerous opportunities it had presented to do so. In fact, it hadn't even loaded itself. Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the hype by the Left and the Media about how dangerous guns are and how they kill people. Either the media is wrong or I'm in possession of the laziest gun in the world.

The United States is 3rd in Murders throughout the World. But if you take out just 4 cities: Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC and New Orleans, the United States is 4th from the bottom, in the entire world, for Murders. These 4 Cities also have the toughest Gun Control Laws in the U.S. ALL 4 of these cities are controlled by Democrats. It would be absurd to draw any conclusions from this data right?

Well, I'm off to check on my spoons. I hear they're making people fat.

So what he is saying is that abortion is murder?

Your story is retarded. The point is, guns make it easier to kill people. Guns don't kill people. People with guns kill people. Understand?

>Renames schools as wombs
>Admits children will be dying in the nanny state wombs
>Wants Rightist feels about it

I want off this ride.