HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He was one of you autistic fucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-white-nationalist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-florida-school-shooter-gun-neighbor-20180215-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

f-false flag

Jewish supremacists at the ADL probably got their plant to confirm, but law enforcement shut them down as liars.

tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-white-nationalist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/

Yup.

Why does the media try to demonize Sup Forums so much. Any newfag would realize Sup Forums is a board of peace

u filthy right wing terrorists need to be put down

you are a threat and danger to society

This is classic cia nigger bullshit

>Why does the media try to demonize Sup Forums so much
Because this is one of the few places left on the internet where you can be redpilled without it being traced back to yourself.

shirtless with a handgun? i dont recall anyone saying that. the whole schtick today is muh ar-15

You know youre being tracked right?

not all trump supporters

>cant even see his face
Liberals on suicide watch

this

Good nigger

If they're falseflagging reddit, reddit must be having an effect
Hmm

I like how the kids the weird one and not the weirdo recording him for no reason from a window

I can't see his face for shit in that video. Is this the same camera used for UFO sightings?

It's definitely starting to smell like it

>yfw the hat says Make Donald Drumpf Again.

"Yeah, I had this archived footage of my young neighbor in his boxers...he was a total weirdo"

they're trying to cover up he's a spic because of DACA.

His birth parents were probably crack addicted illegal aliens.

Funny how the hat is always being tiled so you can't make out the face. Clearly a false flag at this point.

Sounds like you should be worried then

manikin with a fake maga hat

Goddamn how many threads do we need on this mutt?

>Why does the media try to demonize Sup Forums so much. Any newfag would realize Sup Forums is a board of peace
this why would the 2hu board commit mass shooting

he doesn't even have a mouth

This

This is usually how the republican response goes:

school shooting? Must have been black or muslim!"

white guy? Must have been a liberal

wearing a maga hat? This is fake news! And a conspiracy! 9/11 SandyHook False Flag!

He was wearing gas mask

Not by CNN.

>maga hat
nice bait retard these maga hat pics are obvious shops that only appeared after his account was taken down

>redpilled without it being traced back to yourself.
are you retarded? LEAs have been running this place for years.

don't forget what q said

Love how everyone is filming on a flip phone again. Wonderful quality, certainly him.

source video btfo trumpfags sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-florida-school-shooter-gun-neighbor-20180215-story.html

S-S-Soros

why the fuck are his arms so short.

Dude has a weird, pale, uncooked chicken body.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!1! IMPEACH. TRUMP. NOW.

Is he holding a banana or a chalice? Can't tell from pic.

>being this desperate
LMAO what next Ales Jones? Sup Forums btfo every narrative you fucking idiots have come up with that you are even repeating fake news

Come. I dare you to start some shit.

>leaf

Definitely a chalice. I think he's praising the J.

Habbening

This