Do you think guns will be banned?

Do you think guns will be banned?

Other urls found in this thread:

atomwaffendivision.org/join-us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. I think that mass arrests are gonna take place and the MSM and NGOs are fucked.

Not now. Not ever.

SHALL BE INFRINGED

delete post

How are you browsing Sup Forums without an alt-right account?

how do I contact an administator?

tfw you are that retarded

The administrator only speaks japanese so good luck but you can sent him a twitter message @Sup Forums

Impossible

seb youre not fucking funny

I'm Mike Wendling, a journalist with the BBC.
Is anyone here available to talk about the alt right?

And who are you that makes you so fucking hilarious? Stephen Colbert?

Weak bait

Good luck. You'll need to call a constitutional convention and get 3/4ths of the states to agree with you if you want to do it legally.

This isn't the best place to talk about the Alt-Right.

>4102 9303 2399 9942
fake credit card info. Stop trolling. Real info comes up as **** **** **** ****

How much you got available on that card, (((Mike?)))

The "alt-right" does not exist. It is a boogieman created by the establishment to keep compliance of surface-level thinkers.

If you use these details, I will contact the police and you will be charged with theft and fraud.

But Mike, you made the information readily available online for anyone to see. How could that be interpreted as anything other than willingness to share your wealth?

No one here is "alt-right". This is a Japanese anime forum where edgelords post obvious bullshit for laughs. All those "muh Nazi" memes are just desperate LARPs for attention. Don't feed the Trolls.

>Mike Wendling
>he actually has Sup Forums in his bio
what a fag, btw good b8 m8, would consider falling for it

Shall not be infringed. Period.

No lol

No, firearms are a 30+ Billion dollar industry. That alone will keep guns legal.

>its just a meme of keybaord warriors and larpers
>atomwaffendivision.org/join-us/
THATS WHERE YOUR WRONG KIDDO

holy shit that fag is retarded, takes screenshots with a camera

lmao no
confiscate these nuts nigga

tbf taking screenshots with a camera makes shopping much harder, but you do still have inspect element
on the other hand occams razor says hes just a tard nibba who doesnt know how to use a computer

Some people take their LARPing *very* seriously, lol.

Nope, but I am sure (((they))) will orchestrate another 20 shootings all by (((white))) extreme right bigots targeting sympathy rich targets to try and get us slaves disarmed.

After watching the video footage of
>gif related
I guess the deep state will go down. You can clearly see Yvette Felarca opening fire on innocent students wearing a fake FBI west.

SPREAD IT LADS

I have a Sup Forums gold account, should I be able to see everything?

Today I placed my SIG 226 on the table right next to my front door. I left a full mag beside it, then left it alone and went about my business. While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the neighbor boy across the street mowed the yard, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a few cars stopped at the stop sign near the front of my house. After about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was still sitting there, right where I had left it. It hadn't moved itself outside. It certainly hadn't killed anyone, even with the numerous opportunities it had presented to do so. In fact, it hadn't even loaded itself. Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the hype by the Left and the Media about how dangerous guns are and how they kill people. Either the media is wrong or I'm in possession of the laziest gun in the world.

The United States is 3rd in Murders throughout the World. But if you take out just 4 cities: Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC and New Orleans, the United States is 4th from the bottom, in the entire world, for Murders. These 4 Cities also have the toughest Gun Control Laws in the U.S. ALL 4 of these cities are controlled by Democrats. It would be absurd to draw any conclusions from this data right?

Well, I'm off to check on my spoons. I hear they're making people fat.

Not Platinum level yet? Shameful.

>Luhn digit should be 3 instead of 2
>non-existent institution code