Re:Creators

Meteora is not garbage. Stop saying mean things like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/recreators_tv/status/892993477209870337
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Metchin is a cute hamster.

Garbage is the reason this show is so boring and disappointing

>it's a Minase and Friends episode

I blame Aoki.

dead thread for a dead show.

who is the girl with the funny hat never seen her before

I miss Mamika.

Has MC started going out with Meteora yet?

This show died with Mamika

Can somebody explain the staff's Meteora favoritism to me?

Her character design is so misleading.

Why can't they just asspull her back to life? Use the heart or something.

She was shit and so was the show when she was still around. Nothing has really changed.

No. Fuck you. Mamika was the one thing keeping the show from going full car crash.

>dumb magical girl doing dumb things
She was a waste of screen time and brought the worst element to these threads. Good riddance.

my girlfriend

I used google translate and I still don't get it

>Dumb magical girl doing dumb things but actually developing as a character at the same time
>Everyone else doing dumb things and becoming dumber.
Mamika was the best and nothing you will say can change my mind
also
>waste of screen time
>in nothing happens: the show

I want to take her hat off!

Go away, mahoufag. She's never coming back.

Woops, sorry faggots please ignore that nip post. I didn't realize I was in the wrong thread.

I want to cut her eyes out.

So they're adding Kantai Collection characters?

No I suck cocks and posted it in the wrong thread.

>no shipfu in this shitty show
O-ok.

So you made threads that hit like 100 post, they die and then you make another? I thought this show was popular, well i don't mind if it's not, but is it A good show? Can you say that or it's just meh? I mean i watch the first six episodes i think, but never really get catched on it, but then i read that it was going to run for 24 episodes, so that kind of change things

Don't watch any more.

No, its bad, leave

Literally every thread reaches bump limit(except for 2) and 2 weeks ago it was one of the fastest threads on the board.
The last special and the upcoming special this saturday have killed most of the hype and interest, so it's likely that this thread won't even reach bump limit.

Will Magane give it to her or will she have to get it from Magane's cubed corpse after she meets Altair?

YEAH GET STARTED BREAKING ROW

I dare you to name another show that had 2 seiyuu specials during mid second cour in the middle of slow build up episodes.

>tfw we won't see it in the show at all, like many scenes from both OPs

Does anyone here read NAKED? Are there more fuckups than the ones mentioned in the last thread?

Why not have a flashback episode set in Charon and Selesia's world so that we can understand their relationship in advance of the upcoming battle? Why waste time on a stupid special episode again?

deader than death
I guess see you on tuesday? or maybe this saturday to shitpost about the special

it's not an episode, dumbass

Who gives a fuck if it's called an episode or not. The point is it's taking up time that could be used for a real episode that advances the story.

>Why not have a flashback episode set in Charon and Selesia's world so that we can understand their relationship
Theres a lot of questions like that I want to ask Hiroe and Aoki. You'd think they have plenty of time for that with 22 episodes, but no.

it's taking up time that could be used for a real episode

Except it's not.
They had a story for 21 episodes, the special is only filler for their 24 ep schedule that they have to fill.

I have a sneaking suspicion that this anime is way underfunded and that they're trying to do too much with too little budget. Just my opinion but it could explain why a lot of obviously needed character development wasn't done.

I'm starting to think all Alicefags are the same people who defended Mamika in the early threads.

What if this week's episode will be an amazing recap like Metchin's?

>this week's episode
user

We already saw the PV and it's more seiyuu stuff. Enjoy.

I don't understand the deal with the stadium event. Does Japan really have live action super sentai events that fill entire baseball stadiums? I can't believe that so many people would show up to watch a live action version of an anime.

>another delay

Meteroa being evil will happen, they're changing the ending to an edgy one since they saw the mediocre sales.

Implying they won't double down on Meteora and make her fight against Altair alone in the end.

What's with this OP

Why do you keep doing it to yourselves. Can't you just make something that's not horrible for once

If you dislike them so much then make you make the OPs, faggot

Hentai girl could gain the power of Yuri Virus, and defeat her with the power of pure love.

Remember, you can trust Meteora.

Fuck it, i love her but the show is doomed to be a meteora exposition, why it's so boring?

Garbageteora Garbageterreich the Garbage Girl of Garbagehammer

Why don't they just spam Twitter with new shit for the characters?

Would be hard to constantly shove power-ups down 24/7 and have the general populace "accept" all of these abilities. Also it would be hard to convince people giving an npc character like Meteora a power up compared to the manga/anime characters. Also could be the case of the writing staff not thinking everything through and just padding out time.

Why not stoke the fires of natural creativity, then? Reward what they're looking for with "fan art". People eat that shit up.

Twitters attention span is a goldfish tier

dead show
dead thread

That might be right.
I am an Alicefag, and Mamika was my favourite before Alice stole my heart.

>that necrobump

it's ogre m8, at this rate we are not even going to reach 100 posts

Either go with this or let it all die

Never stop fighting!

>thread dead as fuck because no one cares anymore
>oh yea let's make another thread, surely the OP will make a difference

>I don't like that character, so I'll spam the board with un-needed threads.

How would you fix Re:Creators?

The stated method would help. Suddenly writing everyone stupid to make a fight happen is obnoxious.

Hiroeora

What do you think Selesia's butt smells like?

Please understand

twitter.com/recreators_tv/status/892993477209870337

Um, I don't see any changes. Isn't the show always aired on Saturdays at 2330?

She's actually awesome. All the haters are usually stupid little kids that played too much cod or people that have convinced themselves that they are "intellectuals" and over analize a damn anime.

This thread really is dead. Have people completely lost interest?

obviously

Having shitty specials every other week will kill threads. Come back on Tuesday night.

>special
>nothing happens
>special
duh
wait for an episode where something happens hahahahaha

I want to meet up with Selesia for casual sex.

This thread is fucking awful, actually

>wait for an episode where something happens

Final episode will have tons of action won't it?
[/spoiler] It won't

She's actually garbage. All the fags are stupid kids that love perfect garbage Mary Sues that convinced themselves they have a great taste.

I still don't understand why the twitter still put the garbage VA behind Komatsu in their posting. Even the VA special is all about the garbage.

Here's one now!

Same.

build for naughty things

Muh dick

I only started to really hate Meteora after the recent episodes
>Ep2
>"Meteora is actually okay, I like how socially awkward she is"
>Ep3-4
>"Alright looks like she really likes to talk but that bit about her game was pretty cool"
>Ep5-7
"Wow, she's in charge of the group now? I thought Selesia will be one"
>Ep8-10
>"Okay this is getting annoying, she talks way too much"
>11-12
>"Oh god stop talking please"
>13
>"An entire episode for her? Really? Well at least it was funny"
>14-16
>"Jesus christ will she ever shut up? I fucking hate her"

This so much she is the reason i skip scenes

One thing I realized from you Meteora hating fucks is that you won't be satisfied no matter how much screentime she gets. The girl was on the screen for a combined 4 minutes in the last two episodes and the moment she gets more than that you start whining like little bitches. She's the one in charge of the operation. She's the one who has spent time with Altair. She will talk more than the rest when it's about either the Elimination Chamber Festival or Altair, and she will talk the way she always does.

You dumbfuck garbagefag. She's the reason other characters are not getting screen times from the previous episodes.

>She's the one in charge of the operation.
Let's hope they show the operation with other characters instead of the garbage. The garbage have explained a lot.
>She's the one who has spent time with Altair.
Let's hope other character will spend more time with Altair. The garbage has already had her time.

>She will talk more than the rest when it's about either the Elimination Chamber Festival
Don't give excuses for that garbage to have chances to talk, give others chances to be on screen. You dumbfuck garbagefag.

Eat a dick you stupid fucking idiot. You're the first in line to whine whenever she gets a chance to talk. You're retarded ass was the only soul to whine about a joke she made like a triggered little snowflake.
Come to me with numbers if you want to argue if she's stealing any sceentime from the others. She had 4 minutes total in episodes 14 and 15 and she deserves every second she gets no matter how you look at it.

>"REEEEE WHERE IS THE THE ACTION LIKE MY VIDEO GAMES AND SAO!"
Piss off Sup Forums

>actually counting the amount of minutes a character spends on screen
What is she your waifu?

Just ignore them. They are like liberals and femenists; facts don't even register they just keep crying and rambling lol don't waste energy on them at all. They are mostly angry at themselves for liking the anime >_< alternatively maybe the metachin haters made mamika their waifu and are upset about...well...you know >_>

Stay safe, Alice-chan.

The fucks who watched Infinite Stratos did. I remembered there was pic that did just that to determine which waifu got the most screentime.

She is talking too much