The White Supremacist Conundrum

Why is it that white supremacists are usually extremely ugly and cringeworthy?

Like has there ever been a notable white supremacist that was good-looking and stylish? It seems like the vast majority of them are fucking styleless losers and ugly as shit who have nothing to be proud of in their own life so they vicariously live their lives through successful whites (e.g. Bill Gates, Issac Newton, Brad Pitt, etc.) despite the fact that these successful whites they live through wouldn't even want to be associated with these pathetic fucks in actuality.

Because only retarded people would join a group like that knowing the social stigma surrounding it even if they were white

Mussolloni, Mosely, Rockwell, Richard Spencer.

because it's a psyop

Why is it that libshits are usually extremely ugly and cringeworthy? ...

>white supremacists are extremely ugly and cringeworthy?

they're models compared to the opposition

the average person is extremely ugly and cringeworthy. the media just chooses to show as many white ugly fucks on tv as they can for propaganda purposes.

spencer and jared taylor just off the top of my head

>Richard Spencer
You have low standards

No homo but Rockwell was dreamy.

but you never know

all i see is a white guy with the rebel flag

does that make him a supremacist?

Hi ADL...George Wallace. Rockwell. Pierce. Lee. Forrest. List goes on...

Conservative and ugly mean the same thing.

I'm decent looking. I wear a suit everyday to work.

I have a job on the line. I can't risk being seen in public. I know a few others just like me.

This is why you see the unemployed rough looking guys out in public.

Same reason left leaning racial identity people are ugly, because they're losers. It's no accident that the alt right and hotep guys both hate their own race of women and are "checking out of society" because they offer nothing to society.

Chad doesn't give a fuck of Tyrone wants to bang Stacey because he already banged her is and done with her, now he wants a piece of Tanya's thick ass and Tyrone doesn't give a fuck either.

The end result is racial identity to belong to some group and thinking that clean your room is a breakthrough in psychology.

They're not. I only see the same handful of American ubermensch posted. Most of the ones leftists claim are ugly aren't, the Balkan guy at the UTR rally is a good example of this.

Also, for all the shit Heimbach gets he isn't a bad guy. He is one of the few people who actively criticizes US foreign/ domestic policy and consumer culture. Even if he's out of shape Serbaboo, we need more Americans who think like him.

he needs to lose about 20 lbs

Because successful people who share the same values don't dare express their non kosher beliefs in public.

Balkan guy? Pic?

>Like has there ever been a notable white supremacist that was good-looking and stylish?

When you are pathetic as fuck as a person, you latch onto anything you can to make yourself feel better. For white people its their skin color.

we were slaves too

Ugly cringeworthy people know they aren't going to be given anything (respect, money, power, pussy) by society just for existing, so some of them want to take it by force. If expressed, this desire would normally lead to them being further ostracized. However, if they attach themselves to a radical ideology like white supremacy, they can disguise their base desires as self-righteous fervor for the cause.

White supremacy is enjoying a moment of broad societal interest and intellectual support, so the real troglodytes are glomming onto it as opposed to, say, communism or anarchism.