Admit it Sup Forums, they got us this time

Admit it Sup Forums, they got us this time

It’s time to support gun control

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No.

That's cute, that girl thinks her opinion matters.

US? Nigger? You are no part of us. SAGE

I went to her twitter it's full of "Thank u to all the police officers that helped u r amazong" so I wonder why she is letting her parents use her twitter?

>guns give people the ability to kill others
Do they not realize this works both ways, and the WHOLE FUCKING POINT of the right to carry guns is to fight back if attacked?

support daca

>they got us this time

OP is a faggot. You've got my sack.

Haha, there is no "getting us", faggot. We're keeping our guns, no politician will ever have the balls to take them. Move on, bitch.

Do it. I cannot wait.

Totes agree. The best time to disarm the populace is when madmen run around gunning down children.

Would you just fuck off already?

Christ what do you chimps actually get out of shitposting here all day everyday. It's fucking pathetic.

>guns give them the ability to kill
Explosives and chemicals are much better.

This

we need to end migration of all the smelly cubans so 56% mutts don't shoot white children

the same thing you chimps get out of pretending you're not shitposting here every day

It IS about guns. And if Carly had a gun she could have shot this fuck on sight.

Push a man to the edge and you're surprised when he jumps? I fucking swear.

I find it interesting how these people constantly blame HOW the murders instead of WHY. These people constantly beg and whine about how School violence simply would not happen if guns were just a LITTLE harder to get a hold of.

Not a single one of them think of banning the real problem... schools. You have a bunch of beta nerds all over the country who aren’t doing well in their shitty high school and start to fantasize about having power over the people that neglect and ignore them.

The real solution to this school shooting ‘problem?’ BAN BETA MALES FROM SCHOOLS.

You retards legitimately belong in a rubber room.

checked.

How can you not shitpost if 98% of threads are made by shitposters? That's not very reasonable.

>guns give humans the ability to kill other humans
Ah yes. Reminds me of ancient conflicts. Especially the Trojan War, when the Greeks constructed a giant, hollow Glock 19 and shot themselves into the city of Troy to open the gates for the rest of the Greek army to launch their surface-to-surface missiles. Surprising to see these WHITE SUPREMACISTS resorting to barbaric tactics to kill and oppress those around them.
Also, impeach Donald Drumpf.

He could've killed just as many people had he chosen to bring a steak knife to school instead - possibly even more.

I understand the "feel good" aspect to gun control, these people truly believe they're advocating for a positive change that would save lives, but the truth is that it just wouldn't accomplish anything positive in reality. The unfortunate reality is that the answer isn't less guns, it's more. The only thing that can stop one bad guy with a gun is 10 good guys with guns. That's why they called in the SWAT team instead of Dianne Feinstein.

Molon Labe!
Come and take them you impotent niggers!

THE BIGGEST RAMPAGE KILLER IN THE WORLD:
>The guy with the truck in NICE
86 killed
458 injured

And that was with a truck.

Lets look at the top school shooting in america:
>44 killed, 58 injured

oh, and that shooting was in 1927

my mistake. he did that with bombs.
>Cho is on top with
32 killed
17 injured

But this is a Jewess. We don't care what selfish tribalists have to say about our guns. They have to go back.

She was fucking there watching her school get shot up. Of course her opinion matters.

Is it really a jewess confirmed?

Good god it can't be one every time can it?

>opinions and fee fees
>mattering
Tits or gtfo, roastie

>500 for things that are answered with No

This kike was just on CNN. She wants to be a journalist when she grows up, her opinion is trash

All these social justice warriors spilling from that school. No wonder El Goblino attacked the place.

So the guy says it is all about the guns because SICK PEOPLE are killing others with guns? It sounds like it is about sick people, and not guns

I'm glad she's finally out of
the closet.

We should get rid of guns just so these retards can experience the acid attacks that will replace them.

>She was fucking there watching her school get shot up. Of course her opinion matters.

I was fucking there watching the twin towers go down, so of course I'm an international relations expert and have high level clearance to the investigation behind it and am qualified to define the foreign policy of the entire country and define who the enemy is and why!

Oh wait, that's not how it works.

He was talking about Blonde Conservative Talking Head #9001. The all spew the same shit.

Her grandfather was also involved in a mass shooting. Maybe God is tired of telling her the message?

In theory I wouldn't care that much if ARs were banned, but it would just be a pretext for future gun bans, so that no one can protect themselves from marauding blacks/hispanics and we have a situation like South Africa.

can somebody in Florida do a drive-by on this girls house just for the lulz?

>gives the ability too kill
So does their:
Brain
Teeth
Hands
Feet
Arms
Legs
Spoons
Books
Cats
Walking canes
Gravity
Ideas

Better ban everything... OR, arm and train school staff to gun down the assholes aiming at their bread & butter.

Gayest thing said in here today.

Ban guns, 3d printers, knives, lighters matches, flammables, all chemicals, certain metals, pointy sticks, glass, vehicles, power tools, spoons. Rejoin the UK. Remember to sage.

Liberals don't want to wait because they cant have this conversation while people are thinking rationally.

They can only convince people of their position when said people scared and impulsive.

I was there when the Towers Fell.

Ban Airplanes.

Give me attention.

What is it with these people and blaming inanimate objects, nutjobs will kill with whatever is available, and non-computerized weapons can't do anything without an operator; even if the weapon is computerized, someone usually has to give it commands/orders.

can we ban guns and muslims?

bad goy stop ruining the propaganda with critical thinking.

>libtier memes
solid attempt, 3/10

ban blacks too and its a deal

Spot the jew, fuck off jew.

Somehow its ok for the chosen to be armed