Little Witch Academia

>tfw doujins coming soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bokujoukun/status/890331301676326912
archiveofourown.org/works/11663253
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rivalry!

>Still no sale page on Toranoana for the Diakko doujin
>Going to have to pray that someone hocks some copies of the staff book to Manda
I wish I'd saved a folder of Akkos when the show was airing. Would post the image of Akko blubbering.

Don't stop not wanting trigger to not go bankrupt i think

wat

Which doujin do you want the most?
I want the tentacle dicks one

I'm rooting for Bokujoukun to knock it out of the park.

Where is this Sucy from?

It honestly looks pretty vanilla from what the previews showed. I'm okay with that as long as it tugs on my heartboner.

>It honestly looks pretty vanilla from what the previews showed
That's great though, I want it to be as close as possible to my cringe-worthy mental image of how Diakko would play out.

See and Don't you people even read the threads you're in?

My post doesn't have much to do with that, I was just expressing hope that the doujin will be good.

I don't see what the first link has to do with it, but totally missed the second.

Where'd they announce that? Twitter? Wasn't even aware artists could make arrangements with Tora to stagger a release...

Yeah but you have to understand! For example, this little bastard keeps getting out and I keep having to go find him in the grove of trees on my property. Every hawk, toad, and snake has their eyes on them.
Buns are a big responsibility, and baby buns are twice that!

Wrong board m8t

Because once it's scanned, why would you need a copy.

Also here.
twitter.com/bokujoukun/status/890331301676326912

That's bullshit logic. I tend to buy stuff i like even if i have already seen it on the internet.

>Rabbit crossposter again

Why though?
All it does is take up space.

>doujins
Hello, newfag.

>Because once it's scanned, why would you need a copy.
Because I really really want one.

Why having it scanned while you can have it in physical?

because i'm not a shitbag

If I like the material, I'm going to buy it. Also,

>not having a hardcopy collection of your favorite doujins

Why post on an English site when you don't know English?

And because reading psychical copies sucks ass.

Sounds like you are.
There's nothing worse than physical copies.

>have tons of needlessly dead trees laying around your house taking up space for no reason
>compared to a digital copy which takes no space at all

Hello how are you

たいへん、たいへん

ブルームライセンスが持つことの1日ですが、火鳥に衝突するの…

das cute m8
not sure what you're dissatisfied with, only suggestion I might offer is use slightly stronger shadows for the robes

Avery vanilla doujins when?

Art of Diana without well-defined breasts it's not canon.

>vanilla Avery anything
>when she's memed to be Barbara's butt slave now

I'm sorry user

Suddenly, Sarah lewds

>short hair
wut

is that short hair sarah or did you get your little witches confused

What were they doing? Why do they look surprised like that?

Stronger shadows. Understood, thank you! Well, like I said, I can't pinpoint exactly what it is, maybe because it's not uniform, I don't know. To me, it doesn't look right.

Also, Sorry for deleting the post, I don't want to spam. Though these threads are pretty much spam anyway

>the full pic is lewder because Akko has both her legs up

WEW

>tfw no LWA TCG made by WOTC

Just give me some mice akko and nobody gets hurt.

I love this stinky dork!

Sad, really.

That's Avery lad

It's cool, either witch is fine! Now just looking for some Mary lewds...

I know, in fact I'm glad it's Avery

Stuff. Rival stuff.

Quak.

I love you Akko.
I love you.

I want a handful of that.

I think Megumi's regimen is finally working on Yoko.

Visual Novel update. Coding is 100% done, a certain little shit's route kept spewing up errors but I shoved her hard on the engine until it worked. Proofreading is who the fuck knows, I mispelled Constaze's name over 100 times in the script, didn't even know it was possible to fuck up that bad. As for sound, it's complicated, I tried adding music only for the dramatic scenes, but full on silence and then BAM out of nowhere music is kind of jarring. Now if you know my faggotry by now, you know I don't update without a reason and the reason this time is to ask you a basic question: Yay or Nay for adding the soundtrack to the first draft? Adding the OST is going to take some time, I wrote way too many scenes. If you guys want I can upload the first version as soon as I wake up with music only to the end of chapter 1, or you can wait until the weekend and if the threads are still alive I will post it with the full package, hype music for hype scenes, sad music for the bad ends, the works.

I want Mary to kick me in the face and forcefully convert me for trying to have pre-marital sex with her.

I do this shit from when I was a child to this very day but I never feel like a duck.

Personally, I can wait for the full package.

I can wait until the weekend if you feel like adding sound, although up to some other anons I guess. I'm sure the threads will be alive by the, I hope.

My man, I'll wait until the weekend so it's at least a decent first draft. Also

>wanting to have pre-marital sex with Mary when she wants sex only after marriage

I want to be that birb.

just (finally) finished the show

what the fuck happened to the moon? did i accidentally skip an episode? they keep talking about it and i have no clue what's going on.

Please tell me you actually watched all 25 episodes.

says a cute bun m8

i'm pretty sure i did, life's been hectic this last year so it's been kinda sporadic so i could have missed one

Chariot shot it with the shiny rod and put a big mark on it. It didn't actually change anything or affect the world in any negative way but for some reason it caused a hubbub.

It's explicitly shown in one of the episodes.

Weird question, would any of you happen to know of a short manga about a magical girl who grew up, but continued to be one?
It's driving me nuts, but I can't remember the name.
I think she had a roommate?

Go back and watch episode 23, speedwatcher.

Reminder to be nice to your Finn, cause a bin is a terrible place for anyone to be.

please don't bully lotte!

I'd love to be at the bottom of that bin right now.

How could you!
Fantastic job

Good shit. I want to eat out that cute Finn butt!

Very well, thy will shall be done.

Guess I'm going to sleep sad tonight. Lotte doesn't deserve this, she deserves to be treated like a princess.

No! I want to pick her from up that bin and kiss her and tell her she's perfect!

Nanoha?

How would you make the ending sad without killing anyone?

Akko loses her magic for good.

I bet Lotte's got a cute puffy vulva!

Akko forgets Diana.

And a tight pink anus!

Magic never gets revived, Croix still gets to jail, but goes laughing because she showed Woodward that if she doesn't get to get chosen by the rond, no one could. Akko rties her luck as a comedian, with Chariot becoming a writer and Diana tries to become a doctor.

Alternatively, magic gets revived, but Akko gets sucked into another dimension and disappears and Chariot goes hopping between dimensions looking for her, being followed by Diana.

>sad

That's actually a Happy Ending B.

I always imagine an Italian flag behind her through the thumbnail.

But what about Montenegro?

Nah, pretty sure it was like a one volume thing at most.
Thanks tho

Will you be doing more red team threesome?

That's even more depressing than if she had to sacrifice her life in the attack.

Ursula loses her magic entirely at Wagandea, doesn't reconcile with Croix, and Diana decides that she cares more about her image than friendship after all and shuns Akko.

The things I would do if I get a hold of Lotte...

archiveofourown.org/works/11663253

Like what? Picnics?

Yes, picnics... among other things.

I bet her anus is pink and rosy like flower and smells like one too!

Going to the beach?

Does she have a secret naughty side?

What sort of things would you put in Lotte's cute butthole?

Lotte schlicks to Not!Twilight while Akko and Sucy are sleeping just a few feet away.

I don't know about you, but I'd stick my tongue in there.

Yes but I think her outlook is so skewed towards modesty that her idea of being "naughty" is probably something that'd you only consider risque in the 50's. That's how much of a cute dork she is.

While she ERPs on magic Twitter.
Someone needs to draw this.

Barbara and Lotte occasionally live our their Nightfall fantasies together.

She does not, cease with your groundless slander!

Obviously she schlicks to her favorite gay fanfiction.
That was written by Barbara, not that either are aware of it.