Guns

How has owning a gun benifited your life?
Have you ever had any negative experiences with guns?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_ayHfaHCXQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scout_rifle
nrablog.com/articles/2017/3/the-scout-rifle-the-one-rifle-to-have-if-you-could-only-have-one/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can use it to shoot things. No i havent had any negative experiences.

Yea, I had to shoot two Mexicans in self defense.

Yeah somebody pointed one at my face once. Then I got over it.

It's like golf, just somewhat louder. It's what I go do when I need to decompress from work and raising a family.

I don't own a gun, and no

I got robbed twice before turning 21. Now when I tell people to fuck off somehow they can tell I'm serious

Guess it's the confidence being armed gives you, but criminals look for easy victims. A guy with a gun is not an easy victim

It just sits there, doing nothing. Sometimes I shoot a target then clean it. Then it just sits there some more. Pretty uneventful desu.

i shot a nigger while high off my ass on drugs

but to be fair i was recovering from surgery and he was trying to carjack me

How many threads are you soyboys going to post? Do you think this is helping to advance your retarded ideology?

>neighbors cow gave birth
>prolapsed uterus
>700lbs hogs start eating her alive
>neigbor's son comes to get me, needs help
>grab my trusty nugget
>shoot suffering cow in head
>shoot 2 hogs in heads
>neighbor is mortified
>says I can has all the meat or else he's going to bull doze it in a hole
>now I have 1500lbs of pasture raised beef and pork

No guns are fags

Molon Labe!

killed a trespassing injun on my farm

In November I had to pay 100€ for two clerks and one police man coming to my home without advance notice to check if I have stored my Mauser rifle and H&K pistol correctly seperated from the ammunition in a gun safe.

Sucks.

Giving you a chance to justify yours. Looks like we’ve saved almost $10,000 between all our posters and found some self respect

Find out for yourself. Go buy one.

> I hate cops
> Only cops should have guns
democrat logic.

Only negative thing is that I am running out of safe space and need a bigger space.

Start by blaming home depot?

it does the job

here's what happens when the citizens are disarmed

> unhappy nigger is unhappy

buy a gun faggot, you know you want to

>Have you ever had any negative experiences with guns?
Yeah on my wallet

Brrrraaaaauuump

Watched my boy shoot and kill someone over a stolen phone. Always have one on me now

Every fact and statistic out there justifies mine. It's not my fault you're a pathetic manchild who can't into math or reality.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a monster. I'm all for tax dollars being used to subsidize your treatment.

I don’t have to worrry about I’m going to do if some nigger tries to break into my house.

You might not be a monster, but what about these guys ISIS and father of the year

Impeccable taste.

youtube.com/watch?v=-_ayHfaHCXQ

>How has owning a gun benefited your life?
provides food and protection for the family(I live inna woods we actually get bear and big cats in the yard)
>Have you ever had any negative experiences with guns?
I broke my big toe by dropping a .50cal army ammo can on it in the garage

My dad is a gun enthusiast and a hunter, so I was just born into it. Started hunting deer, turkey, rabbit etc when I was five. My dad has always had his CC permit and has always carried a pistol around, which made me feel safe when I was a kid.

No negative experiences, except bruised shoulders.

What tf is the eye relief on this? 6 inches?

What about them? Thieves deserve to die and one of them didn't even kill the guy. I'm sure Jamal's next victim will appreciate his mercy.

Well, there was that time I went to school and got shot at.
Or that time I went to the concert and got shot at.
Or that time I went to chucrch and got shot at.

My father shot a dude in self defense when he tried to mug him the guy was a known pice of shit in the area the guy and his buddy told my father to give him what he had in his pockets my father reached in to his pocket and told the dude to go fuck himself thenot the guy went for his gun in the back of his pants but my father was quicker and pulled a derringer from the pocket his hand was in and shot him in the forehead. After that several people that attended the vocational school finally feeling safe came forward and admitted to being robbed by the guy along with several women saying that they were raped by him. Phoenix from the upper 70s to early 00s was a shit hole

I have thwarted a carjacker with my sig, as well as someone who tried to rob me at my mailbox ten years ago. The guy at the mailbox pissed his pants when he realized that he’d brought aKnife to a gun fight.

More like 10"

Makes for quick target acquisition and peripheral awareness

guns are awesome, I wish hawaii's laws weren't so anti-liberty

>he doesn't know what the scout concept is about

Owning a firearm saved me and my boyfriend from getting gaybashed.

I conceal carry everywhere I go, within legal limits at least.

it's a comfy thing to have around for multiple reasons

Isn't there some gay gun club or some shit? Pink pistols or something like that?

>within legal limits at least.
;-) oh me too, user

Enlighten me

I feel like I can protect my life more better when I have mine on me. The only negative experience I had with a gun was when I didn't have one around.

thats the gayest looking gun I've ever seen

The scout rifle is a class of general-purpose rifles defined and promoted by Jeff Cooper in the early 1980s.

These are typically bolt-action carbines chambered for .308 Winchester (or 7.62×51mm), less than 1 meter (40 inches) in length, and less than 3 kilograms (6.6 pounds) in weight, with iron and optical sights and fitted with practical slings (such as Ching slings) for shooting and carrying, and capable of hitting man-sized targets out to 450 meters without scopes. Typically they employ forward-mounted low-power long eye relief scopes or sights to afford easy access to the top of the rifle action for rapid reloading. Although the Steyr Scout is the only rifle Jeff Cooper has been personally involved with, Ruger, Savage, and several other gun makers now manufacture scout rifles that roughly match Cooper's specifications.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scout_rifle
It's gay now that you can get an AR15 in any caliber you want

Bask in the presence of his holiness Col. Jeff Cooper

nrablog.com/articles/2017/3/the-scout-rifle-the-one-rifle-to-have-if-you-could-only-have-one/

There is, yeah. But, on the whole fags have an irrational fear of guns. Gay guys in particular are put off by them most of the time.

You're a sharp guy.

Just Wikipedia’d it and learned something

Nope saved me and my friend when we were jumped and they tried to come in my house...they changed their mind and I didn't have to pull...

Your shit taste has been noted

I'm not gonna lie, OP; when I got my first rifle I felt like a million dollars. I was 27 or 28 when I got it, so I had spent most of my life not even dealing with firearms at any level.

I just woke up one day and realized that no one could legally stop me from obtaining a firearm, so I just took a class to get my permit and promptly purchased a Remington 700 SPS in .308 Winchester. Not a bad first weapon, since it was easy to maintain and had readily available ammunition.

After I took it to the range to have it zeroed in I was hooked. Now, five years later, I own multiple firearms (rifles, semi-auto rifles, semi-auto shotguns, pistols and revolvers). I even took up several other forms of shooting, such as IPSC and 3-gun.

It's like I went through life with a part of me missing, that made me a complete person once I discovered firearms. I shit you not, even doing research on my next purchase or maintaining the weapons makes me smile.

It's so much fun that I've even started to hand load ammunition and try long range precision shooting.

I honestly don't have a single bad word to say about firearms. They're awesome.

If this happened it's safe to say you have pics

>+sUCkwIe
W-what did they mean by this?

trying to buy a gun after moving to a new state, got a permit to carry and was told I could use it as a permit to purchase but it doesn't apply to handguns unless I have an in-state drivers license so the permit to carry is worthless for purchasing and i would have to get a new one if I got a new license

oh yeah i bet.

I like guns, they are fun and make problems go away.

only bad experience was when my half brother an heroed

What shithole are you in that has purchase permits?

I don't have one but I feel fairly confident that their existence in the country has prevented a lot of catastrophic things that would have happened otherwise.

Just kidding lol it's not like we could ever live in a horrible dictatorship or anything like that, that could never happen here! Not in 2018! Give up your guns and trust your rulers. They have your best interests at heart and care about you. Only a conspiratard tinfoil hat nutjob would think otherwise.

All governments fear an armed population. A government by the people, for the people will stay FOR THE PEOPLE because of that fact. VOTE.

allowed me opportunities to develop various valuable skills and helped supplement for society's desperate lack of masculinity, shoots holes in deer and elk, and makes me feel safe from Mexicans even though I'm north AF.

Shoved my gun in the face of an overly friendly legitimately retarded guy because he walked up on me while I was loading an atm with money. Good times I can still vividly see the panicked tears face! I have also since busted my gun on overly aggressive noggs a few times, it’s amazing how polite people get when you’re holding a gun

Why shoot the hogs tho

Gun rights then
>Can mail order guns and have them delivered to your doorstep.
>Can buy full auto
>no background checks
>Marksmanship taught at school
>School shooting happens. Everyone runs to their car to grab guns and shoot back. E.g. Charles Whitman shooting.

Those suckers would just as soon eat you as anything else. If they are boars with tusks you really need to be careful.

I scared away a rattle snake with one while camping in the desert. Protected my wife and child in the process.

I like shooting so yes it has utility.
never any negative experiences.
I'm an uber driver so when I get my concealed carry I will finally feel safe dropping dindus off in the ghetto.

>johnson rifle
>$60

I believe every gun owner has the responsibility of using his, or her, brain for something besides an ear spreader. So think about it. K?

You're at a disadvantage with them behind you, but I wouldn't be unarmed either.

reading old gun catalogs and seeing 25$ price tags makes me REEEEE

1. Benefit from being able to enjoy time at the range relieving stress by popping off a few rounds on occasion
2. Ammo isn't cheap.

what the date of this ad? When did a garand only cost 10 bucks?

They taste good!

I worked on a hog farm. They are cannibals.

I got to kill some nigs so that was cool

>johnson semi auto
>60$

>lee enfield
>10-25$

>nigger runs a red across traffic and nearly hits me
>i lay on the horn
>nigger runs me off the road
>gets out screaming about killing me and starts trying to break my window
>unhurriedly pull out gun and level it at him
>nog screams FUCK YOU I AIN'T SCARED and starts running away
Feels good, fucking roodypoos

Could be soon after WW2. The government used dump their used shit on the market right away. That's why surplus stores should be really good. Now it's all chink knock offs.

I ordered two Chinese moist nuggets to my door for $80 each. Just wanted to know those feels before they completely disappeared

>pic also related

Wasn't worth keeping the C&R since I barely used it and didn't like the idea of having to let them enter my house and search my collection to ensure I was in accordance

Early '50s probably.

jesus christ

imagine buying a few crates of them and selling them in pristine condition today

Bad design. The stripper clip makes a loud clang when the gun unloads. Bad for close quarter combat. They know when you are out of ammo.

Generally in close quarters they know you're out of ammo when you stop shooting

Peace of mind honestly. My city for some reason is being flooded with niggers as of late. Can't relax around dindus, but having gun lets me sleep better.

Mfw I live not far from south union st Alexandria va

Honestly, the peace of mind is incredible knowing you'll be able to deal with a situation should it arise.
New people are nervous around guns, but the feeling of it just being there is so calming to me.

If you draw down you have to be ready to kill whatever you point at. Think and do not think too long.

Many homeowners are killed with their own weapon because they think a little too long about it. Training is necessary.

>implying I wouldn't gladly kill a nigger
Not being black I don't back shoot

Kalashnikof much better. Holds a lot more.

They keep them unloaded or locked up because they're afraid of them or have kids

A gave my dad an AR15 and beretta because he lives alone with my mom. He won't keep either loaded, and they're both in cases. He was in the air force for 20 years, too