Are they really as bad as people say or is it a just a moral panic because they have more tattoos and simply look...

Are they really as bad as people say or is it a just a moral panic because they have more tattoos and simply look scarier than other gangs?

One easy way to find out, leaf.
I dare ya.

they're a fucking plague on long island

Fuck yes they are. Ms-13 has been around for a while now, I’ve always known about them and I remember watching docs when i was younger about how they’re more or less the most violent gang, and this was like 10 years ago. Idk how people are just waking up to their existence now because of Trump it just goes to show how clueless the average person is.

they're allied with AB. that's all i know

I believe the higher the Native blood is, the higher is the predisposition to brutal violence. Central and South Amerindians were absolute savages.

MS13 is one of the most barbaric gangs out there, period. They deserve no humanity.

I USED TO LIVE ON LONG ISLAND YEARS AGO. BACK IN 99, I WATCHED THESE GUYS RUN DOWN MASS AVE IN HEMPTEAD WITH M16S AND HAND GRENADES, THESE NOGS DO NOT FUCK AROUND. THEY WERE TRAINED IN GUERILLA WARFARE AS PART OF A CENTRAL AMERICAN CIVIL WAR THAT HIT THEIR COUNTRY WHEN REAGAN INVADED GRENADA AND EL SALVADOR WITH IRAN CONTRA. THEY GIVE NO FUCKS, THEY CHOP PEOPLE UP IN PIECES WITH MACHETES AND CRUSH SKULLS AND FLUSH THEM DOWN THE TOILET. IF YOUR AROUND THEM AND YOU ARE NOT ARMED YOUR IN FUCKING DANGER.

It's a fucking leaf. No wonder this topic is so stupid

Garage Spics

Go to el salvador you fucking cocksucker, you wont make it out

The ISIS of the western hemisphere. In terms of the theatrical violence, who pulls their strings, the purposes they serve, etc. Lotta parallels

>I WATCHED THESE GUYS RUN DOWN MASS AVE IN HEMPTEAD WITH M16S AND HAND GRENADES
yeah bullshit

I believe him dude. Zoo York and Chiraq have those names for a reason.

I wasn't even aware Trump has mentioned them until just now after googling it

they should be shot on sight by police

as a salvadorian yes they are a plague that must be eleminated are the scum of society

Anyone who lives in southern California or Texas already knows this

They are a plague.

They're really bad on Long Island.

Isn’t the Mexican cartel more dangerous?

I mean they aren't even in spitting distance of Mexican Cartels in terms of violence, depravity, wealth, numbers, and organization

Im not saying people ignore Mexican Cartels, but they put MS13 on a satanic shadowy pedestal that they don't do for other more powerful organizations

cartels operate at a higher level. MS13 are the ones that will try to recruit your kids at school or jump them or threaten them

I think they're so notorious because they exist everywhere, even small town america where people don't expect gangs and aren't used to it.