WHAT HAVE I BECOME

WHAT HAVE I BECOME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DGs_GpFwHqo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MY SWEETEST FRIEND

Nobody wants their house bombed, or worse... being labeled a racist.

Every one I love goes away in the end.

AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL

fuck britain. never liked those cocksuckers

My empire of dirt

CUT MY LAND INTO PIECES
NONWHITES WE MUST DEPORT

My empire of dirt.

MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

I WILL LET YOU DOWN

I wouldn't expect a leaf to understand but operating in that environment with hostile intent means you would never draw attention to yourself, minimize all risk of exposure. You would cover your tracks like a predator operating in another predators stalking grounds.

Kill silently and swiftly, leave no evidence behind

So yeah, I expect somethings are being done, but done softly, quietly and without drawing attention. So most millennials would be fucked operating under these conditions because most of them just have to crave attention and draw attention to themselves. Sad.

All that separates you from being a hardcore Serbian Muslim exterminator is will, opportunity and capability. Get those and get busy.

I will make you hurt

I WILL MAKE YOU HURT

ask anyone bosnian and they'll tell you they still can't believe how fast the ethnic war started

kek
underrated

Got any more edgy platitudes to share? I have no idea what you're even trying to say.

I WILL MAKE YOU........
hurt

too accurate

Remember when 1984 was just a fictional expression of a dystopian nightmare and not a blueprint for tyranny in reality?

GB, Sweden, youee all cucked faggots.

like I said, I wouldn't expect a leaf like you to understand, not even remotely. Now apologize, like I know you will, for being a rude cunt.

>tfw bought Sup Forums pass and a vpn just for meme flags

Don't blame him. Gov effectively disarmed and actively suppress the masses in Canada through bread and circus. Negative talk about Trump effectively leaves most people thinking "well we aren't them right now so we're pretty well off".

keep your head up, Sven

wrong one

You are not making any sense is what I'm telling you. What don't I understand?

You're talking unintelligible nonsense. The post you replied with is not legible and doesn't even follow my post, which was just a sarcastic remark about the state Western attitudes against Islam. And then you post a communist picture as if it means anything.

What the fuck is going on over there bongs?

Poor Ebba :^(

Just do the bit guys, its more fun that way

>bread and circus

More like weed and hockey, eh?

fuck, i truly hate Britain.
Neck yourself, you saggy old lion

same
I truly hope nobody trades with them. Then hopefully they'll starve and a much needed civil war will start

what the fuck is this

youtube.com/watch?v=DGs_GpFwHqo

a sandwich made of toast

Will it get me mad gainz?

+3D6 INT