Shirou summons scathach in the fifth holy grail war. What are his chances of winning?

Shirou summons scathach in the fifth holy grail war. What are his chances of winning?

Shirou cant summon anything but Altria or Nameless due to having catalysts.

what if he gets another catalyst

Shirou should have summoned Assassin since they're both autistic

>Altria

I tried to pass as one of the FaGgOtish kids. Sumanai.

Should be higher, since Scat is outright better than Artoria except for Excalibur and Avalon.

That really huge exception there buddy.

Easily defeat Lancer and Berserker. Lose to Gilgamesh.

Avalon isn't owned by Artoria anymore.
Excalibur is only a swordbeam.
Scat can beat Artoria easily with skill alone.
The Irish's rune magic are also bullshit.

Shirou will die quickly if no one heals his wounds since Saber helped out thanks to the sheathe of Excalibur.

On the other hand we get a superior heroine

scathach doesn't have the patience that arturia does

Most of those happen because he walks off on his own or jumps in front of Artoria.

If I summoned her, I would be too busy with the mana transfers.

>Sensei teaches Shirou that his ideal is stupid and makes Shirou grow the fuck up and become a better person overall
>She also calls him a retard for his botched training and teaches him right and so Shirou learns how to Project and UBW quickly

Seems like win/win to me.

I wonder how hard it would be to mindbreak Scathach

Mana transfer 24/7 with Sensei!

Seriously though, how do you pronounce Scathach?

Se-ka-cya

Reason jumping in front of Artoria even happens is because of poor prana reserves. That doesn't change for Scathach. So this time, because Avalon won't activate, it's just a dead end.

NONE.
Aside from OP being a self-insertfaggot trying to write a fanfic for his self-insert character, people need to fucking remember that the only reason you even survive in FSN is because of Avalon activating inside your self-insert's body.

Without that, you die from almost every initial contact with enemy Servants in the game.
You can't even defeat Gilgamesh anymore in the Fate route that way either.

No one self inserts as Shirou

This guy gets it

>your self-insert's body
I don't think anyone would self-insert as Shirou, you'd have to be a deranged madman with a hero fetish.

But wouldn't he have gotten a Hassan?

Poop chute

Can shirou summon EMIYA

First encounter with Cu becomes more awkward.

She's an even bigger jobber than Gil.
They fucking die.

I know that I will end up rolling for sensei instead of saving up for the edgelord like I should.

Lord have mercy on my quartz.

What if he summons a Shirou from 5 minutes into the future

explanation I got was "Sca" like in "scan" and "hach" kind of like "hawk"

I always pronounced it in my mind as hatch.

Ska-tah

>being so shit that you literally have "scat" in your name

Shirou would have died pretty early in the war without Avalon in his body and Arthur as his servant.

>Scat is outright better than Artoria
I agree. Saber is worse than shit.

first dead end is death by rape when shirou agrees to share the same room, you don't need to play the rest of VN after that.

What if Shirou summoned EMIYA?

Depends on if she lets Cuchulainn kill her. She's got a complex about that.

For actual irish, it's closest to "Ska-tokh"
This guy's pretty much right

This or he decides to give up becoming a hero and starts his own diner and finds out Kiritsugu planned on sending him to some elite chef school or something.

Does she get summoned as a caster? Caster Cu is pretty op, surely his teacher would be pretty strong too.

Sca hack

Scat hatch.

EMIYA will come to accept shirou's "ideal" a lot sooner and wll train the shit outta him so he probably as strong as his prisma illya counterpart so a lot stronger than his post ubw shirou

he will kill him before shirou figures out how command seals work.

>What if Shirou summoned EMIYA?

Beta faggot

Archer murders him immediately.

Don't bother replying to him, he's an assblasted siegshitter who thinks that speculation=fanfiction.

I don't particularly like Shirou but his form in Limited Zero is perfection.

There would be some Teacher-Mother/Disciple-Son relationship. Taiga never was really a mother figure after all.
A fairly strong and lewd combination.

>Shirou summons a Shirou from 0.0000000000000001 seconds in the future who also summons a Shirou repeat forever

>Excalibur is only a swordbeam.
>carriers a power of stars and wishes of gods and humanity alike.
>16000 years saved solar system civilizations from total obliteration by Reapers.
>just a sword

First night turns into a crazy threesome in Shirou's shed.

Then Rin gets jealous and orders Archer to nuke the Emiya residence.

Scathach is Scottish though. She's not even from Ireland. Cu crossed the straight to learn from her.

Avalon works even when you don't have a connection with Saber. Not as quickly, but probably enough to save Shirou's ass in a few sticky situations.
Now if the scenario is "Shirou doesn't have Avalon", then he's fucked.

>Easily defeat Lancer
But she is Lancer.

If Shirou doesn't get involved in Archer vs. Cu, Rin and other Masters find out about him much later. With a Servant that can move around in spirit form, Shirou is safer at school. But I wonder how he'd do under these circumstances when Rider activates her magic field at school.

Avalon doesn't work without the original owner (Arturia) around (alive)... It's basic shit, man...

Instead of the "Are you my master" the shed blows up as Archer doesn't even say a word before he fires a Caladbolg at Shirou point blank

Scath has runes for that.

The redman stands no chance against sensei she would just continue to prove that he has bad luck with women

te

Nah, Nordic runes are more OP

He would have better chances with Mike J.

What's with that Popeye arm?

Those areas were Irish at the "time" of the Ulster Cycle. The Irish were insane back then, groups of them ever invaded and conquered large parts of western Wales.

>Didn't read Heaven's Feel

Zero, because she would immediately defect to Cu's side.

Power of the D?

You got that reversed buddy

Pretty sure that if Shirou summons anyone BUT Artoria for the 5th war,Avalon won't activate meaning he just dies like a retard whilst trying to learn how to use his Projection magic for combat purposes

>he just dies like a retard
Do you think he would try to protect with his body and do a lengthy speeches about staying in kitchen to someone like Iskander or Lu Bu?

He would end up as redman in iskanders army like waver kun. Alexander would be a great father figure replacment goldfish for him.

>shirou
>ever okay with Tyrant.
Even Archer treated him with contempt in Extella.

Not all redmen are created equal! Hes still a kid so iskander can change his development

How can she defect to Cu when she is the Lancer and Cu isn't there?

Caster Cu
Cuzerker

Who says she cant spawn as a saber?

Rider version when?

He can only summon Saber due to Avalon being part of him his whole life and due to him and Archer's ideals completely at odds.

UBW wouldn't work at all if he abandons his ideals, at least not in its present state. Remember HF and how his powers were literally killing him?

Sca-thash

VIOLATE

Try to behave.

why

Being thirsty is no good.

Aozaki Aoko

>Implying that she can be summoned.

aoko and scathach don't even have the same artist

if you can summon a generic teenager to another world you can summon scathach

>Rider

I don't know about you, I want to see the Rider vs Sensei catfight.

>16000 years saved solar system civilizations from total obliteration by Reapers
Wat? Nasuverse is Mass Effect-verse?

What can rune magic even do? Besides burn a church down.

Why are norse runes better?

Rune magic beat the redman. Now imagine a redman using rune magic and gay bulge

Hes talking about foul xenos who destroyed civilization 14k years ago in fate extella. Some kind of excalibur weapon killed the titan aka reaper that was destroying everything.

What if instead of Avalon, Shirou had that big spear up his ass?

They dont calll it a gay bulge for nothing I tell you what

Her myth/story is from Ireland and so is her name in turn.

The only thing that could somehow link Shirou and Scat would be Lancer's friendship of the thigh