Storytime: Houseki No Kuni (Vol. 3)

Here we are! Us four or five fans. Now things will start getting really interesting, in the last half of the Winter Arc. Ready your tears.

Synopsis:
>In the distant future, a new life form called Houseki is born. The 28 Houseki must fight against the Tsukijin who want to attack them and turn them into decorations, thus each gem is assigned a role such as a fighter or a medic. Though she hopes to fight the moon people, Phos is a gem who is given no assignment until the gems' manager Kongo asks her to edit a natural history magazine.

What we saw (short version):
>Phos gets chosen to make an encyclopedia. He meets Cinnabar, who wants to fucking die, and decides to find a job for him.
>Phos befriends an Admirabilis, Ventricosus. Admirabilis are used as slaves by the Moon People. Ventricosus tells Phos about the Humans and their myth of creation. She tries to sell Phos to them and he loses their legs, but they sort things out and she gives him agate legs.
>Phos new legs makes him super fast. Adamant Sensei sends him with the Amethyst twins to see if he learns how to fight.

For more info (previous volumes):
> (vol 2)
> (vol 1)

Extras:
youtube.com/watch?v=_OQX0KkqVSk
Animated Manga PV

youtube.com/watch?v=jL3vytC1140

If you are a random user, just hop in and enjoy.
3D Anime PV

Volume cover.

Nude cover.

It's hard to tell what's happening most of the time, i don't know if it's the "style" or the inexperience of the artist

Really? For me the artstyle its so simple that its pretty easy. That said, this one fight and the gory Antarc one at the end of the volume might be the two ones most difficult to follow.

I wouldnt call this a battle manga anyways. The only real great fight comes later, Diamond vs Shiro

End of the chapter. Next one now!

Winter is coming.

Winter came.

That's a fucking cool introduction

oh fuck im having technical issues

I'm sure this is an entirely unoriginal thought but sentient rock people seems to be an oddly vogue idea. Color me interested, this is the first I've heard of this manga.
no matter how copious the effeminate men, it still couldn't possibly be as gay as steven universe.

well if i cant fix this this dump will become extra slow, but im still gonna finish it

for a fucking cool character

its older than SU
its not gay if they dont have dicks

what the heck does "your image has an embeded file" even means? a virus?

i

And this ends the chapter.
P a r t n e r a d q u i r e d.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I love this page

Are the gems boys are girls? The image calls them "he," but in the PV, they call Phos a "she."

hope the anime pulls off some extremely creept ost when they get to this part

they are rocks with no concept of gender. Most have been shaped as girls but use male pronouns to each other. So... They are whatever you want or nothing at all.

woops

end of the chapter
a small break and i continue, we are less than halfway

ok lets go!