One Punch Man

New Chapter SOON.

Also, make predictions about Season 2 of the anime such as length, chapters covered, release date, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tonarinoyj/status/893036833692557312
youtube.com/watch?v=p7fWKezF4iU&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=p7fWKezF4iU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and if I refuse user? will you force me to read another shitty post?

Lets just go ahead and get this outta the way

Garou > Suiryu

Better muscles and handsomer

>Garoufags still exist
Wew

I hope they have enough budget to make Fubuki and Tats look good.

theyre going to waste it all on kings menacing face

when will ONE post a new page? does he just do this whenever he feels like it?

is OPM still popular in japan or has it died down?

Still popular everywhere, it's more popular than BnHA and that's saying something

always has

Season 2 is going to be boring as fuck. Its been a shitload lot of nothing but dragging and not much of anything in the manga the past year. The goddamn wdm/ garou fight was dragged on and delayed for over an entire goddamn year.

Its not as if the webcomic has been moving much forward itself, ONE really knows how to fuckup

>>Garoufags still exist
>Wew
Garou is the ideal hero of Trolls. He embodied the "I am only pretending to be retarded" mind set. And it is all about making as much mess as possible while acting like it didn't harm anybody. Finally, it also explains their desire to just leave the mess and disappear, only to come back as if they had always been a good guy.

Let's just warn the normies now- this season is going to resemble your average filler arc. It may be made by the original author, and is pretty fantastic, but it still smacks of "extra midquel shit".

fags.

Then whats taking them so long to make a second season?

Not enough source material. First season adapted 7 volumes. Currently there's only 13. So they'd need one more out before they have an equal amount of material to adapt. Although I think Volume 14 comes out soon, so maybe they can start working on it then.

Lack of goddamn content. They could probably cover what has happened in the manga since the end of season 1 in about 8 episodes. All that's really happened was introduction of fubuki and king, garou fighting tank top and metal bat and a bunch of filler monster fights during the tournament arc

>OPM more popular than BnHA

Huh? Isn't BnHA the 2nd most popular manga in SJ?

OPM isn't in SJ

It's not wasting, King *is* the strongest hero after all.....

I know. But Is you're the 2nd most popular manga in SJ, then it's pretty much more popular than almost everything else.

I like Garou because he makes me feel funny down there, what does that mean?

>I like Garou because he makes me feel funny down there, what does that mean?
It means you have bad taste in sexual partners? I mean, he is legitimately mentally ill. If you think fucking a mentally ill guy who could decide to break your legs for no reason at any time is hot, maybe you belong together.

Well, almost.
OPM volumes sell a lot

>who could decide to break your legs for no reason
small price to pay if that means I get my hands on these back muscles

Basically? He have just obligation with Mob100, he does OPM for fun.

Who cares. Shitty Absolute Choice rip off.

Snek is cute

You mean snack

No gtfo of here.

>Bnha sales +500,000
>OPM sales +700,000

What's the fight that you're looking forward to the most?

Personally, I'm hyped for the Metal Bat episode and his scrap against Garou. Here's hoping that doesn't disappoint.

That is not true, he is the only one that started to critize tv when he was just a small child. He is actually a genius

Besides Metal Bat vs Garou and Suryuu fights there's no much to pick from.

You got that right user.

Praise based Garou.

There are more good fights than in s1 tough.

S2 is definitely gonna be better than S1 just the beginning with King Sonic Genos and Fubuki is gonna be hype.

Not enough content yet, Garou arc isn't even over in manga and I assume anime is supposed to finish it.

Also the fact that it takes some time in comparison to BnHA is proof enough that this is quality content comparing to that weekly bullshit.

No, season 2 will end where we are right now. Probably with the chapter that is coming out very soon. The main fight with the MA and Garou will be s3.

like says, almost doesn't mean for sure. OPM is more popular globally for sure, and I think also in Japan, since it came out earlier and established a bigger base.

twitter.com/tonarinoyj/status/893036833692557312

Chapter confirmed for coming out tomorrow.

why does Tatsumaki make my peepee hard

Nice

is this going to be used in season 2?

youtube.com/watch?v=p7fWKezF4iU&feature=youtu.be

That art style makes me want to puke

It's easily the worst "official" OPM drawing around. Only Tatsumaki's face looks fine.

Well, I guess that means you know to look out for and to avoid Hiromi Taniguchi.

By chapter you mean volume, I don't think Murata can do whatever number of pages he has left by today.

You underestimate Murata too much. And no, the tweet does says the chapter release is moved to tomorrow.

Think of your health, Murata-sensei!

Same desu

So is this the first time that we'll witness the murder of a human that wasn't a villain?

He had like 10 pages left yesterday, I could pull it off fot tomorrow imo.

youtube.com/watch?v=p7fWKezF4iU

I hope this is the theme song for Season 2 Opening.

Its as catchy as the hero.

MP100 Season 2 confirmed, with MP manga ending soon, for the best would be for OPM Season 2 to air after MP100 Season 2..

Maybe he's still alive

>That one looter drained by Mosquito girl
>Hammerhead's group decapitated by Sonic

You could argue they fall under villains though.

Is it out yet?

I mean, he said VILLAIN, user.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with securing the valuables of a deserted rundown city in order to put them to good use later

Those and oldface were all villains. Though the one killed by the mosquitoes was just a small time burglar alright.

Goddamn meme psycho is ending? Felt like it just started. Goukiburi starting when?

Is Mob Psycho weekly or biweekly?

Crablante killed a bunch of innocent people during his time looking for balls chin

And it could be 25 episods long before the Mogami Arc and President Arc will be covered.

Just another nameless nobody though. Seems unlikely they'll ever kill a named hero at this point.

Postponed for tomorrow, Volume 14 is out, so waiting for that user to upload the extended Suiryu vs Choze fight.

civilians does commonly die a lot (beefcake and Boros' spaceship made lots of victims), but a proper onscreen character never happens.

I mean does haragiri count? That's like the closest thing.

No. Humans that became monsters then gets killed doesn't killed. Most monsters are transformed humans in the first place.

It's kinda like you lose any plot armor when you become a monster.

He'd already become a monster though.

By the time botb BNHA Season 3 airs and OPM Season 2 air next year, they will be on even terms imo.

So Oldface is the only named human to die? And maybe one of Hammerhead's goons had a name.

It's not going to be 2 cour that's for certain.
Murata is JUST starting the MA proper and the anime is in development (I would assume halfway done considering how long ago they announced it) so they can't cover it right now.
If anything it would probably end around the time the first attack dies down.
It's so weird.
I didn't even hate the added content, but it really kind of made the pace of the season wonky.

Murata is streaming again.

Good stuff, focus is on Garou now,.

What's for certain is that you're a fucking retard

Look, I love Murata and he's a miracle worker, but he is not going to make 12 episodes worth of content in enough time for the animators to make a 2 cour season out of it.
There's no way it's going to be more than 12 episodes

Man Muratas art is sexy

You're a fucking retard if you think they are not gonna end on Garou vs Saitama

So basically a worn-out Garou will be on even terms with a stronger version of Genos?

Its all to make Garou look like an even bigger deal once his monster stuff starts

Dude, it's not happening.
Murata has just started the MA arc and the anime is already far enough in production they can announced when it's going to air.
Unless it's coming out in Winter 2018, maybe then, but otherwise it's just not going to happen.
You're in actual denial.

If that's to happen then season 2 is not going to happen until 2022. Garou vs Saitama literally just ended in the webcomic and with the pace the manga goes the MA arc is going to be dragged on for at least 3yrs

Thanks Ms Skeletal

There are only about 50 chapters till Garou vs Saitama. Murata can release 2 chapters per month at this pace and maybe even faster because ONE won't have to think of filler storyboards. 1st cour will air in 2018 and 2nd cour in 2019. in 2 years Murata could easily redraw the whole MA arc.

>ONE won't have to think of filler storyboards.
That's assuming ONE doesn't add even more throughout the arc.

Darkshine loooking as ripped as ever.

Darkshine is here to save the day

That's a SPLIT cour, not a 2 cour.
A 2 cour is a consecutive 24-26 episode season.
Have you been under the assumption 2 cour and Split were the same thing?

5 pages left

>New Page
Infinite combo time?

so yeah, definitely for tomorrow, and early most probably.

He could finish the chapter by early friday(East time).

He'll draw a cover too I guess, if he didn't yet.

He'll just use one of the many Fubuki pin-ups he keeps stashed away.

Or maybe he'll want to draw a new one, last time he draw her was a little ago.