Endgame

cute

Dedicating your heart.

Stop being triggered.

Stop posting AM.

stop caring

Being raped by

No.

So any predictions for the next chapter? are we going to see more of "notEren"?

Delete this

Reminder that this happend the night before they left for the retaking of Shiganshina.

Press E to scream
Press L to turn manlet
Press M to smile
Press A to fuck off

Getting sold to traffickers.

I want her so bad.

FUCK OFF!!!

Kill yourself.

What would you do to get her?

Power bottom.

Virgins

This is only natural.

Best girl.

the armored titan is worse of all the shifters, his specialty can be broken by the others and now normal humans can bring him down with artillery.

hands down

anything user.

Gentle handholding

I want to fuck lolikasa so bad

Kill yourself

Why won't the monkey man just get off my chair?

So will we be getting RBA's perspective of breaking the walls this chapter? I really want to see that. Maybe a little sequence of them infiltrating the society, and we could get some flashback cameos from the Paradis characters as well.

We probably will

I hope Isayama doesn't go too long with the flashbacks, they are nice but mostly pointless in the long run. I just want the current warrior's plotline to advance.

This is most likely what this chapter will be.

The only potentially interesting things will be Zeke and Pieck doing shit on Paradis while BRA are fucking around and maybe seeing what Grisha was up to because I'm sure he was doing some shady shit before the attack.

sleeping with

Actually I wonder if it would be really uncomfortable to sleep next to Mikasa. If she rolls over her steel bones could crush you.

I have really enjoyed the flashbacks. Yes, we did get a couple of panels of Marcel getting eaten again, but it was just a couple of panels. I found all of the other stuff interesting. Most people hate it though, and I can understand that.

twitter.com/ShingekiKyojin/status/892952610986049536

>Is the September issue of magazine special boy 8/9 (Wednesday) released! September issue on the same day launched attack on Titan"23 volumes continue two minutes reading the appendix is a special towel! Please see design!

Jan

I don't hate them, but I don't see really a point for most of them, we know already BRA isn't heartless monsters and the flashback hasn't revealed too important information about them. I like Annie and see her even in flashback form is great but there are more important current plot points to develop than just Reiner shitty childhood.

A towel? the fuck.

She'd be so comfy to sleep with.

>Separate volume Shonen magazine September issue will be released on Wednesday, August 9!
The September issue reads 2 episodes of "Continuation Giant" 23 volumes released on the same day, the appendix is a special towel! Please see the design

2episodes? What does this mean?

>EMA and LH
Uh

Very likely.

delete

Weird. We'll see Paradis?

I think so but I really hope not, multiple flashback chapters are unbearable in monthly manga. Not to mention that we already know everything that happens and that they already made a point of showing that the mission wasn't what they expected and that it fucked up Reiner in the head.

What is grim reminder anyway, everyone would just died? Give me specific details on how it'll happened.

English motherfucker.

is a stupid edgy theory about how Eren is going to attack Liberio and killing civilians because "muh cycle narrative"

Tell me we will see Paradis please.

No

If dubs, yes.

Reported

It something that triggers the shit out of Armongfags like .
"On that day, humanity received a grim reminder". And has been too much foreshadowed.

You can get reported for saying "reported".

Thankfully not outside of BRA flashbacks.

A hot one, too.

is the first time I have been called an "armongfag", anyway your cycle theory still is an edgy baseless wish, Eren isn't a monster.

>First time
Sure. Only a idiot would insist so much snk is not edgy. And this is something Armongfags are plenty.

Well then it looks like youre getting banned.

>Eren isn't a monster.
Colossal will be the one to Grim Reminder.

stop generalizing people opinions in an anonymous forum, is pointless. Use a counterargument instead of this fag calling.

user you're a fucking autist. If you're gonna report someone you keep quiet about, read the rules and don't be such a massive newfag next time.

I like the Armin going dark ways theory, but I don't feel he will kill civilians without a planned reason.

>Use a counterargument instead of this fag calling.
Very ironic coming from someone who goes "hurr durr edgyfags", on a thread about a edgy manga.

When will we see him again? I miss him

Thanks mate.

Doubt it very much. Grim reminder won't happen, at least not to civilians.

I mean him

Then die and go live with him.

*crushes you to death*

Are you salty about it? didn't they ban you for spamming the manga?. If you check that thread I was talking about the anti-nationalistic themes in the manga with other anons. Is not my problem you can't argue without acting like a 12 year old.

Do you love her or not?

You mean the guy who BTFO you for saying snk wasn't edgy? That was epic.

>Gets BTFO
>Still goes on the subject

you have a weird definition of BTFO, missing the point by a mile and spamming the manga until getting a ban is just an annoying shit tantrum.

But have your way with "le epic internet win".

You're a fucking redditor that got BTFO and when xir was shown the manga is actually edgy as fuck you went full autistic.
>Give me proof
>user gives you proof
>Report the proof

>Pics didn't get deleted
>ban
It's funnier how the little ledditor here throws a fit everytime grim reminder is mentioned.