Tim Poole, YES! /ourguy/

Tim Poole, YES! /ourguy/

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/stunning-adl-ap-used-larper-Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=GOEweZtlonQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love Tim.

MSM is a bunch of fucking idiots

STUNNING! ADL and AP Used Larper on Sup Forums as Source to Push Nikolas Cruz White Supremacist Conspiracy

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/stunning-adl-ap-used-larper-Sup Forums-source-push-nikolas-cruz-white-supremacist-conspiracy/

>unmoderated
>faggot mods delete shit they should keep their filthy hands off of all the time

youtube.com/watch?v=GOEweZtlonQ

Sup Forums needs to stop playing around so much not everything is for the lulz n shieet

We are the news now.

I disagree. The more people who learn that the ADL is full of shit the better.

good video. i wonder what the solution is in a democratic society with free speech though? Should the media be allowed such power to shape opinion?

>not everything is for the lulz n shieet

Absolutely wrong my niggo. Why smile over parts of life when everything calls for lulz?

apropos:
>4ch-monkeez get reamed for their tra-la-la's
>successfully manipulate the shit-tier mind manipulators themselves
>e.g. Russian News reports Samir Hadeeth as shooter. shit-tier US media jumps on the bandwagon
>e.g. a Russian kid adopted by Cubans is alleged to be perp and "Rayciss, White supremacist NAZI/member of Nationalist hate group™" compliments of 4ch-monkeez. GayDL and SP kike Center salivate
>2nd and possibly 3rd shooter stories hit 4ch = cat's out of the bag. narrative destroyed
WTF!? I love 4ch-monkeez naow

Gg pol

>mfw people willingly live in Tukwila

The only reason they pushed it out without verifying it is because it suited the narrative they want to push.

Had it been antifa related they would have either tried to disprove it or not report it entirely.

This is huge people.

FLAGGOT detected

17 kills is never gonna be enough for you meanie...stop playing with peeps lives

The MSM is made to serve us

Tim Pool is one of the only decent journalists from a by-gone era. All the others just get their orders and do no in-depth investigative reporting.

Beat. Me to this gif

stop shilling nigger

I watched this live. Was the best thing ever.
>inb4 watching CNN

why are you guys telling fake stories to the newspapers...whos shilling who

Why would you listen to some bald right wing wacko on the Internet, when all of the professional journalists on TV have hair and wear suits? You show up to work wearing the job you want. Tim wants to play video games.

This fool went from happy to sad at the flick of a switch. Fuck outta here with your fake ass moral high ground.

Great clip, saved to watch again later.

>Sure they tell bald faced lies
>But they spent a bunch of money on a suit
>So they're more respectable
I always wondered how liberals justified being lied to by the media

fuck you, it's the ADL and we'll hoax those motherfuckers anytime we want to!

This is just like when the media said there was a tape of trump being pissed on

Sad thing is even though they admitted they reported a hoax Libs still say that tape is a thing

Naw. Just wakes up more people of the blatant anti-white agenda of msm. I'm not white and this shit is retarded. What's their end game?

Yay, we did it! Now everyone things a white nationalist shot up a school! We're so smart and clever, not like that stupid LAME stream media.

Leave Betsy to me...

Great journalist and the last of a dying breed. Extremely neutral when it comes to controversy.

Are the ADL journalists? I was under the impression they were a communist advocate group that only cares about advancing their agenda.

how retarded are you or anyone else to think pic related is white?

I want to be the jew let's pursue this

derp derp derp

Let's fool the media 100x and btfo lying liberal fags

It doesn't matter that it was a hoax at this point, though, because everyone already believes it to be true. That's why the discord shills that created this psyop have failed tremendously. They thought they were playing the media, but in the end, they ended up getting played themselves. They practically did the Jews' job for them, just like good shabbos goyim. It ultimately doesn't matter what's true, it only matters what people perceive to be true. That's why the mainstream media is so successful. And right now everyone believes the shooter was a Trump-supporting white supremacist that was part of a militia group. Even if they recant the story by the end of the week, the damage has already been done. "Evil white supremacist school shooter" has already been branded into the psyche of every single American that read the headlines this morning.

Journalists are the stupidest kikes in this world.

Yeah. Too bad they're kikes and will pretend that it never happened and they were telling the truth all the time.

Jesus I swear to God you newfags, including the genius who though of this fucktarded plan, are dumb as shit. Go read fucking Mein Kampf; (((they))) will NEVER admit that they were lying, not ever, and will insist till the end that everything they said is the truth. And guess what? Normies will fucking believe them no matter what facts come out.

>not everything is for the lulz
wrong faggot

low quality bait m80 but here

>b-b-but everyone already believes our lies! so you have lost!
Look at this damage control.

Fuck your objective reality

Yes it is.

Everything.

Normies are unsalvageable and the media will always pretend they represent the interests of the mainstream, even while they don't. In the end, it doesn't matter because no one will remember this in a week.

Left can't meme
Left can't into the long game

fuck of f niggertg everyghitn is sor the lulz an dhsit

Implying we care.

Hey ADL, rabbi Shlomo Goldshekelberg reading in this thread, how mad are you right now kikeboy?

>you newfags, including the genius who though of this fucktarded plan
>They thought they were playing the media, but in the end, they ended up getting played themselves.

The buttblasting of you fucking morons who think Sup Forums is on your side is worth everything.

Maybe he is, if he's helping to draw attention to the fact that the shooter was NOT affiliated with pro-white groups.

Show your flag, leaf.

>White Supremacist have shot up the school!
The cult of marx honestly believe people of the world buy this.

his brother is better, more original and more talented

She's had so many face surgeries it doesn't move correctly.

>Hey ADL, rabbi Shlomo Goldshekelberg reading in this thread, how mad are you right now kikeboy?

Not as mad as the boys on TRS.

SEETHING

>unmoderated

How is it damage control? If you create a plan to lie to the media in order to prove their dishonesty but instead it backfires and everybody believes your lie instead, then you have objectively failed at your goal.

KILL NIGGERS

And even if they use Sup Forums as a source they'll modus operandi is:

>Dozens of threads of him being a antifa
>One thread of him being a rightwinger
>This one is what I wanted to hear
>Rightwing extremist it is
>Print it

Sup Forums sure as shit isn't on your side you hooked nosed heeb. There's a rope ready for you and your Jewish lies

Are people still using the optixxx meme?

Like the Trump golden shower dossier Sup Forums cooked up for lulz?

Haha he's the only centrist that's actually worth a shit.

I like the way she dances it. She's so skanky, yet I would allow her to suck my cock. Bizarre.

Jewish Schizophrenia running overtime.

>ADL
Jewish Disaster. God is going to smite the fuck out of the Jews for what they did to Jesus.

The mainstream media is starving to death. They are so hungry for an exclusive story they will report anything without fact checking first. They are desperate. They become less and less relevant every day.

you must be new here

God, discord is the worst. 4chin is 4chin and is here. Any 4chin "official board discord" is just subverted garbage & Sup Forums tier. I can't wait until discord dies off.

>Sup Forums sure as shit isn't on your side you hooked nosed heeb.

More tears from your kind. This time there's infighting over one idiot calling this the fault of incels, and then TRS INCELS BEING MAD ABOUT IT. It's just too fucking good.

You people think you're above being lolcows? You think you're different? Fucking idiots.

This is hilarious.

>5'7"
>131 lbs
>Chad

Haha YES! now only 95% of people think WHITE Supremacists did the attack. Sure got em good!What an EPIC TROLE XD

PRAISE LE KEK MY FELLOW MAGAPEDES XD

Are you kidding? We can forever use this as ammo against the mainstream media for jumping to the conclusion immediately that it was a white supremacist while all indicators pointed against it.

>incel, TRS, lolcows

Just go back to kiwi farms, salo forums, reddit, discord, etc.

>mentions lolcows
This is how you spot a lvl99 cretin.

He's some Jewish guy who wishes he was black. He should probably just kill himself.

>This is hilarious.

Years old gif that's even made 200 repost rounds on reddit, you're either 12 or 41. You gotta go back.

And he looks like a fucking downs mutt too. It's amazing what these defenders of the white race get their panties in a bunch over.

The fallout from this ADL / AP scandal will be glorious. Literally months worth of content.

(((You)))

Jews need to get rid of Whites to enslave everyone.

Nigger your retardation is extreme. There is going to be a trial and all this shit is going to come out.

This is also a brilliant proof of concept. We can now be the unnamed source.

Drop the larp flag and the faux Ebonics, we all know you’re a 12 yo koreanigger from Southhampton

They are Jew advocacy outfit, but they stand up for other human refuse also

>telling fake stories to the newspapers
jews from jew propaganda outlets("mainstream" news) and adl(jewish terrorist group) coming to Sup Forums to read Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums telling stories to the newspapers.

He’s right considering he’s manipulated The media about his hair line for years while being surrounded by it

By the time it goes to trial, most people will either have completely forgotten about it, or no longer care. For the time being though, they can use this as an opportunity to crackdown on and further demonize our movement.

>We can forever use this as ammo against the mainstream media for jumping to the conclusion immediately that it was a white supremacist while all indicators pointed against it.
Sure, we could. If (((they))) would ever admit to it (they won't) and if 95% of people didn't already believe (((their))) bullshit (they do).

Good job slandering your own movement in the eyes of tens of millions you fucking retards.

>It's valid to make fun of a person's hairline and completely indicative of their ability to do their job.