Do you believe in common sense gun policies yet Sup Forums?

do you believe in common sense gun policies yet Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_clip
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Molon Labe, faggot.

I can walk into any sporting goods store in my state and buy hi-explosives legally for teh purpose of using them as exploding targets.
You have no idea what is legal besides guns. Enjoy your flamethrower massacres.

Yes, now for fucks sake stop spamming this board with the same shit.

yes everyone can have a gun but niggers and wiggers guarantee to bring gun crime down a fuckload

>tannerite
>high explosives
Lmao, calm down. Its the baking soda and vinegar of the explosives world.

>22 formula isnt a primary hi-ex
its true det and legal. Also more importantly unregulated, like flamethrowers.

>What is reloading

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_clip

Try again, noguns.

>*tackles u*
what u do now, gun boi?

>Implying this hamplanet would charge someone with a gun loaded or not

>(((gun control)))

Pivot and throw using her weight against her to slam her to the ground.

depends if you were also carrying a bucket of chicken

Remember the basics of CQC.

grab her by the pussy

Oh in that case push with one arm while drawing and opening fire at close range with the other.

One dose not simply stop a tyrannical government with a revolver you fucking tard.

This seems to be the best solution.

If you look at the polls, most Americans are ok with background checks.

Where there is an ideological split, is with the banning of semi-automatic rifles and the federal tracking of weapons.

To me, a common sense position would be to allow the sale of semi-automatic rifles under slightly stricter conditions.
So you have to be either ex-military or ex police. Or you have to be a part of a sports shooting club.

Having a social event like a shooting club linked to your ability to own a gun would rule out all the autists who do most of these shootings.

people that think girls can have a penis have no common sense.

Checked flag, yup, cuck faggotry.

The only common sense gun policy is the 2nd Amendment. Nevertheless, I hope you get what you want. You deserve to be victimized by the government.

>So you have to be either ex-military or ex police. Or you have to be a part of a sports shooting club.
You can fuck right off. I'm not wasting my time with any of those, and I'm demonstrably more qualified than 90% of any individual who belongs to any of those labels.

civil firearms ownership is for defense not exclusively for federal troops or state security forces. sports shooting is a very minor aspect of US firearms ownership. civilians need weapons to defend themselves and their property. insane murderboners don't preclude those facts

Wouldn't work because every American who would want to own a gun thinks of themselves as some John Wayne tough guy.
We are a nation of delusional people my friend.
Which is a good thing most of the time. Makes us adaptable, makes us believe we can accomplish things that normal people would not think they could.
But it also makes individuals makes stupid choices like leaving their gun unsecured in their house where it gets stolen and used by some cunt to shoot up a school.

execute every criminal. might reduce crime.

I really want to try this now.

The states that have relaxed their gun laws crime has gone down so pedal that shit somewhere else.