This unironically made me think

This unironically made me think.

It's been a long couple days

We can kick out white male domestic terrorists as soon as all the muzzies and spics are gone, how's that?

(((Lentz)))

It's only been a day and I'm jonesing for another happening. Please don't ban guns

Lentz

Thank God Hilary didn't win

we'd have been a year and a half deep into the racewar if she did. trump was a mistake

That's one way to get our ethnostate. We can all get deported to our own island far away from people of color, that way we can't oppress them anymore.

well first off the 18 school shootings is a total lie unless you want to include non happenings like someone shooting a bb gun on a bus or someone committing suicide in the school parking lot after hours with nobody around

Do me a favor and spread pic related whenever someone brings this up

Congrats, you've got them.

Now ask yourself 'Are any of these behaviours acceptable in a school?'

wtf deport all americans now

>hear right wingers always cite crime statistics
>fucking racists I'll prove them wrong
>cold sweats as you realize that blacks really do commit almost all crime
>feel deep primordial dread as the doubleplusbadthink triggers my pavlovian reaction
>needlessly organize shootings into irrelevant categories like "location" and "income level" in a desperate bid to make the universe comfortable and safe again
>the delusional and spavin nature of the leftist mind eventually comes to believe the lie
s-see? whites are dangerous
b-ban 2 scoops

Then by extension, immigrants are even more insane to wanna come to the US...

White already have a ethnostate. Its call Nazi Fag Meth Land. Where fags do heroin and get aids through heroin. But its better because its white aids.

I'm as annoyed by people floating around this "18 shootings this year" narrative as you, but to say "there is a grand total of two attempted massacres" as though 2 school massacres in less than 2 months is acceptable is just as ridiculous.

To answer that question with a question:

Is it acceptable behavior for black and hispanic students to be taught that it's okay to bully and assault white students?

Friendly reminder the vast majority of these 18 "school shootings" include stupid shit like shooting a BB gun or a kid committing suicide.

All I see on twitter is how this is white people and guns. When a snackbar blows people up, it's religion of peace. Zimzam or some mongoloid looking kid does something and it's wypipo gotta go

fuck off leaf, bogan actually makes a good point

>take all the guns
>and the white male domestic terrorists
White, pro-gun ethnostate in the US when?

Was gonna be fancy and put in effort to illustrate my point, but Google and 2 clicks did enough.