Try Sup Forums on weed at least once

You start to believe everything here, that WW3 is on the brink, Hillary is a Reptilian, Project Bluebeam is about to be initiated, etc. Of course those examples are all LARPs. When you are high and you come here, it is such a great form of entertainment once you filter out the racism shill posts.

Yeah, yeah, weed is degenerate, but just try it once, anons. You will be surprised at how fast you can become temporarily schizo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng
youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its because its all true, david icke is right

>WW3 is on the brink, Hillary is a Reptilian, Project Bluebeam is about to be initiated

That's because all these things are true.

HELL YES

Sup Forums on weed sucks. It’s a buzz kill. I don’t want to think about this shit when I’m high. I want to listen to music, not deal with truth.

nice, me too

the normie pothead, you give a bad name to all of us

Yeah right. I'm paranoid enough on this board, I don't need a bag of weed to make it worse.
WW3 is not on the brink? Countries have small-scale fights over stupid shit all the time. Unless you believe in that forever war shit, then yes, we are at war.

Nah, is he right about a lot of things but he also throws in some fantastical elements to keep people interested. The Reptilian stuff I think has more to do with our primal reptilian tendencies.

What do you personally recommend for high music

I used to browse Sup Forums when high and I just found it hilarious really.

>becoming scizo on weed and believing all the paranoid shit on here when stoned

yeah that's not how it works

North Dorm EP

Maybe it brings out the schizo already in me then.

Nice

Quit being a Jerk Dick.

Might not be your style but I also love Lindsay Lohan - wind fish EP while high.

*Lindsay Lowend

People browse sober?

fthrsn - what I want to be when I grow up

>Yeah right. I'm paranoid enough on this board, I don't need a bag of weed to make it worse.
Quit taking this place so seriously

This. I can't imagine reading all this shit with a straight head. At this point I require something to numb the headaches I get from reading shit on here.

When you were baked on here, you were filtering out the shills and accessing the truth. North korea v usa spiraling into WW3 will start in a month.

Nigger, you need to try Sup Forums on PCP

Based

I don't know why but I respect your decision to smoke weed. I make you an honorary nondegenerate.

>when you microdose psychedelics and can visually detect (bullshit) coming out of people's mouths

rolling babbs

Im high right now, it’s definitely fun being high on here. The racism is still awesome but the really funny stuff takes precedent on mj

David Icke glows in the dark

Fucking light weight

It is true you dumbass, the weed is making you doubt it...
Thread gestalt!!!

youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng

>weed
Psychedelics > weed

(((Aliens))) are a satanic lie.

youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M

WW3 is already taking place.

Two countries down, millions of refugees, million or so people dead or disappeared

Direct participants in this conflict are currently
Syria, Iraq, Israel, Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, Iran, USA, Jemen, Saudis

Do you REALLY need this spelled out for you? Maybe stop watching Fox News

kek this

Why I barley smoke weed exactly why !

I just do it fucking plastered then wake up with a 3 day ban

Dopelord - Preacher Electric

>once you filter out the racism shill posts
after i read that i saw the leaf flag, and it all made sense

Anything by Strauss
Boards Of Canada
Mars Volta

the fuck does that mean

Completely off topic
But this man has done crazy fucking changes to his body for roles. Its mind boggling.
Also I'm stoned right now.
Really the only way to deal with the bullshit shills that have plagued this board lately.

mods delete anything that isn't advertising. I don't worry about on topic here anymore.