Feds ban guns

>feds ban guns
>3d printers allow you to print guns

We are in an age where laws only matter to unsophisticated turds. Why waste your time arguing about it on a Nigerian jetski forum?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DconsfGsXyA
ghostgunner.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=g_Vpa3ohmJc
youtube.com/watch?v=-_ayHfaHCXQ
lockheedmartin.com/us/what-we-do/emerging/advanced-manufacturing/additive-manufacturing.html
youtube.com/watch?v=R2IJdfxWtPM
nypost.com/2016/05/06/this-car-is-made-out-of-cannabis-hemp/
3dfuel.com/shop/entwined-hemp-filament/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So basically you print out a mold, then pour in some kind of metal to create the gun?

Are pre-made gun molds for sale or illegal already? Also don't you also need a forge to create a gun?

>when
Always
You could always buy a laythe and make your own gun and a cannon too.
It actually is a CNC milling robot that mills makes AR15sout of aluminium blocks.

I hate to give Vice views, but watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=DconsfGsXyA

You can 3d print titanium if u want.
Just need the right printer.

Fuck this 3D shit, if the Mexican cartel can make 1911s that look like the real thing out of a blacksmith in the middle of no where then I'm sure anyone else can

You dumb bitch. A gun is defined as the lower receiver.

sounds like those kinds of machines would cost millions though. wouldn't it be better to get a cheapie mold creator and make it out of scrap metal?

No, usually you get a piece of aluminum that's already almost completed and you use this expensive shitty CNC to finish the part (because it couldn't legally be sold like that).

> its not for broke niggers.
And about a half million for the printer, plus the titanium dust at $5000/kg.

>half a million for the printer

This is not a 3D printer.
It is a desktop CNC mill
It will turn cheap 80% lowers for AR15s AR10s 1911 and Glock pistols into ghostguns. it cost's $1700
The gun debate is over

ghostgunner.net/

youtube.com/watch?v=g_Vpa3ohmJc

>>plus the titanium dust at %5000/kg

Would it be hard to make a 3D printer that could make guns?

DISCLAIMER: I would never break the law, and I have no intention to, I am just curious. Intelligence niggers fuck off, you are wasting and overheating my battery on my tablet.

Nobody wants to ban firearms you pillock.
People want better background checks, limits on mag capacity and no check transfers to people who walk into a gun show off the street.

>Pour molten metal into a laser printer.
user.. I...

>People want better background checks

So, a registry of mental defectives?

Who are these people that want those things? They sound like faggots or women.

>Spending 20+ hours meticulously grinding the gun and having to be a skilled expert.
>pushing click and waiting less then an hour
DERR THESE ARE THE SAME THING PLX BE PATIENT I'M FROM REDDIT XD

>feds ban guns
>any machine shop allows you to make far superior guns
>$10 of pipes, fasteners, and nails makes a superior gun
wow, what a revolution

It's legal to manufacture your own firearms. Just can't sell them, really. All you need is a CNC and you can go from scratch (billet aluminum), a drill press and you can go from 80% lowers, and now they're even selling resin casting kits for polymer/resin lowers.

Why are you afraid, you pussy?

With a plastic 3D printer, the gun likely wouldn't work, unless you incorporated a metal hammer. Even then, the gun would probably only work once.

Thus, you would need one that printed in metal like SLS, but they are far from competitive with CNC and would still likely require secondary machining.

One day, however.

Just get a gunsmithing lathe and a 3-axis CNC mill. You'd need plans, but you could make whatever gun you wanted. It won't shoot without bullets though.

Wouldn't it essentially be a disposable gun because there would be no sale, nor serial number to trace it?

>Hur dur I has no idea what I talkin bout

Why would you 3d print a gun when you can produce the same if not better results with two pipes, a nail, a coin, and some epoxy putty.

>3d printers
>posts picture of mill
american education

Wait until they start enforcing copyright laws on 3D printers and forcing you to connect online to print things. And yes you can, but they aren't as finely made unless you are really, really skilled and have a top of the line 3D printer.

Do you live under a rock?

>We don't want to ban, just infringe

Even without the printers I could walk into home depot today and walk out with a four winds shotgun
Use the shotgun to shoot and "armed individual" in the back of the head and take their superior gear

>Wait until they start enforcing copyright laws on 3D printers and forcing you to connect online to print things
arduino
>they aren't as finely made unless you are really, really skilled and have a top of the line 3D printer.
3d printed guns were just a "you cant stop guns" statement, if you want a somewhat decent gun, use a mill

What if, they cut the power?

Ghost guns are sold in parts. There are regulations about what is a 'gun' and has to be registered.

If you buy the CNC mill, you can essentially make an unlimited amount of unregistered guns. You just buy the parts, still them in the mill, and put it all together.

Enjoy your brand new AR-15 bro.

Thinking you can make a barel bolt or anything but an upper, lower, and stock out of plastic

generators

Just make a zip gun. Home depot doesn't sell shotgun shells.

Battery back up user. Not too expensive if you can afford a printer.

Look. AR-15 isn't synonymous for a gun. You don't need printers and premade receivers. Google "open bolt smg". Some pipes, screws and that's it! Only thing that needs to be precise is magazine - to feed gun properly. With slight engineering skills and few tools you can produce reasonably quality automatic weapons for a few bucks. If some chechen turds can make them, anyone can.

>With a plastic 3D printer, the gun likely wouldn't work, unless you incorporated a metal hammer. Even then, the gun would probably only work once.

The Liberator is single shot, but can be fired multiple times.

>It's legal to manufacture your own firearms
In the UK? Ha! I doubt it.
Sounds cool though.

>Why are you afraid, you pussy?
Pic

is the ghost gunner worth it?

i've been considering going halves with someone

anyone with any metal working experience could build a working firearm. Gun control is a fucking meme. Especially in the US where our culture has a huge focus on firearm freedoms.

Those can be pretty loud. They run on fuel too and need maintenance. Do you store alot of fuel?

you can use it for things other than guns
that said, you should buy a CNC mill that doesnt have the word "gun" on its name, you wouldnt want dog killers suspecting you might have unregistered guns

what would be your contingency plan in the case of a happening?
going innawoods and not relying on electricity?

>It's legal to manufacture your own firearms. Just can't sell them, really.
You're replying to a britbong, not a burger.

>American education.

You will never be able to 3D print a good barrel. Quality barrels are chrome lined and cold hammer forged.
"3D printed" guns aren't fully 3D printed, not even close. The reciever, which is just the framework of the gun is 3D printed. Normal parts are still bolted up to it. For an AR-15 the lower receiver is the only part that is legally considered the gun in the USA. 3D print that and you can mail order the rest with no background check.

Pic related. The blue part is 3D printed plastic and is legally the AR-15. Everything else is normal AR-15 parts and are not considered firearms by the government. Legally speaking, the blue part is the firearm.

we the citizens of the world need to continue to explore and disseminate info and intelligence to all freedom loving peoples around the world about how to make 'guns' i.e. platforms that launch projectiles by means of chemical reactions, gunpowder, gasses, electromagnetic propulsion but also more advanced technologies like lasers, plasma, em fields and wave projectors, photons i.e. 'light' in all the spectrums, visible and invisible, both hand held and shoulder 'fired' and even types that ARE MOUNTED ON PINTLES AND GIMBALS. We the people must be the possesors and 'hackers' of the most advanced technologies that exist, NOT the 'government' 'financial' types aka 'banksters... and we know who (((they))) are. Redpill yourselves and research these technologies, read scientific papers and books, articles, study physics,chemistry. photon and photonic(light), plasma, waves and fields, quantum and scalar physics, et. al.. This technology belongs to we the people it does NOT belong to the 'insider' policy making types who think that (((they))) are our betters. We the people will be the arbiters and utilizers of the best technological advancements, NOT 'governments' and 'states'... start learning today and think outside of the box, what is possible and probable when we at /pol and the redpilled citizens of the world throw off the control tactics of the 'insiders'...those in Washington DC, New York City/Manhattan, Los Angeles/Hollywood,London, Tel Aviv, Beijing, etc..

there is 'infinite' energy in the 'sea of vacuum'...look up "Dirac sea of vacuum"

>Those can be pretty loud. They run on fuel too and need maintenance
Fuck all for maintenance user, inless you think changing the oil and cleaning the air filter is hard. As for fuel my yanmar diesel will burn mixed bacon grease or animal fat and paint thinner in a pinch, or a lot of other combos. You can get 20k hours out of one before a major overhaul

>Quality barrels are chrome lined and cold hammer forged

You can mill a barrel from already forged metal it will be strong. It won't be chrome is only nice for protecting the barrel from corrosion. Just clean it often and it will be fine.

3d printing a gun in the usa isn't illegal bong. You just cannot transfer ownership to another.

Better bin those words though. That's a thought crime in europoor

>my yanmar diesel
Marine engine correct? Do they also make dedicated generators?

>3d printing a gun in the usa isn't illegal bong. You just cannot transfer ownership to another.
I don't know about 3D printing specifically but I machined a AR-10 lower and put down a manufacture name (my name) and a serial number and apparently that makes it legal to sell. Not that I would sell it, I will never sell my guns. I'll keep them until I die.

God damnit I hate free energy retards almost as much as I hate flat earthers and moon landing deniers and young earth creationists.

If you could extract free energy from a vacuum you would be a billionaire and wouldn't need to worry about making an energy source to keep your lights on. You would revolutionize the world with technology like that.

But it doesn't exist and you are a retard.

You need a firearms manufacturing license to make and sell guns. You can't just pull a name and serial number out of your ass. The license is relatively easy to get though.

If you want the metallurgical composition to make good use of that titanium, the printers are fucktons of money.

I know Lockheed, Boeing, and oddly enough Ford has printers that can do titanium. Cost them around $10-$30 million a pop.

>alibaba
GTFO

>my dad works at nintendo

The post.

>Do they also make dedicated generators
yup, mine sits in my (detected) garage and has worked flawlessly for years. I got it because I live in the country and get at least one or to ice-storms that knock out the power every year

The thing is: This argument isn't important because of gun control. It's important because the political system only wants to attack the symptom instead of the actual problem: our mental health care system sucks and actually mentally ill people are told to just get over it instead of seeking help.

Whatever. Read at your own perusal. It's openly available information.

lockheedmartin.com/us/what-we-do/emerging/advanced-manufacturing/additive-manufacturing.html

*detached

I want a 3d printer that can synthisise chemicals so i can try out some drugs

except your common consumer would fuck up makeing the part from the mold everytime

molds arent just fill to this line. they require skill and practice to use correctly. if you fucked up and part of the gun was molded wrong it could blow up

ALSO guns arent made form molds because molded metals are weak in comparrison to forged metals. the gun metal requires a series of cooling and heating processes to properly strengthen it.

>I want a 3d printer that can synthisise chemicals
They are not molecular assemblers user

no, because this would solve the problem of school shootings.
what they want is to take away the guns

I really want one. Instead I wasted my money on my computer crap.

a little different to be honest though. those machines are designed to make huge parts.

We need to meme 3d printed guns so we can get yuope to ban 3d printers

just because it has energy doesnt mean you can harness it

ar15mold.com has a resin molding kit that just about anybody can use

that's a 3-axis vertical cnc router, user.
It cuts metal and stuff.

Agreed, but still, getting it to print with the right materials properties is still a very big challenge. Oftentimes during their production process, they have to do additional treatments just to get them the way they want it to be.

3D printing isn't the end-all solution, but it's a pretty efficient and cost effective method of skipping very expensive and wasteful manufacturing processes.

why on fucking earth would you cast a lower out of resin?

also thats resin, so I 100% gaurentee you that most people get a shitload of mold slips and airholes in those molds.

Ghostgunner2 is pretty much a CAD/CAM hobby waiting to happen, pushed on you by some clever marketing.

>alibaba
>orders 50kg titanium powder
>they send you 50kg of scrap aluminum powder contaminated with lead and plastic pieces

why print guns? print a new fucking weapon, print fucking lasers or nukes or something.

If you're happy with with a zip gun, good for you.

>implying I can’t build my own 3D printer with 3D printed parts

The state of newfags

>2030
>unregistered guns being printed in peoples houses like simple paper documents
>social media evolves many times over to smartphone chip augmentations
>multiple school shootings, work shootings every day because hyper echo chamber and very easy access to weapons

I never asked for this

Dick move.

last time i heard you could only get like 30 rounds through a single resin lower. its a joke.

yet

Probably depends on the skill of the person molding it and the materials they use. The lower receiver doesn't undergo much stress.

I try to play by the rules these days.

This isn't star trek. Replicators aren't going to be here any time soon, if ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=R2IJdfxWtPM

More like this probably
>edgy teens download unofficial gun schematic
>make substandard guns that explode from shit substrate materials.
>load gun
>pull trigger
[Win+R] > [cmd+Enter] > C:\Users\Dumbass> shutdown -s
>darwinaward.bat
Meanwhile
>normies now have social media 24/7
>creates normie singularity and creates ultimate hivemind of slack-jawed soypeople™ that resembles intellectual le 56%
>polwasrightagain.jpg
>fuggg

you lazy niggers need to watch the Royal Nonsuch channel (((you))) tube

He is a kid that makes guns out of anything even made a 50BMG that Serbu bought the rights to

This is just niche regulatory dodging. You can't make the whole AR-15, just the U.S. regulated lower reciever. The actual difficult parts of production are the barrel and action. It is cool and all, but could be rendered moot by a single change in firearms legislation.

a terrorist only needs it to work for one or two mags

What happens when metal 3D printers come out?

What happens when people start using woven hemp that's 10 times stronger than steel instead of plastic?

Ca fag here. Screw your mag limit you motherfucker. It's hell over here boys.

>Why waste your time arguing about it on a Nigerian jetski forum?
Because 4d meme factories needs shitposts and bants.

Ok
I wish I was as free as an American
DISCLAIMER: I do not condone freedom, I was joking.

Commiefonias gun laws look worse than ours, I could go buy a .50 cal Barrett rifle right now if I wanted one. We have all kinds of convoluted mag limits for different rifles that no one I know pays any attention to. I ordered 20 round mags from you burgers online, they came labeled as 'gift boxes'. Our handgun law suck though

>reported to your local Superintendent

be a good bloke bin internet jokes

Question for you guys.

Woven Hemp is 10 times stronger than steel right?
nypost.com/2016/05/06/this-car-is-made-out-of-cannabis-hemp/

And 3D printers can use woven hemp right?
3dfuel.com/shop/entwined-hemp-filament/

What's stopping someone from just printing the whole fucking thing out of woven hemp that won't crack like plastic?