One Piece

Spoilers pics in 5 minutes.
Reminder to ignore LuNa shills

The interview with Oda in the One Piece Magazine is actually very interesting.

>Sana gags still up and running
Nice

post it faggot.

Pudding is Viola 2.0

so she went from fat to thin...to fat again?!

>Sanatards THIS buttblasted from spoilers.

Nice

Sorry SaNafags, Sanji is Puddings now.

Robin and nami will end up like kureha. Bonney will end up as a whale tho

Well, yes, that's happens.

Please tell me this wont happen to my Robin and Reiju chans

It won't, they'll die young.

Except pudding is technically married to sanji already.

no way bud, not when your whole existence is based off eating cakes and candy to the point of unwittingly murdering and eating people. and thats not even taking into account her sickness

When she was 28 she was probably constantly battling people and thus burning calories.

After she established an empire she became fat again.

omg, I didn't realize that. Nami and her husband Absalom wouldn't like me being a SaNashipper. My bad.

Maybe Oda decided to change that. Like she was fighting her mental disease with help of cook guy, so she was able to build her empire, but it come back at old age.

Kureha is still beautiful tho and she's only 140 years old

Kureha is special case.

your dubs are convincing but the flashbacks give the impression that she didn't even have any trouble establishing it at all and that she even did it kind of obliviously.
This may be the case but Oda hasn't shown us Big Meme transitioning into an adult yet. it'd be interesting to see the moment or incident when she became Yonkou or even the transition from sweet innocent Lin Lin to a Pirate who understands consequences and putting her life on the line to defend her treasure.

>When she was 28 she was probably constantly battling people and thus burning calories.
Probably that. Also, having constant sex hot dudes.

Her body is unironically a ten imo

Also, alot of baby making can burn some fat

Butterface

Didn't Oda say Big mama started having kids when she was forty something?

Is Pell stronger than Sanji?

Whitebeard on the other hand unjusted himself.

48 Big Mom looks like a fucking BEAST.

Oh
Thats hot then

I'm still having a hard time seeing thin mom fighting on the lvl or above Garp. Her shoulders aren't wide enough at the age 28.

He din't say when. Just how long she has been giving birth but not when she started.

Fucking odaaaaa hahaha

Proof BM didn't have the devil fruit until later in her life.

What the fuck are you talking about? She had right after having eaten Carmel?

whens the translation up then?

>I'm sorry, Cap'n! I'm givin'er all she's got! We're gonna have ta abandon ship, before the warp core gives out!

You have to remember she is gigantic. that 28 picture doesn't have her in context of size compared to a normal person

Is this from the new SBS?

Yeah.

BIG THOT

>D
>O
Of course it is blindfag

Honestly, I saw this coming as a SaNaFag. Pudding being redeemed was obvious after Sanji complimented her. These couple of weeks Sup Forums will be shitposting central but SaNa wont lose to Violet 2.0. Nothing has surprised me so far and I think Pudding will fall for Sanji just like Viola did. That's fine tho since Nami will steal him away like he did with Viola. Having the last laugh is gonna be fun.

>Big Mom was once totally fit and with her monstrous strength.
I can see how she might have once been considerably stronger now.
Can you imagine Linlin being like she is and looking like that? Nothing could have stopped her for sure.

Roger totally slept with Big Mom and left with a poneglyphe copy in the morning right?

But viola fell for usopp

???

>Nami will steal him away
That would require Nami to want him

She's probably jacked as fuck naturally. 30-40 years Big Mom was probably slighty less more powerfull but crazy fast. Scary.

Trip dubs of truth confirm.

Oda should really draw the SH as old people

Old Nami would be fun

Katakuri is Rogers son. His face is hidden because his smile reminded Linlin of Rogers smile when he tricked her and she cut his face.

Unironically this

Katakuri is hiding his White Stache

Thanks. Gonna steal that.

kek

Nami has shown more interest in girls than she has with Sanji.

this is unironically a god level speculation friend

Lesbianism is a sin user
Goda wouldn't include that in a christian manga like OP

BLACK BEARD HAS BEEN AN UGLY VIRGIN FATASS SINCE HE WAS 16

UGLIEST AND WEAKEST YONKO

Mink cat in Hawkins's crew has been name-dropped. He's called Faust. Is the one who helped Jack finding Zou?

48 yr old Linlin looks so damn cool. Big Mom is terrifying at 68. At 48 though. Thats the kind of Mama whose pirate crew I would join.

>"You wanna know how I got these scars? My mother, was an eater, and a fiend. And one night, she goes off crazier than usual. Daddy runs away with her polyglyphs. She doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So, she trashes her kingdom, laughing while he does it. She notices My nervous smile. Looks like Daddy's. She turns to me and says, "Why so serious?" Comes at me with her hat-sword. "WHY SO SERIOUS?" She sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face." And..."

Those drawings are fantastic.

I'm guessing Linlin was probably about 10 in the second picture. Plenty of time for puberty to make her tall and skinny before age hit her as it does all women.

Whoaaa cool.

thanks satan

I found this pic he did of 28 year old Pound

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT

My bad didn't know it was already posted

Just imagine what 28yo Mama fighting Garp squad was like, holy fucking shit I need to witness that

Maybe the appetite skips a generation and she is Luffy's grand (big) ma

Best pairing! Incredible chemistry in the manga and great doujins!

Oda you can't just go and do this shit to me.
tfw pound got to fuck Charlotte in her prime 40s

DAMN! Charlotte Linlin looks like THAT?

Could be user could be. He has a very dickish look about him

Will the crew go to the one piece middle east? Abdullah and Jeet and that turban guy in Hawkins crew suggests there is one

He's not a Mink he's just a furry.

Oda apparently confirmed he's a mink in the SBS.

Reminder to enjoy OP girls while they're young and beautiful because they'll all look like shit when they get old.

>kneel before me heathens

What's the significance of Napoleon having a skull crack in the age 48 picture, but not currently?

likely just a mistake by Oda

Probably has something to do with brook I think

I thought the same, but Brook died at 38, not 48.

She could have met him before he died and hat could have been the same near then

>One Piece Magazine volume 3 will reveal SABO'S BOUNTY!
Predictions? I think it's 600k.

600k? Are you insane? He's the second of the revolutionnary army.

Oops, meant 600kk.

>right hand man of the most notorious notorious criminal in one piece

1bil+ easily

Still not enough
More like it.

Luffy should have heard about him sooner if he is so famous.

Reminder whatever happens this arc SaNa will have the last laugh

Sabo is almost a magnitude stronger than a yonko commander and he's the second to the most wanted man on the planet.
He has yonko tier bounty.

Luffy knows nothing. The rest of the crew sure knew about him tho.

Youll be laughing with madness once sapu is confirmed. Like today