My cat of 13 years has a month to live im sad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VP_gLuXb7oI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everything dies. Your cat's soul will live a cushy new life in Cat-Heaven.

Kestrels are QT. Just remember that and u will smile.

I'd be sad too if I owned a cat.

appreciate it gentlemen

RIP in pieces kitty.
OP you're a faggot.

post selfie

I showed muh gf this post and she sed "aweeeeerr, so sad!"

Why make it suffer for your own enjoyment you greedy fuck? Pour that puss a bowl of full fat milk, give it some delicious fish, pet her one last time say goodbye and shoot her in the head

buy him a lot of fish and smoke it, and fish oil and fats like butter.

ironically shes not very fond of fish, however she loves nutella so ill figure out something with that

My cat died like 5 years ago and I still think of her sometimes. I loved that cat so damn much. I wish I could be sitting at my computer chair one more time and see her trot down the hallway to come to me for petting.

I know how you feel user. My childhood dog had to be put down last week. Rest in Peace kitty.

IS YOUR CAT A DEMOCRAT OR A REPUBLICAN

are you going too/did you adopt another pet?

I was more sad when my cat died that when any human I knew died.

>cat likes nutella

I hope your cat has a good rest of life. Good luck.

not sure she does advocate for a meritocracy

i love animals

It's a cat. We have a cat here. It's a found cat. Found it stuck to a frozen puddle in a parking lot with a big gash on it's side, probably from a car's engine fan.

We've had it for about 10 years. No real clue what age it is. Probably getting close to 15. It was always nice and chubby but last month it turned into a skeleton. Barely eats, and has a lot of eye discharge. I'm not forking out thousands to jewish veterinarian for it. I'm trying different foods to see if anything helps it but that's it.

thank u maplebro

IF SHE'S A LIBERTARDIAN THEN GOOD RIDDANCE

I still have my lovely cat who is like seven or eight now. Got her at five months and I would be very sad to see her go.
I did have to put my dog down several months ago. She got old and her kidneys failed.
I wish there was something I could do to comfort you OP, but things like this happen. Doesn't mean that they won't hurt, maybe it would hurt more each time.
Sorry I'm not good with words.
youtube.com/watch?v=VP_gLuXb7oI

Sometimes taking it to the vet to put it down is the best option. I would hate to see a animal in pain for it's last few days, deserve a quick painless death.

take pictures while you still can. If its an indoor cat let it walk outside and explore a bit.
When the time comes to put them down keep talking and be with your cat. I foolishly thought i had more time and they slowly settle into sleep, but it all happens in about 20 seconds.

Doesn't look like it's in pain. It still drinks and eats (very little) and shits. Seems a bit slower going up and down stairs. Kinda reminds me of my 94 year old grandma. Still mostly the same, just eats less and handles stairs slower.

Let it suffer rather then set it free.
You are a cruel master and deserve the same.

Nope, having pets isn't worth the hassle when it comes to apartment living.

my moms cat had symptoms similar, it was some sort of auto immune disorder that cats get from being around their moms too long from birth

also idk about where you live but here in NYC most vets are asain

its not in pain

Hang in there kitty

noted

That tends to happen with older cats and dogs. It could also be something with the kidneys or something. Most likely that it's just old and taking things slow, but is it's sides bloated out? If it is that could be a sign of kidney problems.

good song

Hypothetically......

If I was god and could grant you cat immortality, you as well, and not even the bad kind I would let you die when you wanted.

But.....

It came with one caveat, whenever you have sex or master bate picture of your mother and/or siblings will flood your mind would you take this offer?

It’s really important I get an answer thanks.

He's going to go to heaven with Mr Jangles the mouse

Animals don’t go to heaven. They have spirits, but you can reunite with them on the very off chance you get to heaven. You technically exist in heaven now but it’s complicated.

ahah, no sir-- I know that ill accept it eventually
and for some reason im not that scared to die, more like im scared that ive never lived

i have a cat

I lost my best friend a few months ago. I'm not one-upping you, I'm just such a loser that my best friend was a half-crippled cat. She ran away, was found and brought to a shelter two hours away for some reason, and then by the time I'd found her they'd amputated her leg and I couldn't come up with the three grand to get her back so she was adopted and I'll never see my best friend again. It's rough, and doesn't even compare to either the circumstances or the amount of time you had your friend, but I'm sorry user.

The shit that gets posted here sometimes. It's okay user, I'm sure your cat is grateful for all the time they've spent with you.

Take your cat in to get an antibiotic shot.
Doesn't cost very much. Might work wonders.
In my neighborhood, lots of small animals die early from kidney failure because of prolonged exposure to crank, crack and tobacco smoke. their little kidneys can handle it.

death is relative for everybody, but I find solace in the fact that even though things we love die, we should thank god that they lived

Need clarification,....

You will accept my offer or your cats demise?

What if I throw in a personalized fully functional IRL anime waifu and 25 million dollars. Again you can die ehen you like as well as cat. Also get front row/behind the scenes access to the saving of humanity or apocalypse if humans piss me off any more.

I’m also sorry for your kitty cat, I’ll say a prayer.

It isn't jaundiced or bloated or anything. It's always been an indoor cat and we don't smoke. Nice suburb with lots of nature all around so the air is nice and clear.

I don't think I can just get an antibiotic shot for it, it would have to be checked and tested and all that is gonna be hundreds cause the vets here are jewish as fuck. Maybe if they'll see him at the vet school I could get it cheaper.

Lost my 15 years old cat Monday. This was his last picture Saturday night. So sad. God I miss you Hunter baby.

apologies user misread your text, that sucks but if someone was willing to pay 3k for a half crippled cat, id venture to say that its being treated very well at the moment

also sounds like some motivation to make sure you are never in a sticky financial situation again

Hypothetically....

If god could transfer Hunters body into a pikavhu body but you had to dress as ashe(is that the autistic male protagonist) when in public would you take the offer?

Sorry for your lost hunter is still with....in spirit

is this like a school project?

user, my cat grew up with me. 19 years of friendship. She died when I was 22. I'm sorry for your loss pet and cuddle while you still can.

Ps this post turned me into a faggot bc I shed a tear.

Q predicted this

im in a similar boat abet less time, got her when I was 7 and im now 19

been with me through break ups, all nighters, happy days and all of the alike

Get a New Cat.
In fact, get a fresh new kitten if you can.
And make sure your Old Cat sees you put all you attention into the New Cat.
As you ignore your Old Cat and rediscover the joys of your new life with New Cat, Old Cat will understand his place in the Circle of Life and will slink off to a quiet spot and die.
But don't worry, my friend, now you have New Cat, buhlieve me, the Best Cat. Better than the Old Cat!

You should feel good a cat lived entire 13 years with you and probably had a great time.

Thats a lot for cats.

"Alternative" medecine works pretty well on animals

i heard

OP, the vet wanted to put down my cat claiming she had renal failure.

I adamantly said no. She said the cat might live in misery for two more weeks at the most.

That was back in November. My cat is doing well now. She plays, eats, gets petted, and is enjoying life.

Don't always trust the vet.

Nice blog post, faggot.

Your cats life has been reduced by 2 weeks.

What did you think it was going to live forever?

BUT THAT'S LIVESTOCK IT'S DIFFERENT

Have a child now, they will not die on you so quickly. Sorry about life

Nope. Ty.

My cat lived until 20 and no one in the family was sad so at least your kitty didn't overstay it's welcome

My cat is 18. She's extremely healthy but given her age she could kick the bucket any day.

I try to spend time with her every day.

this is Tay Tay isn't it? She likes cats... would really like to see her 'cat', was that 'home' video of her allegedly from a couple years ago the real thing or was it fake?

I have three cats, one 15, one 12, and one 10. The 10 year old one is the sweetest and youngest of course so it was a shock when he went into kidney failure last week and we almost lost him, but he’s home again now and will live for perhaps another year if we give him regular IVs and pills. It’s hard but I am thankful he’s still here and I’m sorry for situation seems worse. Hang on user. Cherish your buddy and know he’ll be purring for you in cat heaven when the time comes.

Pic related is my kitty whenI visited him, another user on /k/ memed it up

67 fucking replies and still on the front page.
Mods do your fucking job, and move this horseshit to

Not yet

Giv immortal cat my m'Lord
I've never cared about beating my meat much anyway. Its just a chore now.

>has a month to live
Did you really pay some jew to tell you this lie?

cute gf

This is for dealing with humans (wifes), stupid

Thanks. She has 2 cats. This one is the male and scarred of everything. The female is awesome and loves attention. I had to put his bed under the sink because he likes to hide and can open cabinets. Hopefully one day he will get used to me.

: (

Did your kitteh have a nice 13 years, though? Good home, good family, tasty foodz? Think about all of that, and hopefully you meet again on the other side.

My 1 cat outlived the others.

Not sure if mine is alive anymore, over a decade old but I can hope. He's been absent over long periods of time before. He has a son so alike him, I see him around and get my hopes up until I get closer. That's a rather shy one.

You’re kitteh is in a better place, far away from this hellhole.

We're not your friends, and we don't care about your cat.

When my sister's cats were fucking old (16 years I believe) they needed put down, and we weren't going to pay someone to do it. I volunteered for the "grim" duty.

Took them out back, tape over eyes, taped legs together, and set them out. They just laid there like "wtf". There were two of them. Once shot each with a 30-60, then a buried the splatter that was left. I have never felt so good. I genuinely, with every fiber of my being, hate fucking cats. Fuck cats, every single one.

One shot each with a 30-06*

Who the fuck cares. You're a stranger to me, should I also care about the 10000 other cats being eaten everyday in China?

Easy yes. Your siblings /parents will die and you can have vivid pictures of them pop into your head whenever you want after that? Easy yes.

Can't see how this is a bad thing,you'd get used to the nudity eventually- like Amazonian tribes.Easy yes.

Q predicted this

Why do people have such strong emotions for animals like this?

Noone sees the irony about people that cry over their dead pet while they eat a pork sandwich made from a pig that's more intelligent than their abradoodpooodletootle?

Girlfriends cat of 13 years started acting off last Thursday, wasn't eating and was having difficulty sitting. Took it to the vet Friday morning, had a giant tumor pushing down on the intestine causing a blockage, cancer had metastasized. Opted to put it down over having it vomit horrible stuff up until it died. Seems it's been a bad week for cats.

rip. I dont even like cats but make his last month comfortable i guess

>Making up stories to make yourself appear unhinged
Why do people do this?

Fuck off back to Imgur....

no one lives forever faggot

And you care about people you love, but your life is powered by unfree labor across the third world. Fuck off.

You did good by your furbaby. He will cross the river Sto'vo'kor and join the honoreable fallen.

Same here. I still miss her. Best friend I ever had. Sometimes I wonder if they reincarnate though. Recently a kitten walked into my life--literally I found her wandering on the street near my house, and it was amazing timing, one minute in either direction and I would have missed her and she probably would not have made it. There was this incredible sense of fate.

She doesn't look at all like my old cat but she acts like her and was so immediately attached to me--just like my old cat. She gets this look in her eyes I recognize. Maybe I'm nuts but who knows.

If it's not cancer or something it's probably just kidney failure. If you are willing to try you can give her subcutaneous fluids once a day. You'd have to get the rig and stuff from a vet initially but after that you just buy needles and special fluid regularly. Not pricey at all. Easy to do and it would give her a lot more life. But that's up to you.

Sudden weight loss like that and lack of appetite is a sign of kidney failure. For some reason in cats the kidneys are almost always first to go. No idea why. If their kidneys were more durable cats would probably easily make it to 15 or 20 or more on a regular basis.

vet school or try a humane society/SPCA type place, they often have low cost veterinary services. Good luck user

Sweet kitty, RIP Hunter

Well, Ivana IS a jew.

Theres a folklore thing that reckons if youre missing a previous cat, or just really want a cat, sooner or later one will turn up at your door. Like they can sense it, or the cat god sends one your way or something. Both of mine were like that, found cats are best cats.

>fagoat