Misu Misou

Who else has read this? It's pretty good for a super edgy story.

Besides MC and her family, I felt sad for the teacher and the blonde girl.

Art was the best part about it

i find the whole story stupid. It coulda been prevented if they actually talk to their parents but noo keep it to themselves to relish in their own dark emotions. A small talk with parents or others woulda solved this in an instant.

The ending was at least reasonable.

also i like how the blonde girl redeemed herself and realize she was overreacting.

And that made it even worse when she died.

It was great fun
A wild ride
4 stars

Dumb, but satisfying.

>talk to their parents

Their parents are psychos too. Look at the confrontation with the bullied teacher.

Wouldn't be surprised if the whole town was infected with some kind of madness disease/curse.

Blonde girl is kinda questionable.

Is this the most brutal yuri love triangle ever?

Yeah, so satisfying watching all those fuckers die one by one.

I already had a hunch that the ending was going to be like that. You cannot just live innocently after doing all that after all.

>teacher gets the tractor ending from Shiki

Must be a classic method for killing in rural settings.

Oh sure she's not an angel but she clearly wasn't the worst of the bunch.

This. The dark and often monstrous artwork are perfect for the story. It actually makes me take the ludicrous story seriously.

Yeah, at least she doesn't kill anyone.

Them saying they prefer their children to be bullies over being bullied really triggers me.

And she started the bullying thing because she was jealous. It's not an excuse but it certainly more valid than "olol you're not from around here".

>mute long black haired girl

Wew, the author really loves this archetype, isn't he?

>Grandpa didn't die
>everyone else in his family dies

I like that. It adds to the melancholy.

>his vision at the end
I really thought the girl had survived for a moment.

Same here.

If she survives, she would most likely turn herself in to the police. I don't like that.

This will get a live action adaptation on 2018 by the way.

Poor grandpa, everyone else is gone because of this autistic town.

Why can't Murica's school shooters be like this? They just kill innocent folks instead of the actual bullies. What retards.

The question is, will that youkai massage manga have her too?

At least I had a favorite character by the end.
Maybe I was going for a realistic approach. The parents have grown up. If they heard about the bullying, they would reflect on themselves and correct on those past mistakes.
Who knows? I was too optimistic

Did the blonde girl really know the true nature of photographer-kun or she's just saying it because she's jealous?

Good read. Usually i'm left thinking "why didn't they fight back, even if it's not right" in similar stories, and this delivered in a tone heavier than expected.