DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE SECOND IN COMMAND

Keith Ellison first Muslim elected to Congress. This guy is farther left than Bernie Sanders. And the pendulum is about to swing to the left. GET READY

>farther left
Heh, whatever helps you sleep at night. But yeah. GET READY, for Islamofacism.

How else do you say more left give me a word

This guy is a rising star and 2nd in DNC SECOND

As a person that knows u think he is Islam facist

it's not looking good desu

your party is also majorly in debt

good luck!

He's Muslim and calls out the JQ so I am fine with this guy. All I really care about is bill of rights and JQ

Gtfo
Wat u mean

>In FEC filings closing out 2017, the party appears to be starting the new year $6.1 million dollars in debt, with just $6.5 million in the bank. That leaves the DNC with just $400,000.

Meanwhile, the Republican National Committee has amassed quite a fortune. Their filings show zero debt with nearly $40 million in the bank.

He is an egalitarian scumbag, but he hates Israel. Maybe we can redpill this mutt?

If u think the DNC is going to go bankrupt or default you are an idiot

Basically it goes poor ppl vote democrat
Middle to rich ppl vote republican
Super rich I'm talking billionaire rich vote democrat

>AZ
>Tossup

lol

>islamofascism
his name is fucking keith

Yes, please please PLEASE run the commie muzzie nig, that'd almost be as good as a 2nd Hillary run

The further left the further right

LISTEN TO NPR AMERICAN LIFE PODCAST "I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE EASIER"

This guy is a fucking commie

>petty criminals vote democrat
>normal people vote republican
>criminal jews vote democrat

i can agree with that.

It's a foot in the door.

2018 is a nonstarter, but 2020 legit terrifies me. That'll be a butchery even if Trump wins

Wat u mean

The only issue of consequence is the JQ and he talks about it. This is how you get my vote in 2018.

but isn't his (((dad))) from that (((group)))??? search it, ask him in interviews, post the sauce for everyone to see and know

Are you scared whiteboi?

JQ only reason

>to be so naive