Why do cities have so many gay people

Why do cities have so many gay people.

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/how-mouse-utopias-1960s-led-grim-predictions-humans-180954423/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jewish subversion

Because in the country they tend to get their shit kicked in.

Excess of freedom and not enough work to be done leads to all sorts of degeneracy. Sexual deviance, drug use, etc

youre fucking all the animals like Eve did maybe?
the jew star means penis vagina. you goyim find faggotries in your cheerios because you live in faggy Narnia boxes

emu cuck

Your post is anti-Semitic subversion.

Urban areas are where smart people congregate - and the smarter you are, the more open, gayer and more liberal you are.
Sometimes I pity you rural and suburban retards.

your president is a pedo. semites derive of shem. nobody im talking about is even a semite

Amusing. You call me that, and I couldn’t give a shit. I call you a faggot and you have an ass baby.
Havent you got somewhere to dilate?

ok boobs sucker

>a gay jew spouting Dan Brown level symbology about his own religion

I feel bad for jews. You’re basically black level detached from your culture and history. The only thing constant you have left in your minds is destruction.

Kek wut

Yeah, I know that you, anti-Semites believe in every suitable rumour.

why wouldnt i just be like you and split hairs and lie and flop all over the floor. one goy calls me an anti semite. another says im a semite myself. mmkaaaaay

>satan frog what he says
>boobs sucker
>waaaaaaaaat!?
it's on video

>Satan frog
You’re not making any sense poofanon

k

There's more cocks to suck in the city.

He's not a poof, he's anti-Semite. He set his flag to rainbow and is larping as a Jew in order to make Jews look disgusting aand responsible for the western degeneracy.

it's working

if 10%, 5%, 1% whatever of people are gay, they're going to have a harder time finding another gay person to get with out in the country, where there are less people. Move to the city, more people means a greater total number of gay people in proximity for them.

Not that hard to figure out.

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/how-mouse-utopias-1960s-led-grim-predictions-humans-180954423/

^because nature will demand behavioral sinks become hellish

>of mice and men
>pear earth
ah fuck it. i go on 9fag sometimes and today there was a twat from somebody saying this is most annoying generation for that article we had a thread on about black panther missing out on incorporating some gay characters, that the poster was in agreement and one of top comments was "they cant have somebody comfortable with their sexuality they have to have it be their only defining characteristic". makes me want to go postal. but i never have or never will. you amuse me how shit and nonsensical and cowardly and freudian all you people are. i hit on nobody. everybody comes to me. everywhere i see i see hidden and secretive faggotries. i said "fuck everybody" a long time ago and never looked back. i know lots of gays who live on farms

Weak men who have given up on themselves and are settling.

fuck off corn states. you cost so much money for nothing. for shitty gas and for diabetes and then you over rule the popular votes. youre fly overs. cities are not inherently homosexual. fuck off

This, unironically.

It’s not that more gay people are born in the city, rather they move there because they’re tired of MAGA retards giving them shit about it

There aren't enough in the country for them to live their lifestyle, so they congregate in cities. They're usually more tolerated there too.

Why is there a long running trend of bisexual men leaving the homosexual lifestyle? They fixed themselves, they now feel confident to be with women.

They grow up, and the older you are the less you care about freedom and more about responsibility - among which most importantly is a family.

In cities women tend to give up their biological roles. Men try to fill the role. No shit, that's the biological vector.

you are an obvious self-hating jew

I think you'll find that a lot do not want a family, so require less space and have more money to be able to live there.

Gay people move to high density areas to increase odds of meeting other gay people. are you dense?

>being a faggot makes you sterile
fucking like what, ten thousand years ago there was an exclusively gay army that did well and was conquered by a bisexual. you just say random hear say without any sauces, ever. and the fuck do i care. i notice we got the whole "muh 0.1 to 10 percent" thing. fucking ridiculous
why not just make up your own mind that you're jewish. why'd you start only in the year 300 AD, going to your mommies to confirm this fact for you? hrm?

Anyone ever saw a real lesbian couple or it's just a meme?