Now that Zuma has resigned, who is next on the CIA's list?

Now that Zuma has resigned, who is next on the CIA's list?

Other urls found in this thread:

xinhuanet.com/english/2018-01/30/c_136935808.htm
xinhuanet.com/world/2015-02/02/c_127446661.htm)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marikana_killings#16_August_massacre
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Modi

Or maybe he’s just an incompetent nigger.

Bump

Which is why they replaced him with a guy who's both incompetent, corrupt and ordered a police operation to break the miner's strike which resulted in 54 deaths (and then ordered another operation to break protests which killed 34 people)?

Modi is a zionist shill.

Just 88 deaths?

They are even indirect.

Would be the first good thing they've done in a long while if true

(((They))) have also just replaced Hailemariam Desalegn (prime minister and the leader of Ethiopia), who was very keen to China
(sources:
xinhuanet.com/english/2018-01/30/c_136935808.htm
xinhuanet.com/world/2015-02/02/c_127446661.htm)

>Opening fire with assault rifles on strikers is considered indirect killing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marikana_killings#16_August_massacre

>implying BRICS wasn't always about Russia and China and their pet monkey, poo and coal
In the news his resignation seems like nothing more than an excuse to bring up muh ebil apartheid. All the while ignoring white farmer killings of course. He was an unimportant tool, I'm convinced their goal is optimize the genocide in South africa

C I A S H I T T I N G B R I C S

It was about controlled opposition. Mainly for china to get resources to make more stuff for the usa.

>Dilma
>CIA list
Her party created the largest corruption scheme Brazil has ever experienced. If the CIA's goal is to cause instability they would try to keep her in office until the end.

Also, the next elections will be very interesting:
>Lula (who has put her as president) is the favorite but can go to jail in the coming months. His passport was confiscated until a few days ago
>any conviction will leave him out of the electoral dispute
>the second place is a mix of Duterte and Trump, and leaves the Liberals totally furious
>a populist TV presenter is considering applying

Except for she wasn't friendly towards the US so why the fuck the US would be interested in that?

I mean, if they were they'd surely keep Yanukovich, Akaev, Milosevic and Saddam in power, right?

Bump

Do you honestly think this is about the US? Not denying their imperialistic policies, but they are merely the figurehead for the tribe. It isn't about what benefits the US.

I honestly have much less info than any Brazilian does, but I also am not sure that your conclusions aren't heavily influenced by biased newspapers/bloggers/shit

My thinking is that she was corrupt, but then again everybody is, the question is who benefits and who had the capability of toppling her.

That's why my thinking is that the problem is in the US. But I might be wrong. It's just a shame because I was lurking krautchan around 2009-2011 and I vividly remember brazilian invasions due to br-brs getting internet in their favellas. We all though your country was on the road to become a Great power and then it suddenly collapsed with the new government suddenly supporting the amerimutt policies in the middle east and sanctions on russia and shit liek that

Believe it or not she wasn't corrupt herself, but she was a puppet of corrupt people. This far there have been no indications she was having some of it for herself though, it's just hard to believe someone can be that ideologically blind, but given her famous temperament and how she was a communist terrorist in the 70s it isn't that much of a surprise.

And Brazil being a future superpower is the oldest trick in the book, this lie has been sold for 500 years, and not once has it been true, neither will be. A country demographically polluted is fucked for millenia.
A silly example that came to mind: earlier today I was watching the news about how Rio is suffering with floods. It turns out Rio is over 400 years old, has been one of the richest BR cities during that entire time, was the capital until the 50s and even the capital of the Portuguese Empire for some decades. And to this day some fucking rain is a huge problem. What does that tell you?
Now apply that logic to 99% of BR cities that don't have 1% of the money Rio does(and had)

>how she was a communist terrorist

I think you are simply ideologically biased yourself. that's why you refuse to believe the US had a role in that affair

also: bump

bump#3

bump#4

Bump#5