How can I get a waifu?

Please, no stupid answers.

Order a pillow

And?

Find a daikamura of your favorite girl

First you need a laifu

You don't just acquire one, they aren't like a commodity. She will instead find you and you will know when it happens. Might not even happen with a character from an anime. Mine for example

You dont choose you're waifu. You're waifu choose's you.

ask /x/

How?

If you dont want stupid answers then dont ask stupid questions

Okay listen, OP. First, you need to watch anime or read manga or play Japanese video gaems, all of which you ACTUALLY want to watch / read / play. After you do enough of that, ask yourself, "Which girl from all of this do I like the most, and would actually want as a wife?". After you figure that answer out, do you ACTUALLY like them, as in LOVE them? After you figure THAT answer out, whichever girl that is is probably your waifu. Maybe. You may just be autistic or something, I dunno.

Shut the fuck up retard

Steal one from another user
NTR is the only way

Thank you for the answer!

Once you stare into her eyes you will know.

Lucoa worst girl

>never watched anime except for classics like bebop or miyazaki or easy popular shit like attack on titan
>twitch anime stream comes on
>I want a shitload of sol moe
>tfw I can't stop
what is this feeling, why does moe make me feel weirdly happy

I don't get what kind of criteria this image fellows besides the author's personal shit taste.

He's wrong, though. You don't need to do anything other than watch a load of anime. Then, one day, you will find yourself daydreaming about being in a particular anime. Then you will notice that you are daydreaming about a specific girl in that anime. Congratulation's - you're waifu just found you.

It just happens. Watch lot of Anime and read alot of manga before you know it and if you are autistic enough you will have one.

1. Watch anime
2. Find a girl that makes your heart go DOKI DOKI
3. Declare your thirst for her on Sup Forums every day
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

>slowly treading this image hoping my waifu isn't there
>every time I see a character from a show that I like I get a spook
wow this was intense

He is wrong.

That's favorite character, not a waifu.
You don't choose your waifu. You can increase your chances by watching more anime with girls you like more, but you don't have a waifu until she finds you. You'll know when it happens, love hits you like a truck.

you're not allowed to post on Sup Forums before you finished 100 shows.

>waifu is a dyke
Explain that.
>inb4 meme answers

On the off chance you're serious, here's how it has happened for me:
I watched her series once. I thought she was a really great character in it.
Several years later I rewatched it, and she caught my attention again. I could not stop thinking about her after watching. She was constantly on my mind. Whenever I did something, I thought about what would she think about my actions.
Then I realized I was madly in love with a fictional character and that I was fucked for life.

Your waifu shouldn't be a dyke if you're straight in the first place.

They all lose to the dick anyway. Think of it this way, if you lived in her world, you'd seduce her easily.

Thank god the edited picture with mai waifu in there along the two other similar looking girls from her studio didn't become widespread.

You'll know it when it happens.

Having a waifu is more than just finding a girl physically attractive or thinking that they're cute. This is why flavour of the month waifus are garbage.

A girl that's truly your waifu is one who inspires you better yourself and one who you would without hesitation enter into a lifelong relationship with if she was real.

I'm going to quote another user who put it far better than I ever could: "a cute girl makes you feel something in your dick. A waifu makes you feel something in your heart".

You're waifu chooses that you will love her. That is all.

But that will be unrequited love, user.

No fatehags?

There are no stupid answers, only stupid question. And yours is one of them.

>Every single girl with huge breasts instead of personality
Shut up! She has a great personality!

Some people are lucky enough to have an adoring waifu. Some people are unlucky enough to have a dyke waifu. Some of us are saddled with Asuka, who's going to ... take a bit of work.

What about the assholes that discrimate against your waifu and your feelings for her? I can't help but think you were one of those people.

>no stupid answers
In that case, get a real woman. Waifuism is inherently stupid.

>Chifusa on there

What? Why? Also she's all time Sup Forums best girl so the list makes no sense.

>Ikaros
>Astrea
>Nagisa

>implying you can only have one waifu

>multiple waifus
As long as you have no more than 1 per fictional universe, it's cool.

unmarried japanese women over 25 love to marry foreigners to shut their parents up about marriage

>having more than one waifu
neck yourself

>do I fit in yet: the chart

A waifu makes you feel something in your heart and your dick.

>Every single girl with huge breasts instead of personality
Yeah but she had a great personality.

I thought my waifu would have been here, but she's not, feels good man

Delete your computer and start over from scratch, but this time with taste.

Just be you're are self