This is sherrif scott israel of brownward country florida

This is sherrif scott israel of brownward country florida.
After the shooting he told msnbc he'd like to see people detained based on posts they've made on social media.
Terroristic threats are already illegal, what is he saying exactly?

youtube.com/watch?v=_S1x7iY2FzI

We're turning into Britain.

>terroristic threats are already illegal
Yeah no shit, that’s one of the major things about this case. He was literally reported to the FBI for threatening to shoot up schools well in advance, and the FBI did jack shit

This kike literally quoted the fucking talmud.

Im getting really fucking sick of jews.

Vigilantism ala Duturte

It's
The only
Way to be sure

I wonder where I can buy an authentic talmud that they haven't edited like those on their websites

This is very interesting for anyone who has the time to read it
‘Abodah Zarah 36b
Ye are cursed with the curse; for ye rob Me, even this whole nation1 — i.e., when the whole nation has [accepted an ordinance, then the curse which is the penalty of its infraction] does apply, otherwise it does not.
The above text stated: 'Behold Bali declared that Abimi the Nabatean said in the name of Rab: The bread, wine and oil of heathens and their daughters are all included in the eighteen things?' What means 'their daughters'? — R. Nahman b. Isaac said: [The Schools of Hillel and Shammai] decreed that their daughters should be considered as in the state of niddah2 from their cradle; and Geneba said in the name of Rab: With all the things against which they decreed the purpose was to safeguard against idolatry. For when R. Aha b. Adda came [from Palestine] he declared in the name of R. Isaac: They decreed against [heathens'] bread on account of their oil. But how is oil stricter than bread! — Rather [should the statement read that they made a decree] against their bread and oil on account of their wine; against their wine on account of their daughters;3

Meme it, use it.

Use the_zionald to spread talmud awareness. They love based jews.

>israel
never fuckin' fails
never

>what is he saying exactly?
That he is a communist, a true NKVD, ready to purge the USA of real Americans, White Americans, and Christian Americans. He needs to be fired immediately and shipped off to the commie country of his choice. America needs to start deporting these evil commies out of America now.

I hope it isn't too late. White america needs to get it's shit together

the dude was in a fucking mental institution multiple times.

He should have been committed. FBI ignored he was a textbook psycho because he was a POC with mental issues like a lot of fucking liberals.

Here is the sheriff with debbie wasserman schultz. The shooting happened in her congressional district too! How interesting.

Give up your 2nd amendement so no one dies.
Give up your first amendment, it can be hurtful to others.
Give up your 4th amendment, because, you dont have anything to hide do you?

Its only three things. Trust us. We wont take any more after you give these up.

>Jews create sick culture and encourage racemixing
>degenerate mongrel shoots up school in beta rage
>Jews use as excuse to push gun control.

Absolutely. And your trips are Truth.

We need to start outing these evil commies with the same ferociousness that they out fake White Supremacists and Nazis. Except these evil commies are real..

We need an ADL - SPLC for us.

it would be useful to study propaganda.
Normies don't like a lot of information, we need blunt and to the point memes involving people like these that appeal to the emotions of normies. They do it for us with their own words so it can't be that difficult

Great points.

Very informative image. And, nice doubles.

I don't understand why threads like this, which have really important issues, get almost no posts. Yet do a thread on fatties and it fills up. I wonder just who really Sup Forums is.

He went 172/372 WASP ans 21/23,2 Italian