Really makes you think

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
youtube.com/watch?v=SLLckyRpwr0&t=133s
reddit.com/r/Beyond_Trump/comments/7xvvs6/important_i_say_budge_a_little_on_gun_control/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8355437/Derrick-Bird-shooting-taxi-driver-was-convinced-the-world-had-turned-against-him.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Then, 1400 of their childrens got raped by pakis while they could only stand around with their limp dicks in hand b/c no guns

Sage

fpbp, now UK is no more, there's only Pakistan and PaUKistan.

yes is good point. america so rasist for waitin so long.

and now they are a nightmare police state

FBI + Deep State "can't identify" a suspect--a person who said on Youtube that he was going to do this, using his real name... Maybe the Deep State let it happen to usher in more tyrannical laws, ie gun control

>falseflags tricks every non american into giving up their weapons

>Well Sup Forums?
Our rights are different from any other nation on earth. The PEOPLE control the right in this situation, not the government. Our primary reason for this is to prevent Tyranny. Not hunting, not self defense, and certainly not for shooting up schools. Your foreign fe-fees are irrelevant because you simply have proven you don't Understand the US bill of rights, the preamble, and the amendments.

Ireland isn’t part of the UK faggot.

If there arent anymore public schools then there woulndt be anymore school shootings, think about it

Leaf post best post. UK is now a police state, no thanks

>American accusing someone else of living in a police state
kek.

Then murders with knives increased. Your point is?

The jewish trick is getting you to look away in denial every time you see a shooting.

of course children aren't dying, just go back to sleep.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

And yet they couldn't foresee the possibility of this kid shooting up a school or take actions to prevent it even after his social media posting history.

Really makes you think...

>(((American))) shit talking another American about America?
Hmmmm....

Confirmed

Yes and in the UK they have no freedoms. They have no free speech. They can't resist the immigrant hordes. They can't properly defend their homes or their women. Recently an old man had to use martial arts to kick out 4 Muslim machete wielding attackers and they cut him up. Luckily he had a lifetime of martial experience to help him survive it. Most aren't that lucky. pic related.
The UK didn't just give up guns to protect their school children. They gave up everything else too.

>having comm logs and metadata backed up somewhere is the same as the orwellian nightmare that is bongland
I say wew to (You), sir

Why would the USA ever take the advice of the United Kingdom?

We left them for a reason, if we were still under their control we'd have happen all across the USA.

You know what else happens in the UK? you go to jail for "saying mean things".

Try that shit in the USA and see how far you get.

>Shootings disappear
>Yet violent crime and murder stays the same
Now what?

SHALL

NOT

The UK never banned handguns though.

fpbp

And people in the UK are miserable binge-drinking drones who have to bend over and take every transgression our government makes. I'd rather be at risk of being shot and having a chance to shoot back than the current situation where a burglar can stab me and then pursue legal action against me if I hit him back. Fuck right off into the grave, OP, you don't deserve the freedom to post on this board, and would probably applaud it being taken from you.

guns have always been around, and more easy to access, and less cops and security (barriers and personel) at schools in the old days.

What changed recently?

Turd World flood, and Jews giving powerful drugs to basically normal teenagers.

Oh, and it used to be teenagers were allowed to do stuff and it was understood they were teenagers.

Well not to mention that I don't think there's ever been a Catholic high school shooting in America. Maybe modern liberalism makes children nihilistic with nothing to believe in and they dehumanize other people to the point that they shoot up a school? Seems like liberals cause this shit.

How does that make you think? They are hopelessly out numbered.

Have you ever heard of the Curse of Espionage? A proper spy records more data than can possibly sifted through, and by the time it has been processed much of it is outdated.

Now, they're currently working on AIs to sift through the info, but thats a whole other level of big brother.

Jew murder children to push gun control because armed goyim are scary to them.
youtube.com/watch?v=SLLckyRpwr0&t=133s

its my god given right... ney, my duty, to criticize my own people.

memed that for ya

And now self-defence and knife ownership are restricted in the UK, people are hopeless, violent crime hasn't gone down (actually it has gone up) and shit's all fucked.

It's easy to criticize people when you have free speech, unlike in the UK.

We aren't your people Jew. I understood what you said. Not your cattle.

Now they're receiving acid to the face, stabbings, and rape with no way to defend themselves. Not an example to follow.

...and that was the exact moment I stopped taking you seriously.

I'd rather get shot and die than live a disfigured life in bongland.

reddit.com/r/Beyond_Trump/comments/7xvvs6/important_i_say_budge_a_little_on_gun_control/

You Jews are really pushing hard because you know this is blowing up in your faces. You know the story of the boy who cried wolf?

My own people, i.e. the people I own. Yes, that's your Jewish doublespeak. So arrogant you think we don't get it.

Law enforcement actually do their job there?
FBI are doing so well in the USA *slow clap* - cannot find a person who's name is their username on a YouTube comment. On top of that don't look up to see (or warn) if a person with that name has a license for a semi automatic weapon.

Screen shot

based rear leaf

Stop murdering kids in order to try to get guns banned!

Also to remind the UK has but one police force.

What if the jews WANT you to assume I'm a jew?

Jew is also a verb, so you're really jewing hard here aren't you?

UK school shootings down to Zero.

UK school rapes by adult shitskins up 2500%

Nice trade off.

Leafs don't always make good posts, but when they do, it's the best post

is it anything like the story of the boy who cried "false flag"? cause thats whats happening. You crying false flag every single time has lead to us collectively disbelieving you.

You might actually be a disinformation agent, sent to desensitize us for the REAL false flag you're planning.

Why do they keep using island nations as examples for gun control?

>not an argument
the post

sage you fuckin leaf

The school shootings are directly or indirectly the results of Jews jewing society. Either way the result isn't going to be the disarmament of whites as you'd wish to see.

Lee Rigby was ran down and beheaded on a main street in the middle of the day. On todays episode of
>Things that wouldn't happen in America.

I don't think its smart to take security "lessons" from a muslim colony/jihady breeding ground lel

Hey *bus bombing* America why *acid attack* don't you *sister getting raped* ban guns *nail bombs goes off* so you can *gets stabbed* Be safe *gets runned over* like us?

Beat you to it

>completely discounts the concept that the overuse of the term "false flag" renders it meaningless

people have said every major shooting and act of terrorism since 2001 is a false flag. I don't believe you guys anymore.

Jews want whites disarmed and will do anything to accomplish that goal. It's an established pattern. It's no accident that the school shootings have ramped up since Trump was elected. Now go smoke some more meth so you can shill harder 'tard.

>again, brushes off the concept that yelling "false flag" too much has the exact same effect as the boy who cried wolf

>assures me its fake with no proof
>assures me school shootings have ramped up specifically because trump
>insults again

see, its like you dont want people to take you seriously.

It's a life lesson, kid.
>fool me once, shame on you
>fool me twice, shame on me
Until they can prove any of their events actually happened, it is all bullshit. They have logical fallacies and many discrepancies in every incident and as soon as they are pointed out, they scramble to move on to other topics and leave it behind.

You lack the IQ for further comment as you have entirely missed my point. Your long term abuse of meth has resulted in your current state of psychosis. Seek help. We're worried about you.

... And you're on the edge of total loss of your nation, culture, and ethnos to the multicultural, post-modernistic malaise. Defanging and declawing the people was a prerequisite to that "achievement" by your rulers.

Canadian flag and no fucks should have ever been given.

Sounds like the UK is full of faggots and cucks.
Repeal all gun laws.

Now you get chased by people with a nail in a board trying to kill you.

>A few thousand murders using guns
Burn the Constitution!!!

>A few millions murders via abortion
*Silence*

How convenient

>Brits were dumb enough to throw away their right to own guns over a government false flag
No wonder they let a bunch of children be raped and the rapists protected by the cops.

Ok it's not a school but Google Derek Bird.

I'm from Whitehaven and we became famous when he went around shotgunning people.

We can still easily get big guns. Only concealed carry is hard.

>500 million guns already in country
>US borders the largest black market on earth
>libs want to ban guns but not secure the border we share with one of the biggest gun running countries in the world

Nobody actually gives a shit about solving the school shooting problem. If they did, they'd just agree to have a couple armed security guards in every school.

Why does this never happen at inner city schools? Because they have armed security. It's the simplest solution in the world, but instead they're going to fruitlessly try to push for a gun ban in a country where guns literally outnumber people already.

Tired of hearing the proles "debate" this nonsense every month. I almost with we could implement a temporary year-long ban on all firearm sales so we can hear the libshits latest excuses when the number of shootings stay the same or increase.

Problem, Reaction, Solution

Right, Spook?

Fucking cocksucker!

are you sure you're anti-abortion? cuz....

>really makes you think
yeah about how easy it is for a group of cattle to give up their rights for security.

I'll save you the effort.

British doesn't have spree shoot-

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8355437/Derrick-Bird-shooting-taxi-driver-was-convinced-the-world-had-turned-against-him.html