I am seeing pic related tomorrow night, in an area where the audience will likely exceed 90% black

I am seeing pic related tomorrow night, in an area where the audience will likely exceed 90% black.

What should I expect?
I am Jewish btw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=9eSSWt5yaEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bring around $1000 in cash and keep it in your pocket, ignore any sleight of hands or pickpockets, then see how much left you have by the end of the day

Dont bring a females cause you will get cucked.
Dont look anybody directly in eyes.
Stand tall or you will be seen as easy target.
Speak quickly and shortly "yeah, sup, aight, thanks, nah" abd add bass to ur voice, if they hear your squeaky ass voice rambling about mommies tendies they probably gonna rob ur ass amd fuck ur mom.

You forgot to mention tht you are dumb as fuck.

>I am Jewish btw
>What should I expect?

Should be a good place to ask your tenants where the rent money is.

>Jewish
>what do
Set your oven to gas mark 6 gorillion
Get in it

Expect a lot of shouting during fight scenes and fat black girls going “WOOOoooo Amen!”

You won’t have a pleasant movie viewing experience.

>I am Jewish btw
Tell those niggers you're their master because you're so much smarter than they are.

Expect there to be BBQ plates. Don't forget to support the blacks that made the food.

This sounds like the etiquette ape researches have to do.

look for nation of islam members
then discuss how you feel about being jewish

fuckin kek

Shout in the middle of the movie "My ancestors controlled the slave trade!"

Expect all types of people like this.

Inb4 shooped. No its real.

hopefully they lynch your ass

Don't forget the traditional wakandan fan faire.

Is this true?
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=9eSSWt5yaEk

Do you have taysachs?

Definitely go see it. (((You'll))) be fine.

WE

Tell them your people played a disproportionate role in the transatlantic slave trade. I am sure they will receive that information with compassion and understanding.

kek, industrious little monkeys

Bring a bunch of friends. Take phone calls, but let it ring for as long as possible. Say "dat you or me?" a bunch while it's ringing. Talk loudly on your phone. Yell "O NO HE DINT" any time something happens. Yell "shieeet" randomly. Don't shower and stink up the place. You'll fit right in.

Too bad niggers don't just stick to doing productive shit like this rather then robbing liquor stores and shooting up neighborhoods while high on crack.

>I am Jewish
At least you won't get hit by a car because you GLOW IN THE DARK CIA NIGGER

Wuz Eddie Murphy and sheeeeeeit

"I've never been proud until I saw a fictional marvel comic movie depict me as a queen"

>hoot and holler at the screen during tense movements
>shout things like "get up man!" if the hero is down etc
>stay at home and hang yourself
the choices are endless

You should expect not to hear the film. Black people being loud in theaters is not a meme.

Op you need to dress in traditional Uganda dress.

WE

Good job getting around my panther filter with that image, shills.

Don't forget how important this movie is.

expect this

Good god this marketing is brilliant. I guarantee you the people behind it are Jewish and white. #blackpander

Well if they would actually work towards this goal rather then being niggers, I'd actually support and celebrate their achievements.

>I am Jewish btw

Getting attacked of course

I don't know the story too well but wouldn't the citizens of Wakanda kill all these niggers? They are not welcome.

Can guarantee Disney has spent the least amount of advertising money on this movie

You'll be like a proud father watching his baby steal for the first time.

If this post gets trips you have to screech FUCKING NIGGERS

a fantasy world written by jews featuring blacks
>checkmate wypipo

I can't wait till next week when all the stories about white people getting assaulted on opening weekend come out. I bet there will be more than a few.

> MY GF's DAUGHTER
fucking kek

>Don't talk to me or my girlfriend's 13 year old daughter again.
lmao

>74747
Even fucking better lad you better do it

Why does happy black people trigger you guys? :o

This is so cute :3 Aww she looks exactly like the princess! Why are you guys so bitter?

Happy black women trigger my boner

that does look nice, a complete family excited and spending time together. those shirts are cringe though

They're taking a fictitious movie and embracing it as fact.

They're fucking stupid, the kind of stupid that can only be achieved by way of genetics and deeply ingrained DNA traits.

Keked.

tippity toppity kek m8

Hahaha

because they think it's real. I'm alright with that picture though, because it promotes niggers having fathers.

well hopefully you'll be raped before they kill you

Saw it here and to be honest senpai, there were only maybe 2-3 witey moments in the whole movie the rest of it was the typical cape shit with some stunning visuals and a quite endearing portrayal of the wakandan culture since the only decent culture niggers can have is fictional. Not much action scenes maybe like 2-3 memorable ones. The plot is stupid but is logical if you can find logic in the fact that a bunch of niggers are the most technologically advanced civilisation on earth due to some metal unless it emits special radiation that increases their iq by 200. Only went because my gf loves capeshit movies and we went there after dinner on our valentines and I will sit through some capeshit movie knowning that I’ll get a blowjob after.

Zyklon B

This. Instead they’ll use it to bash whitey and scream about how they wuz kangz

dude, i have a freezer full of baby backs, pork shoulder and pork loin. i wonder what i could make at a theater in the outskirts of the jackson, ms area tomorrow night.

i have a couple of whole chickens too.

why are you giving money to fucking Disney?
stop it

LOL

fuck it, i'm going to load up my smoker and weber grill and go make some fucking loot tomorrow. i know a place that is close enough to a theater to get traffic from it's patrons, but still not on the theater grounds, so i can lawfully carry.

Please bring friends and be safe user.

Bring Sodom and Gomorrah to Lebron and Jerome

Niggers aren't allowed in Hogwarts.

kek

I don't mind black panther. If it convinces niggers to move to Africa, and try to emulate the movie, then I'm fine with it.

This

This movie was pure kino.

>only white character tries to speak
>black people do autistic noises

I'm not even kidding this was an actual scene in the movie. 10/10