Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e

Okay, am I missing something or is this show unable to keep anything consistent?

How can they fuck up something this obvious?

Your just retarded

Everyone's saying that that is a flashback, but there's nothing that hints at that. It's ridiculous.

That is him thinking back retard.

It says "points delivered = 0" right there on the screen, its a flashback to the first time their class got points, they got nothing. MC did not go a full month without spending 1 single point.

See pic.
This show is literally too smart for you, consider suicide.

sex

Look at your own image

This is japanese highschooler

It's not a fucking flashback. The background, the ambient sounds, the lighting all match the scene 50% man is in. It's just the studio fucking up by reusing assets and forgetting to change the points. Fucking brainlets compensating even though it's obvious it's a studio fuck up.

t. brainlet

I hate mcs like the dude in this one. Always overly self conscious and can always whip a theory or two about how other people are thinking/feeling.
Or maybe I'm just an autist and cannot relate to normal people

If you think the MC in this show qualifies as "normal people" then yeah you're probably autistic.

Even if the studio fucked up to change the innuendo of the scene, it doesn't change the fact that it's supposed to be flashback.
The moment you see that scene, normally you will think "Huh, this scene is wrong", then you will try to find out why, which in this case is it's supposed to be goddamn flashback since that number appear in episode 1.

Yet your reaction are only bitching about the studio instead of finding an answer.
Are you sure you're functioning like a normal human should ? I know you're already a failure since you post in Sup Forums, but you should at least have enough brain to not bother the people you're mingling with with stupid complaint.

He is pretty normal in the regard of having trouble socializing, I can relate to it 100% but actually knowing how people tick in an instant - this applies to Horikita too - is just weird
In hs dramas I kinda get it, because there the trait usually leads to misunderstandings and chars thinking they know what's up, but in shit like this where the people reading skills are spot on is just weird.

like what kind of an asspull is
>hurr this girl is a witness because she acted differently

Somebody post Kushida's character card or whatever he fuck it's called

>Yet your reaction are only bitching about the studio instead of finding an answer.
Yeah, the answer is the studio fucked up. Think about it, what narrative purpose would putting a flashback there serve ? None. While if it's not a flashback, it shows the delayed points being delivered, which are 0.

lol

Left or Right?
Right is obviously best if neko

Can't we ask the studio staff or the author about this via twitter or something ?

Wew, nice!

Reused from this scene ?

just noticed
his birth date is 10/20 = 0.5 = 50%

could mozart still be alive?

wow symbolism

50%
%

maybe

Guys, I just had a really scary thought that popped into my head for about a second. What if the author isn't writing this as a giant joke, and is being serious? Someone tell me I'm just being paranoid and no one would write any of this seriously or in earnest. Not even the most autistic, mentally deranged teenager could watch or read this with a straight face.

>Not even the most autistic, mentally deranged teenager could watch or read this with a straight face.
How about someone worse than mentally deranged teenager. i.e average Sup Forumsnon.

You aren't very bright, are you?
It would be best for you to avoid this along with Kakegurui and Princess Princess.

That's only the ESL spoilerfags who pretend they're experts on LNs.

>You aren't very bright, are you?
>Princess Princess
I sincerely hope you delete your post to try to hide it so I can laugh harder at you.

What's the matter?

Brilliant coverup.

that date of birth is missing a number or i'm a retard?

I want to become Kushida's dirty little slave and follow her every command even if I know I'm being played, hoping that one day I'll be granted the privilege to bury my face right between her fat tits

how is that one an asspull, they didn't whip up some insane theory just draw a conclusion from someone acting suspiciously.
The only thing that probably could bother you is they right away jumped on "she must be the witness" instead of "she acted odd, let's see what's up with that",

That was the one part that wasn't retarded. He should be complaining that she had a picture she wanted no one to see, so she carried it around to class out in the open.

>50% man has shown no signs of sexual attraction to Horokita
>Has ogled Kushida several times and been swayed by the touch of her breasts

Who's winning, guys?

This

Don't change the subject.
The scene, how it's portrayed, is fucking wrong and misleading. Stop mirror climbing.

oh wow mc ain't that much of a beta on the anime compared to the LN eh?

Post fappable images of Kushida

What about fappable images of Horikita?

No sudo's dick please

Best one

This is your festival date.

kushida best girl

Well said

Cunt.jpg

ded like kushida's purity

she's inevitably the big bad

You're E Class material

>Horikita > Ponytail > Sakura > Ichinose > Kushida

What other shows have girls like Kushida? I need supplementary viewing while I wait for next Wednesday.

How can she be more threatening than the student council?

unknown years desu ne baka if his birth year was there we would know it was 15 years after omg desu you are such a baka

That's what we'll find out

Real life has plenty of two faced bitches, maybe you should try that.

>more threatening than the student council?
Any time this is the most threatening or important body in a story, I know the story is garbage for retards. In this particular case, I'm watching it as a comedy and it's very enjoyable.

Not to that extent though. And it's only hot as a spectator, it's not like I would actually want to date a Kushida

Since when do they let mentally challenged people use computers ?

>total bitch who turns on everyone
>"best"

Date a live has a clock who acts nice enough but then she tries eating the mc.

YAAASSSS SLAY QUEEN

Pls no.

Tsukasa Ayatsuji was better.

I would let them manipulate me.

I want to see more of this mysterious girl.

8man or 50%man ?

Why is he so smooth?

not a complete sperglord like 80% of MC's

"mysterious"

thiccness overload

They are nothing a like
Kurumi is genuinely insane Kushida is just pretending

She is actually really boring

That lustful though.

>Kushida is pretending to be bitchy.

>the MC is just like me!

Crazy =/= bitchy

Wrong, I'm "doesn't want to contribute to society" man

You actually have that wrong
she is pretending to be sweet her dark side is her default personality

I feel like this story is better read in the novel than how it's potrayed in the show
Is it worth reading the novel?

/ourguy/

He seems pretty alpha and smart, how did he end up in class D?

>handsome
>nihilistic
>smart
>wicked sense of humor
/our guy/ indeed

The characters are ok but that setting is so retarded I can't believe it. The philosophy quotes aren't helping either.

Terrible fucking attitude, refuses to work together with others. Basically zero cooperation.

>"mysterious"

Yes user. Many curves and valleys on the road to discovery.

I've never seen any of these "light novels" that weren't written terribly. The visuals are what makes up for it.

asshole then

What did he spend all the money on?

>The philosophy quotes aren't helping either.
Fuck off they're the best part.

Reminds me of Andromeda