Ban all antidepressants

What do all shootings have in common?
The use of antidepressants.
This is not a gun issue, but one of mental health.

SSRIs are fucking evil.

SSRIs seriously fuck you up, especially if you try to quit them

Yeah, he needed a gf not meds.

>t. joe Rogan

No goy! Bad! Wrong! How can we chemically lobotomize you without SSRIs?! Don't you know how much that would fuck up our plans?!?! This is clearly a gun issue, you need to be disarmed and put on pills!

>be american
>get shot

What do all shootings also have in common?
Diagnosed depression.
Clearly we just need to stop diagnosing people!

Can I get a rundown on SSRIs

I just know that I got really bad side effects from quitting that lasted months

Did you get brain zaps and/or did your dick stop working

"Are you feeling severely depressed about the current state of your life and society in general?" "No problem we aren't going to fix anything today but you can take these pills that will help you to care less about everything, I get paid six figures for this wonderful psychiatry practice where I just hand out pills all day."

I'm trying to quit sertraline, what side effects did you have? I feel dizzy when I don't take for a few days, but I might just have to endure it

both

Does it work again?

This.

We've ended up with a garbage tier society where 20% of the men gets 90% of the women. The bottom 20% of guys won't ever get anywhere but the friend zone, and our economy is fucked for anyone not already at the top.

It's no surprise that some people realize they have nothing to live for, and go off the rails.

This
>Be me
>2 years ago
>Take Zoloft because anxiety
>Fuck me this shit seems to cause more anxiety than when i was clean
>Stop
>2 weeks later
>Get dizzy
>cold sweat
>Heart is in Humming Bird mode, pumping at 200bpm
>The fuck is going on
>Go to ER
>Im having a fucking heart attack
>Throw up
>IM GONNA FUCKING DIE
>Nurse: No user. We did a ECG. Rhythm is normal, you're having a massive panic attack
>Get prescribed Xanax
>Ok this'll make it stop
>Literally cant remember what happened the 3 days I took it.
>Fuck this throw away Xanax and taper off Zoloft for a month, eventually stopping
>Anxiety few and far between and nowhere near what it was when taking pills

Never EVER again will I fuck with the Pharmaceutical Jew.

after I stopped fapping for a while yeah

When I was going through a real rough time, they gave me meds for my "anxiety" I was always in misery thinking about ending it or ending the annoying neighbors down stairs, after a few days of the meds hitting me I feel numb, dissociated, like the rational part of you that say
>but that's just because you're mad you're not serious
was gone, instead of another one of those sad thoughts, I actually got up, went outside and ready to jump in front of a bus, luckily the real me snapped in and stopped me but I never felt so "muted" it was scary, same with the downstairs neighbors, instead of just griping, I actually took a knife went down stairs in front of the door, like I was going to knock on it and plunge it into their chest, again rational kicked in but afterwords it scared me, after those 2 events I threw those pills away. I can see how doped up people actually go through with those crazy things in their imagination. If you have a problem the key to address it is identify the root, you can do this with isolation, be left alone with your thoughts and serious exercise to really get you body and breathing working as one and you'll start to notice things, and smoke a tiny bit of cannabis indica, these 2 combined with no distractions and left with your thoughts will make any unresolved or under surface issues become so prevalent you can really examine them and work your way towards what wrong. There is no such thing as chemical imbalance etc

Yeah it fucking sucks, I was put on pills when I was a teenager, shit made me lose interest in everything which only caused more problems and anxiety in the long run

forget antidepressants, just give me that kawaii waifu in your pic.

Just snake oil brother, those fucks found a brilliant scheme selling "cures" and nudging doctors to push the product and get a cut, those docs are desperate to make a buck, I genuine don't believe anyone takes that Hippocratic oat to help anyone anymore its just about making money its the most "financially lucrative" profession for normies to turn to, the systems fucked.
>You're pretty good.

Go back to r/incels

Yes. Yes, finally. Fucking this.

No one has brought up the consistent presence of SSRI‘s in the perpetrators of every mass shooting.