Can someone on here give me a job? I want to make 40 dollars per hour but have no skills or degree

Can someone on here give me a job? I want to make 40 dollars per hour but have no skills or degree

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you figure out a way to make me $50 an hour, i'll give you $40 of it.

I'd slam that pig.

How many inputs do you have?

Can you suck forty cocks in an hour?

sent ;)

check ur inbox

I mean 40CPH

asl

How well can you suck cock?

>Can someone on here give me a job? I want to make 40 dollars per hour but have no skills or degree
Go apply for an apprenticeship in a real skilled trade. I make well over $65/hour if you include all the perks and benefits (pension annuity medical dental vision etc)

>I want to make 40 dollars per hour but have no skills or degree
cool story, cool story.

Do you have a gag reflex?

deal.

I make $230 an hour in the elevator trade. Want a job? My last training helper is still in the hospital with two broken legs

Can you SUCK

Forty cocks per hour?

Holy shit. They were like $55 an hour back when I entered my apprenticeship.

does it have to be on the books?

In all seriousness what’s your trade?
Also checked >11

shit for $230 an hour I'd break all my limbs, sign me the fuck up

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

>two broken legs
are you in the Chinese elevator business?

find a fucking union hall bro they do sign ups usually once or twice a year.

Overtime, nepotism, and knowing the right people have made me be able to get paid the same as a guy working for 20 years in the union at the age of 26

/ourretards/

Honestly, I'm torn whether whites should just abandon these overgrown children or try to reform them.

Pimp your boi pucci on camsite.

Is there a aptitude test?

t. Brainlet

You could find a unionized trade and become an apprentice
You could get your CDL and drive a truck
You could be a cop

Cop would get you $40 an hour, the others you'll be getting around $20 which isn't bad to start at

No the computer chip they sent was fucked up so the elevator just started going up. Guy was up top and was getting crushed to death before I just tore all the wires out. I thought I was going to jail for a good 6 hours until I learned it wasn't my fault. Someone is fucked though

Holy fuck bra

gibs job
I'm 4th in the nation in computers

you have to sell yourself basically. some times you need to go to a few of them to really show them you want it. you should really have some knowledge of tools also...are you a man?

In my state (Oregon) they have a state government website with all the trade unions and it shows which ones are accepting apprentices and which ones are closed. Lists all the wages too

You should check if your state has one

Sounds like the plot of Mission Impossible I...

can you suck the chrome off a trailer hitch?
can your asshole?

Are you in Colorado or Texas? I can start you at $60 an hour. There's like a two year wait-list to join the union so you'd have a bunch retards mad at you for jumping to the front, so I hope your friendly