Sargon BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=wRnuJ-JLAV0

Enoch vs tokes
youtu.be/rm915ayRQ4I

Spencer vs the (((jew)))
youtu.be/ETVcInunAss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wRnuJ-JLAV0
dailysignal.com/2017/07/03/im-pediatrician-transgender-ideology-infiltrated-field-produced-large-scale-child-abuse/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump if you're lurking

Looking forward to the new tech brokers

#WuWillMakeItTru

wtf is guardian?

Sargon's dad uncovered. Now this is a black man. Photo dump commencing after this post

(man with food in mouth)

Is this a black man?

looks greek or something

That's all I found. In the meantime enjoy this rare Sargon. I have many photos if people are interested...

that's not black?

black and white man

>I have many photos if people are interested...
post them, stop teasing

post the one where he's with 3 girls

I mean... nvm, if all of them are with penisface it's kinda pointless

No I have more

It was hilarious to see Sargon get scared and leave in silence when Mike showed up on the stream.
He was happy to dogpile 3v1 vs Ryan Faulk for a good while, then as soon as Mike shows up Sargon runs away without a word. Hes afraid.

without the penis face pls

Sargon's wife

Old Carl

What does Brianna Wu have to do with Sargon?

Carl with a pink-haired slut on his lap

Is it ~technically~ doxing?

Carl with goatee

how the fuck is that same bear sargoy?

Carl with tongue out

*chuckles/wheezes
Well that's just the thing iznit?

Sargon's landwhale wife and presumably his wife's daughter

srsly wtf, he looks human in those

(right side)

r u srs?

why does he wear the mask?

Another rare Carl

Hoooooooo boy

OH.MY.GOD.

Carl smoking a joint

I like this one

oh ok, this is halfway towards becoming a fucking bear, shit, ppl change so quiclkly

Carl's mother, Julie Benjamin and his (allegedly real) son

he's a big guy

I dated an SJW for a few years in 2010-2011 and it was a very redpilling experience. She was into being dominated but that didn't matter. I learned so much the day I realized I should just break up with her. After I broke up with her she became a stripper within 3 weeks (I kicked her out onto the street). It really made me realize that women would exist in complete anarchy without men to latch onto. I remember Sam Hyde saying he had a similar enlightening experience.

Fat wife

(notice the "Booth" part. This is a /cow/ theory, not confirmed)

Location and surname matches, if that is what Booth refers to. Notice the website

I cannot confirm if Carl has a page, the only way to confirm my theory, because I do not live in the UK

Holy shit, it all makes sense now. Sargon's father is a jew.

4 u

(((Benjamin)))

This is my last photo I think. There are others but I didn't save them because I didn't find them exploitable. My sides were in orbit with the dick mask

Oh so it's on /cow/? I guess it's ~technically~ NOT doxing, so Sargoy will be alright with it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=wRnuJ-JLAV0
Why do I always think of South Park when I hear some tranny trying to fake a female voice?

>Since some women are like this that means every woman is

>Britbang
Wot

Just like pulling off Kiwi Farms, mayt, it's out there, so it's public.

"Wu" is not a woman.

My name is Steven Bonnel and I approve this message

>see race and religion listing

I gave you a very abridged story, not trying to waste your time.

So is this the booth thing referred to in the FB message from his whale wife ?

this photo seems like it could have something to do with the "booth" thing.

>In the future half of congress are men and the other half are women (male)
I guess it all works out in the end

Since two anons thought the same thing, I'll go look into it now

usually, that kind of shit would bother me but
I'm listening to last night's debate and sargoy just joined and is already being such an insufferable cunt I don't even care anymore

Booth was capitalized, so people think it's a name. Could be a booth girl though. Happened recently.

I wish he would just call everyone niggers again, he actually destroyed them when he went off the cuff and talked about the JQ and pointed out that the "alt-righters" he was debating were afraid to talk about it.

What the fuck is happening to the world. Mentally deranged people are encouraged to run for office.

Please tell me you have a picture of his "black" grandpa

did you clone my pupper?

Congratulations, you got yourself caught. Now what's the next step of you master plan?

This picture is very anti semitic.

Since GG, Wu has moved on to politics, Sargon has moved on to running away from Mike Enoch.

>Sargon cucked himself for this

I might, to start with though. Look at this photo. The man with food is Sargon's father. The man who looks like Sargon is somehow related to Sargon and they all have friended each other. I think this man has a photo of his grandparents let me check

The best part """he""" is the epitome of white male privilege """he""" bitches about.

IMO leave the daughter out of it. Maybe she won't turn out to be like them, and will be a good white person.

Wu complains about the gamer industry being all men, while not realizing he is in fact a man.

>race
>prefer not to answer
lmao
>I wish he would just call everyone niggers again,
yeah that was fun
>he actually destroyed them
when did that ever happen?
>when he went off the cuff and talked about the JQ
same question
>and pointed out that the "alt-righters" he was debating were afraid to talk about it.
that's very ironic

Giving some booth slags a proper dicking, Swindon style

His father has Semitic facial features. Could be partly Arab (Syrian?), could be partly jew.
But he definitely is NOT black.

Literally everything about this guy makes sense now.

Why isn't the mental hospitals in America taking responsibility for these fucking people?

Someone tell me right now what this ED image has to do with IBS trash?

Imagine my shoque

>We need more women in high positions
>men can be women
Trannies gaining power is inevitable since women are so shit at everything.

Mental hospitals reinforce this meme.
dailysignal.com/2017/07/03/im-pediatrician-transgender-ideology-infiltrated-field-produced-large-scale-child-abuse/

Can someone link me this please?

Now, the Humphrey's are closely related to the Benjamin's. And this is Brian Humphrey's uncle (dad's brother), Idris. Still not sure of the exact relation between these two branches of the family

im not lying but looking at what sargon was makes me hate him less lmao. He needs to get into shape and join the movement of the whites.