Stop using the n word!

It's poisoning your minds. You see normal black people and still immediately think of this word. Most people using n**ger on here are jews running a psyop -- they want to burn that word into your mind and have Sup Forumstards sperg out in real life using that word so lose your jobs / friends.

Time to unprogram yourself or it will slip out of your mouth at some point and have real world consequences. Would you use that word in front of a beautiful lady like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XLq4ceC6yus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tell that to all the niggers.

yes, nigger

I've never said nigger once, and I'm not about to start, nigger.

why do blacks use it all the time if its so bad?

I always use the word nigger when appropriate.
Because I was raised polite you stupid fucking nigger.

Which one?

None of you would say that word in front of a qt like this. Why not just stop using it completely. Use something generic that won't get you busted as the racist fucks you are.

>busted as the racist fucks you are.
Since we know we're racist fucks, we choose to own it, nigger.
Your gorilla level IQ wouldn't understand it.

I dont pick up chicks at the gorilla exhibit mate.

i've always liked her smile. but answer my question. why do alot of blacks use that word?

I've had those spergouts already. No one cares. Not even my nigger friends. Newsflash: your nog friends already assume you're racist. Just reassure them you hate their people, same way they hate yours. Laugh about it and move on. If we can't all just get past the fact that we're a bunch of asspained racialized cyrbabies, we're going to all die alone. No racewar, no white genocide or final solution. Just a bunch of lonely fucks of all races who lack the social resilience to make it through a trip to the store for tendies.

tl;dr Drop whatever you're doing and call your closest black friend a nigger RIGHT NOW!

Nigger....
White americans are jews.
Aryan norwegians are pure.

>niggered

what a cute nigger

Stop saying Motherfucker.

Imblying your """qt""" doesn't love being called Nigger while getting railed by chad

Not mixed enough for me desu. Another couple generations of bleaching would be nice though.

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

I usually use TriHard

Behave like a nigger, get called a nigger and as it stands, most of them do behave like niggers, so it performs it's function well

Not white so black people are okay with me saying it. But I'm a poo so they're not too okay with it.

Niggers!

Sage

look at this stupid nigger lol

regards,
published left wing news writer

Is rastus coon porch monkey shine acceptable?

>anarchist flag gives ancom flag

man fuck this board

You're right, I'd call her a high yeller

> why do alot of blacks use that word?
Because they're trying not to be white. Lets examine the history of blacks, and their family unit -- they did the best when dads stuck around, they were religious, and they were trying to be more "white" overall like back in the 50s. Now they call acting "white" an insult, which is sad because acting "white" is actually in their best interests to succeeding in society. Why isolate decent blacks even more by using the fucking nword all the time. It just reinforces the BLM propaganda that we're all bad people and causes moderately racist poltards to sperg out in real life. I love blacks who try to succeed in life.

stacey has an amazing smile

>see black people
I don't know what shithole you live in, but I made sure that I live where there are no coons.
If jungle bunnies don't like the n-word, that's fine. I'll stop using the n-word when referring to blue gums. Wouldn't want those porch monkeys to chimp out.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

I do like Stacey Dash.
But, she is half white.

a nigga moment + nigga synthesis = A complete total fucking disaster!!!

half latino
ftfy

They even get offended by the term negro/negroid even though it’s the same as saying Caucasian ,I fucking hate those gollywog apes

> user why do you use that word, do you really hate me that much?

Yes. It's called "race play."

Take notes, now. No nonce nullifies neat nifty nuances! Nay, nefarious ne'er-do-wells need not negate negroid 'n-words', nor shall nervous newcomers nurture negativity such as this naked knocking near our nesting network. Nevertheless, niceties like to this neighborhood neither now nor ever were news to (you)s.
In short, get thee to a nunnery.

>Use something generic that won't get you busted as the racist fucks you are.
Well dindu got out into the real world pretty fast. What about boofers?

this is called race play

Stop it baby. Your giving me a boner in front of the nazis.

>You see normal black people
opie is fucking retarded

Honestly, I don't think, "Nigger", but the term Shitskin instantly comes to mind.

nobody on this board would care what half of her was what if she gave you this look on your wedding night.

We're all just humans, some low IQ, some not, drop the divisive shit. You can be a race realist without being a racist. The point is 90% of you instantly think n**ger the moment you see ANY black person and you don't realize this is just as toxic and unhealthy as BLM supremacists instantly seeing 'white privilege' when they look at you. When did you realize you're part of the problem?

See, I don't think a lot of people who are racist assume there aren't outliers. What the hell is with everyone dealing with absolutes these days. are people not allowed to notice trends?!

stop strawmanning. no one here would call Thomas Sowell a nigger, hes a black guy.

Stacy is a black girl. Not a nigger. But most blacks ARE NIGGERS

Fuck that nigger bitch and fuck your nigger loving ass too you fucking faggot nigger

Do you attack a cop when they are acting unlawfully or do you wisely fold the hands you can't win.
Maybe you should sperg out in public and have all the people you do business with hate you cause they are tarded?
Or maybe you should go into a crowd of blacks and scream nigger so you can get killed?
Maybe we should just act like idiots and get fucked over by retards cause otherwise we aren't 'living the truth of our convictions' and are just full of shit?
Or maybe you are full of it yourself?

How will I talk about this book at my book club then?

QT Stacie Dash ipr probably throws the word nigger around unironically and more than anyone on this board irl.

Nigger ur gay

>marrying a nigger
shiggydiggy

Yes some blacks are low IQ savages, I agree they exist. My point is most of this board throws that word around so much it's burned into their brain when they see ANY black now. That is poisonous and counterproductive.

On the flipside some whites really are privileged, but certainly not all. This is just as poisonous as black people instantly seeing white privilege when they see ANY white person. They no longer see the individual. There's rhetoric spewing spergs on both sides, when will Sup Forums realize they are also part of the fucking problem.

kys

Does context matter?

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggernigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggernigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggernigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggernigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

it's okay to be a nigger

this nigger ^

yes,in africa

not really nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggernigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggernigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggernigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggernigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

PURGE the words you do not like. On 21 March purge the first BOI droppin' it.

obama is a nigger

Fuck jews and niggers

>You see normal black people and still immediately think of this word
I see a normal guy holding his phone up to his ear and think "he must be getting the quick rundown"

i would splooge in that nigger qt and make quadroons before running away

Fuck niggers. When is the image of a fat lipped nigger rapping about how much money he has going to stop being the face of modern music? All because of kike producers.

print that out, stick it movie bathroom stall

no fag.... nigger

OP has a massive Stacy Dash folder.

Niggers say it ALL the time. Your comment is racist.

Niggers are animals. You're aware of this, yeah? If you called a nigger a nigger to its face it would attack you furiously. They prove our point. They either need to be enslaved again or sterilized completely.

Stfu shlomo. Real people say nigger. Only Jews and liberal snowflakes care. Making the word taboo is a form of linguistic control. It’s about giving blacks liberal elites power over their enemies.

>Imagine not making racist jokes

Nigger.

>qt
Nah

Niggers are hated by man and beast around the world. The nigger looks and smells bad to everything. An animal can usually sense danger, watch your dog's reaction closely when a filthy nigger walks past. The dog's body language will tell you there is danger in the immediate area. The nigger's natural instinct will be to avoid the dog, the nigger knows that animals can sense the danger within the nigger beast and that the dog will possibly try to defend its human owner. A nigger does not have a "soul" it is just a rotten piece of meat that is living on the planet to try destroy everything beautiful.

The nigger word is just a way to place interactions between whites and blacks automatically in favor of blacks. It's in the back of everyone's mind so white people begin all interactions with blacks with a sense of guilt and a disadvantage.

>You see normal black people and still immediately think of this word.
Normal black people don't behave like normal people so the closest word other than nigger is 'Animal', your pick.

what ever yблюдoк

And so I wake in the morning
And I step outside
And I take a deep breath and I get real high
And I scream from the top of my lungs
NIGGER

And I try

Oh my God do I try

I try all the time

hey niggers. stop saying nigger. its poisoning your minds. stupid fucking niggers

Fuck off NIGGER!!!

sheeeeeeit

>The Strange Tale of Ten Little Nigger Boys
Who had dads

youtube.com/watch?v=XLq4ceC6yus

die in a tire fire nigger

N i g g e r .

Go away nigger

Fine by me, Wog or Coon it is then.