A request for an interview

hello Sup Forums.

Lets get one thing straight, I didn't come here to make friends

I am a reporter from the Washington Post;where democracy dies in darkness.

I am writing a story about your radical alt right extremist board in response to your fake news story about the Parkland shooter.

As you know we have already been distributing stories concerning your controversial views and analysis to the masses and now we want your direct opinions on various topics when we do our report on "dangerous deep web sites reaching the surface web"

I have a few questions to ask.

What is "meme magic" and why do you believe in it?

Why do you continue to idolize a frog that symbolizes racism according to the SPLC and the ADL?

Do you agree that guns are dangerous and should be heavily regulated?

Do you support an investigation on your website for promoting dangerous ideas?

Are you willing to pay reparations for 400 years of African slavery?

Why is your website run by a known conman in his home country of Japan?

Do you support Trump despite the mounting evidence he is a Kremlin spy

Thanks Sup Forums, my story should be published around next week or so.

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

-Thomas Jefferson

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/
archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport
cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm
informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gas yourself kike

Thank you

We will also include Anti Semitic slurs such as this into our article.

>what is Sup Forums?
>meme flags

fuck you

Gas yourself kike

Go die in a fire faggot

Larping faggot. Kill yourself. Saged

a former news paper wants something they can later rewrite to attack conservatives.
How about you go fuck yourself you make a big show when you release some BULLSHIT LIES but the redaction gets not the same show and is low key so people ignore it.
You are fakenews fuck off you worthless idiot you are on the level of a salon or huffingpaint right now.

>I am writing a story about your radical alt right extremist board in response to your fake news story about the Parkland shooter.
the fire rises

>.

Guns aren’t dangerous. They are a tool. Any tool left in the wrong hands can be used for evil.

There should be no gun laws, period. All current gun laws should be repealed.

Listen you nigger kike faggot. You better hope and pray that the super volcano in Yellowstones blows your state to shit before we get to you, coz your rat-nosed shit-fucked people have such a reckoning to face at the hands of the real Whites that you wont get away with anything less than the full treatment. The Viking is one with god on the field of battle and savors the blood of his still screaming victims like the finest of aged wines.

Obvious shill

Meme magic is the thing where if you repeat over and over "diversity is our greatest strength" people will believe it, even though niggers are a cancer destroying our society.

kill yourself nigger

>dangerous deep web sites

Plz leave. You don't know what you're talking about. Gen X'ers and Boomers are fucking retarded when it comes to the internet.

Fuck off and inevitably wait to lose your job as no one buys your shitty news papers anymore.

So you want the country to be akin to Somalia or Haiti which President Trump has referred to as "s*** ***e" countries.

Interesting

Fuck off nigger loving like faggot

post id with timestamp or gtfo

to be clear: write today's date on a piece of paper, place that paper next to and slightly overlapping your work badge, take a picture, and post that picture on this board.

otherwise, i must assume you are a shill. a shill with a small soy-afflicted penis.

>I am a reporter from the Washington Post;where democracy dies in darkness.

sauce pls

> I am writing a story about your radical alt right extremist board
that's the wrong board dude, go to

>>What is "meme magic" and why do you believe in it?
If you have to ask, you can't afford it.
>Why do you continue to idolize a frog that symbolizes racism according to the SPLC and the ADL?
The Southern Poverty Law Center and Anti-Defamation League are racist organizations continuing to attempt to blackmail individuals and governments to profit off the last vestiges of mid-20th century politics.
>Do you agree that guns are dangerous and should be heavily regulated?
No.
>Do you support an investigation on your website for promoting dangerous ideas?
No.
>Are you willing to pay reparations for 400 years of African slavery?
No.
>Why is your website run by a known conman in his home country of Japan?
I don't know.
>Do you support Trump despite the mounting evidence he is a Kremlin spy
The only individuals I support are myself and my family.
>Thanks Sup Forums, my story should be published around next week or so.
No problem.
>"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."
k.

I've seen better larping in a high school assembly.

Switzerland arms its citizens why didn’t you mention them?

Could it be that Haiti and Somalia are shitholes becuase they are full of low iq negros?

AIPAC, SPLC, ADL, ACLU ARE TREASON

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

Spy Rumors Fly on Gusts of Truth - Marc Perelman - Forward
>forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/

FBI report - Israelis caught celebrating after first tower was struck
>archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport

DEA report on Israeli "art student" spies who visited sensitive DEA and DoD locations directly prior to 9/11
>cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm

What Did Israel Know in Advance of the 9/11 Attacks? [good summary]
>informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

Ryan Dawson - War By Deception [contains info on how ((neocons)) used 9/11 to get us into Iraq]
>youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, (mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Are you a Jew? Do I even have to ask, I am sure we know the answer don’t we?

blah blah blah I hope we ***l (((you))) soon.

Should we ban cars, knifes, alcohol, cigarettes because they lead to death? People will find ways to kill dumbass.

My religious affiliation is not relevant to this discussion

>What is "meme magic" and why do you believe in it?
The end of all Jews in this planet. I believe in it because I have felt the presence of Kek in my life

>Why do you continue to idolize a frog that symbolizes racism according to the SPLC and the ADL?
Because we actually do hate niggers

They are dangerous, which makes them useful to both prospective leftist tyrants and law abiding citizens seeking self defense

The more we're investigated, the more your agents will be converted.

With a free trip to Liberia, as the late great Abraham Lincoln had in mind before the jews had him killed.

No one cares about the nip who owns this site. We built everything it is, not him.

I support seditious journalists and rogue intelligence agents being rounded up and summarily executed by Mattis' best men.

Its believable until the reperations part then you go full retard

-1/10

Meme Magic isn't real in so much that there is a mystical force guiding all this. But there is an effect where ideas are reinforced, allowed to propagate, and given cultural power. Getting digits doesn't actually mean anything, except that people will pay attention to your post, bump it, screenshot it, and ensure that those memes are more likely to grow and evolve.

Because the fact that they've declared a cartoon frog that was used on this site as a reaction image for years before the alt-right blowup as a hate symbol is hilarious.

Some rights are enshrined with language saying they shall not be infringed. 0.001% of irresponsible gun owners who typically obtained their firearms illegally should not detract from the rights of law abiding citizens.

pls respond

Fucking kys

Next time you come on here trying to lie, you may want to word your questions better.

Not even the Washington Post is as clickbaity as you.

Kek.. like I said we already know you are Jewish.

That means you are neurotic and don’t feel comforable in a homogenous country.

You know we are sick of catering to your neuroticism.

Your people have been kicked out of white countries over 109 times (some list up to 300 times)

Why? Becuase you are a subversive people.

We just want a home where people we can trust run our country for our benefit just like your people have in Israel.

Why don’t you Aliyah and go to your country?

Things are changing here in the US, my kids friends laugh about be Holocaust and even sang happy birthday to Hitler on 4/20.

The winds are changing in America.

Assuming you actually are a journalist, you're not doing a good job collecting information, let alone analyzing it "objectively". You've gone to a source outwardly hostile to the mainstream media, identified yourself as the mainstream media, and expect to get useful snippets? Utter foolishness. If you want the answers to your questions, do some reading. Do some research. Lurk.

But let's face it, you came here with an agenda and are looking for evidence to support that agenda. This is what journalism is now. Pick a side and fling dung at the other side.

Here's a story for you to research. There was a guy here last night posting stats about how far more children die in lawnmower-related accidents than school shootings. Same for teenage suicides, pool drownings, etc. Yet, here we are talking about gun control. It's almost like your agenda has nothing to do with sparing as many young lives as possible, but grabbing guns. This is why the people here hate you. They have concluded that you are either a useful idiot or disingenuous.

>The Washington Compost

No one of any credibility works for them.

Um, asshole, you're assuming he meant Somalia and Haiti. So in effect, you're the one calling them shithole countries.

>I am writing a story about your radical alt right extremist board
Alt-Right are National Bolsheviks and we kill them here.

This is the last bastion of unfiltered, raw, free speech and expression. Because of that it becomes a vent for ideas others find objectionable. But cutting off speech doesn't make the ideas go away, only lets them fester. Only here can you see the real uncensored pulse of humanity. Monitor it, sure. Just remember to verify everything independently because much more here is LARP fake shitposting than actually real. You have to learn to filter. But with an open filter so you don't miss the real nuggets, like the leaker chased off for being 'fake and gay.'

My family was part of the underground railroad. My family fought and died for the north. My family never owned slaves. Reparations have already been paid in my family's blood and the blood of every American who died in the Civil War.

Because our beloved creator got tired of having this cesspit as a financial noose around his neck. There are plenty of rumors Sup Forums is actually government owned specifically to keep tabs on us. Take that with a grain of salt, but how does Hiro support the finances for the amount of traffic this place passes every minute?
>
That's Fake News. Stop pushing that. It'll make you look stupid.

your days are numbered friend

>I am writing a story about your radical alt right extremist board in response to your fake news story about the Parkland shooter.
You're a dumb faggot.
Your 'news' is dying.

You best hope people don't know where you worked when karma comes around.

the 13th amendment must be repealed and all niggers gassed

Its all about the agenda, their team wants to take guns(power) from the republican side... that’s all they know or care about, any appeals to emotion are simply to persuade the gun owners(Republicans) to change their minds.

They don’t acually care about the deaths. They may say they do or even think they do but if seen through an objective lense they would realise that their obsession with guns over suicide or drugs is merely political.

The Strain, best show.

Meme's only carry messages, it is up to the individual to understand what the message means. e.g researching themselves.

Pepe is just a symbol. the splc and adl are jewish supremacist groups which are hellbent on labeling anything remotely symbolic to european as racist.

Just guns are dangerous, guns have been heavy regulated in australia, you are still legally able to own a firearm, but the select has been dramatically decreased.

What has gun regulation done to my country in regards to crime and violence? well, there is more gun crime and more people being shot by guns than before the gun buyback/hand in schemes were done.

All we do is expose the truth her.

If someone perceives something as dangerous, it may be because they are the target of the exposure.
Remember the Holocaust has never had a proper investigation.

Reparations have already been paid, through civil rights, welfare and affirmative action

How does that change anything?

What evidence? the evidence you invented? You are your own sources.

Eat a dick you limp wristed faggot. choke on your a bosses kike dick.

You are a Jew and a faggot

Meme magic is the idea that memes can change how people view the world, either positive or negative.

The frog does not symbolize racism. That's like blaming the bible for the KKK.

Fuck no, we don't agree that guns are dangerous. It's all about who's pulling the trigger.

Fuck no, we do not.

Fuck no, we are not. I didn't enslave blacks. Why should I be held accountable for something done by people I've never even met?

That man bought it fair and square. Just because he owns the site doesn't mean we're the same way.

Of course I support Trump. Have you guys at all looked into the Mueller probe and that memo you were all bitching about? or did CNN warn you away in the email?

DOTR SOON
REPORTERS
1ST DAY

Hey reporter 3rd world nigger here
>Meme magic
Nobody believes in that crap shit anymore, you've missed the election
>Frog
It is Pepe, dumbass, and it is not a symbol of white supremacy, it is just a harmless meme that is flexible and usable in any circumstances. If you are offended by a meme, I suggest you get off this site and go to your safespace soyboy.
>Guns
If you live in USA, what is 2nd Amendment? Guns are part and parcel of American way of life. If everyone is armed, the government will be afraid. Do you really want to suck the dick of the oppresors?
>Investigation
What is this shit? Lots of intelligence agencies already surveying this site, it is a honeypot.
>Reparations
This is an old concept, who wants to remember the suffering of the past. You progressives echo that we should move forward and you expect one to pay their past debts? Forgive and forget.
>Conman
He keeps this site afloat so shut up
>Trump
Even as a nigger I support drumpf and there is no evidence connecting him and putin. Look at syrian war he is fighting putin for influence there.

Thomas Jefferson would spit on your freedom to speak faggot.

This. All the liars shall hang from lamp posts

Your religious affiliation is absolutely relevant to this discussion, Christ-killers

NIGGER KIKE FAGGOT GO BACK TO AFRICA

OP can fuck off and die. The WP is a shithole and laughingstock and (((you))) have made it this way.
Die in a fire you enormous faggot.

Just a few more points while I'm at it. I'm actually a left-leaning centrist. It's rather small of you to assume everyone here is some brand of alt-right. Why am I here? To stay informed and because I've gotten sick of the pandering, virtue-based, call-out culture of the modern left.

I was called a nazi sociopath for daring to question unchecked immigration from the middle-east in to Europe. Specifically I said that if I was ISIS it would make sense to embed agents hiding among the genuine asylum seekers to infiltrate all of the EU. But no, everyone seeking help is a poor soul fleeing war! To suggest that even 1 in 10000 of them had ill intentions made me literally Hitler. I was dating the person who called me this at the time. She then proceeded to slap me. This was before the literal Nazis crawled out of the woodwork, too.

Regarding reparations, what percentage of blacks are descended from slaves? Would the 2nd generation immigrant child of a family from Nigeria who came to the States in the 80's qualify just because of the color of their skin?

Somalia and Haiti are full of low IQ black people, of course they do not know how to use a gun properly. Guns should be only available to responsible western nations that happen to be intelligent and are rooted in gun safety.

sage this thread

If you are who you say you are, you must have above average cognitive functioning to get your position. You must, therefore, be aware of the deliberate and slewed editorial positions your employer takes and the reasons why. Come clean on your understanding of these matters first, and we may actually assist you. You have to contribute to this forum, you just don't take.

I want collapse
Collapse means chaos
Chaos means we can hunt down reporters
Dead reporters means the truth can prevail at last
The truth will free all the enslaved goyim of the world achieve independece and self determination; free from the ruthless, destructive, fundamentalist Jewish supremacist elite that control the banking, media, academic, and political systems
I want collapse because I want dead (((journalists))).

Washington Compost editor here. I'm reporting you all to Jeff Bezog and he's going to release all of your personal data to liberal goons to harass you with. DELETE THIS WEBSITE RIGHT NOW!

Fake and gay, fuck off.

ya best start believin in bait threads, you're in one!

I’m a gay black man. /pol is great. racism is a myth created by the libs and nogs with low iq.

Guns are awesome , how else am I supposed to guard my steep dank grow and honkey ass cracka bitch hubby.

Ya know you don’t have to suck the cock because TV tells you to right ? Some of us like it .

You sir are a fucking faggit.

10 nigs says this minority post don’t make in your fancy paper bitch.

Fuck off you pussy as lib.

op, as an outsider, 3rd world shitholer, i see the problem lies in the man not the tool
i see niggers way more dangerous than a black thing that can pew pew hot metal bullet
if the niggers hold the black thing, dangerous meter be over 6 million tho
yeah, so ban niggers please

You could have at least put the minimum effort into your sad larp. zzzzzz.

here's some redpills.

Fake thread with WApost shill responses threatening violence to justify a WApost article about the deranged nuts on Sup Forums.

Leave us alone, Sup Forums is the image board service of PEACE.

Why do people respond to this garbage, do they like to roleplay?

If any "journalist" wanted to be taken seriously here they'd have to post a tweet or something confirming their identity

Of course they'd still be called a filthy kike several times over, but at least we'd know they weren't bullshitting and might have some discussion. The people who fall for this shit are the lowest tier of posters

Gas the bikes, racecar now

>No proper punctuation
>Uses meme flag
>Announces himself
>Asks most obvious and dumb questions
Slide thread, sage in all fields

I will agree to pay reparations, on the grounds that Wesley Snipes comes to collect said reparations. I'll give him a bucket of chicken and a watermelon. Also, if Wesley Snipes comes dressed as Blade, I'll throw in some grape Kool-Aid.

You've all been trolled in a bait thread. Fucking retards. What happened to this board? Where did all the good threads go? Why is it full of pre-pubescent fat yanks posting dogshit? Go back to school and get shot cunts.